**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Yep early pregnancy is full of weird and wonderful symptoms; uterus pulling, cramps, nausea, food aversions, boob pain. :haha:

I felt incredibly nauseous with Isla for the first ten weeks and then it went away. Second tri I felt amazing.

I'm with you Celtic re swelling. I'm going to drink a ton of water and avoid salt with this pregnancy; I was SO swollen last time. I think it took like 6 weeks post-partum for all the swelling in my hands and feet to go away.

I keep getting a sharp pain on my left side just under my ovary. I assume that's baby making its way down into the uterus. Either way it weirs me out.

I only get nauseous after I eat. I'm starving I gulp food down and then bam! I feel like I'm going to hurl the next couple of hours.

Sounds like you might have an ovarian cyst. My u/s last night confirmed I have one on my left ovary and that's where my random pain twinges come from.

Anyone else really oily? My hair last night looked like I hadn't showered in two days and my face is so shiny from oil. It's gross.

I am! I feel really gross all that time even if I've just showered. And my skin is breaking out because of it. Like a lot! I look like a teenager again.

Glad it's not just me. I have combination skin so I'm used to oil but not like this. Luckily. I'm pimple free still.... so far.

Greats I don't think so. I've had those before and it's not the same feeling and it's lower than the usual area. I mean it's definitely possible but it doesn't quite feel the same to me. I certainly hope not. Those are the worst.

I had swollen feet and ankles in the end of my first pregnancy but nothing in my second, probably another thing associated with GD?

My :sick: food adversion is baby food blah

I'm hungry all the time. I have mild sickness all day and night manageable but strong when my tummys empty or straight after I eat :dohh:

Back ache and cramp has upped a notch.

I'm very worried with this pregnancy I have a docs appt Monday and going to ask them if I could get an early scan but I dont want an internal one

Anyone else really oily? My hair last night looked like I hadn't showered in two days and my face is so shiny from oil. It's gross.

Oh definitely me. My skin is the worst! It's so oily at the moment. I'm so spotty, I feel gross.

Feeling pretty good today apart from the dry mouth, that continues. I'm drinking so much water but it's not making any difference. Been having a few stretching pains on the left and right of my uterus but mostly on the left side.

How is everyone else feeling today?

My :sick: food adversion is baby food blah

I'm hungry all the time. I have mild sickness all day and night manageable but strong when my tummys empty or straight after I eat :dohh:

Back ache and cramp has upped a notch.

I'm very worried with this pregnancy I have a docs appt Monday and going to ask them if I could get an early scan but I dont want an internal one

Try not to worry too much :hugs: I know it's hard not to x

So I'm definitely convinced I'm having a girl again... My skin is sooo broken out and my eczema has flared up so bad it's bleeding! Same thing happened with my dd, they say girls take away your beauty... This sucks!

So I'm definitely convinced I'm having a girl again... My skin is sooo broken out and my eczema has flared up so bad it's bleeding! Same thing happened with my dd, they say girls take away your beauty... This sucks!

:)

I hope this is true. I'm so broken out I look ridiculous. I really want to hide away. And usually I'm really photogenic (not bragging or anything I just am) and recently I cannot take a good picture. She can steal my beauty all she wants :)

I definitely believe this to be true. When I was pregnant with my daughter my skin broke out so bad the whole pregnancy, and my hair was constantly greasy. With my son I was the total opposite, my skin never looked better! I never had a single spot and felt great the whole pregnancy.

With this baby I definitely have a strong feeling it's a girl and low and behold my skin is all broken out and oily! x

Thanks!

Just due to my loss before I had my girls and also suffered a chemical in May (we weren't trying then but hurt all the same) I had a loss at 6 weeks and it hit me hard. I'm trying to remain positive I vowed I would enjoy every moment and I really want to just always have a niggly feeling

Xx

My eczema is so bad too, to the point I'm up all night extremely itchy :( have they given you anything to help with it?

My creams have stopped working. I have also come out in a few spots

Well if you ladies are correct then it sounds like I might be having a boy. Which bums me because I really want a little girl.

I'll take what I can get though.

I definitely believe this to be true. When I was pregnant with my daughter my skin broke out so bad the whole pregnancy, and my hair was constantly greasy. With my son I was the total opposite, my skin never looked better! I never had a single spot and felt great the whole pregnancy.

With this baby I definitely have a strong feeling it's a girl and low and behold my skin is all broken out and oily! x

I'm really oily and spotty too and even before i broke out we both had a feeling it's a girl. I get the odd spot before af but never this many! I look rough atm! OH keeps telling me I look beautiful though which is lovely to hear when I feel far from my best :D

Thanks!

Just due to my loss before I had my girls and also suffered a chemical in May (we weren't trying then but hurt all the same) I had a loss at 6 weeks and it hit me hard. I'm trying to remain positive I vowed I would enjoy every moment and I really want to just always have a niggly feeling

Xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses hun :hugs: Can totally understand why you worry x

I don't think the old wives tales about girls and boys are true at all. I think it's so individual to your body. I broke out terribly and always looked haggard last pregnancy - I had a boy!

I don't think the old wives tales about girls and boys are true at all. I think it's so individual to your body. I broke out terribly and always looked haggard last pregnancy - I had a boy!

Sorry but that made me giggle. I mean ultimately it all has to do with genes and how your body decides to react during pregnancy.

If I base it off DH's family, we'll probably have a boy first. He's already talking about #2 so maybe that can be little sis.

Yeah my hair is disgusting, too. It was never greasy with my dd, normally I have super dry, frizzy hair. I just washed it last night and it looks like I sprayed it with cooking spray instead of hairspray! Bleh!

So how's everyone's Christmas shopping going? I'm half way done and finishing tomorrow night. Started working on our announcements to our families, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->