**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

It now says "This content is currently unavailable" :(

I was afraid of that... Here are the options...image.jpg

I am going to make it "closed" again so people can join. Unless someone typed in "August 2015 babies" and saw you on the list, they wouldn't know you were there. I was on a TTC group for years that no one knew about and it was closed.

It now says "This content is currently unavailable" :(

I was afraid of that... Here are the options...View attachment 828621

I am going to make it "closed" again so people can join. Unless someone typed in "August 2015 babies" and saw you on the list, they wouldn't know you were there. I was on a TTC group for years that no one knew about and it was closed.

Another option would be that you can add me as a friend and I can add you as a member that way. What would you ladies like me to do? Either way, I assure your privacy.

I'm going to set an alarm and join the group super early just incase it posts a notification lol I'd love to join but I'm paranoid :)

Went to my appointment yesterday and the doc didn't schedule my appt and forgot about me. So I saw someone else. They did a CBC (blood panel) and a quant blood test. And I got an ultrasound and saw the yolk sac, no fetal pole. I'm not sure if they will repeat on Friday (6 weeks) or the next week. They think I'm closer to 5 weeks 5 days than 6 weeks 1 day. Told me to take it easy at home, repeat blood quant on Thursday, see them on Friday and took today off from work. I was told to basically be on bed rest at home, and I didn't listen that well. Checked my mail at the post office and went to the grocery store. Otherwise stayed home on the couch and when I walk I get small cramps and light light spotting. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Boobs still hurt a little, but not as much as they did. I am nauseous when I first wake up or when I don't eat in four hours.

Do you have any of your HCG level #'s? I am sure it will all be perfectly fine. I do understand your nervousness though. I have had 8 losses and it is so hard for me to be excited too. Just relax as much as possible, get into a good book or troll this site. I will keep you in my prayers but I am sure that little peanut will be just fine. :hugs:

I don't have any numbers yet because this is the first Quant they have done. My doctors nurse has refused to do any for me and I took me spotting for them to do any. I should find out today or tomorrow. And I am getting my second quant today done.

So I'm definitely convinced I'm having a girl again... My skin is sooo broken out and my eczema has flared up so bad it's bleeding! Same thing happened with my dd, they say girls take away your beauty... This sucks!

Then I guess if mine sticks I'm having a boy. I am glowing lol.

Thanks!

Just due to my loss before I had my girls and also suffered a chemical in May (we weren't trying then but hurt all the same) I had a loss at 6 weeks and it hit me hard. I'm trying to remain positive I vowed I would enjoy every moment and I really want to just always have a niggly feeling

Xx

Same way here. I try to enjoy it as much as possible!

[edited]

Nothing new for me. Cramping and spotting stops when I lay down or sit down.

I'm going to set an alarm and join the group super early just incase it posts a notification lol I'd love to join but I'm paranoid :)

Me too!!! Trust me! I would never EVER do this if I thought it would give "it" away.
I will change the settings back to "secret" and then you all can add me (or other members as they join) as a friend and then we can add members from there.

Ok, it's super private now. Must add me as a friend and then I can add you as a member from there. Once other people join, they will be able to add members too. I will need some admins once the group is up and running. It will be much easier for me to pop in and out through out the day on FB. This site will still very much be in my life but requires a little more patience out of me

https://www.facebook.com/sweetsuccess ����

So I think I found you on fb. But I can friend you. No request option. Send a message? And mention this?

Now hidden! The only reason my husband is listed as a member is because I had to add someone to start the group... And we'll, he was my only option. I'll delete him as soon as someone else joins.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/616722728439556/

It will be great gals.... Come on down. I'll still use this site but a secondary site would be great too.

sent you a friend request so you can add me :flower: you know me by Niamh

Wow..a week since we found out already! My tummy is really sore today, wind/poo pain like there's a hedgehog or something spiked in there. Will probably be the result of my intestines moving about.

Ok, it's super private now. Must add me as a friend and then I can add you as a member from there. Once other people join, they will be able to add members too. I will need some admins once the group is up and running. It will be much easier for me to pop in and out through out the day on FB. This site will still very much be in my life but requires a little more patience out of me

https://www.facebook.com/sweetsuccess ����
I have added you I'm Hayleigh Taylor x

Wow..a week since we found out already! My tummy is really sore today, wind/poo pain like there's a hedgehog or something spiked in there. Will probably be the result of my intestines moving about.

Are you constipated?

Holy smokes. My hcg has never gotten above 390. They gave me my results from Tuesday.....6,493.... As long as tomorrow (today's blood draw) is at least 12,000 - 13,000 then we are good.

Are you constipated?

No :-( been going everyday. It's still ongoing hours later despite a lot of very violent farts (sexy).

Holy smokes. My hcg has never gotten above 390. They gave me my results from Tuesday.....6,493.... As long as tomorrow (today's blood draw) is at least 12,000 - 13,000 then we are good.

Well that sounds fantastic news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->