**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Yeah my hair is disgusting, too. It was never greasy with my dd, normally I have super dry, frizzy hair. I just washed it last night and it looks like I sprayed it with cooking spray instead of hairspray! Bleh!

So how's everyone's Christmas shopping going? I'm half way done and finishing tomorrow night. Started working on our announcements to our families, too!

I've been done for a while now. Just waiting for stuff to come in. Gotta make the blankets im making for my grandparents but need the fabric to come in first.

So I'm definitely convinced I'm having a girl again... My skin is sooo broken out and my eczema has flared up so bad it's bleeding! Same thing happened with my dd, they say girls take away your beauty... This sucks!

My eczema is so bad too, to the point I'm up all night extremely itchy :( have they given you anything to help with it?

My creams have stopped working. I have also come out in a few spots

Coconut oil!! I have used tons of creams on my eczema over the years and that's the only thing that has made any difference. My eczema is actually really good right now which is weird because it's usually bad in the winter. The coconut oil makes all the difference.

Yeah my hair is disgusting, too. It was never greasy with my dd, normally I have super dry, frizzy hair. I just washed it last night and it looks like I sprayed it with cooking spray instead of hairspray! Bleh!

So how's everyone's Christmas shopping going? I'm half way done and finishing tomorrow night. Started working on our announcements to our families, too!

I've been done for a while now. Just waiting for stuff to come in. Gotta make the blankets im making for my grandparents but need the fabric to come in first.

Fabric!? Are you a quilter too?

Yep early pregnancy is full of weird and wonderful symptoms; uterus pulling, cramps, nausea, food aversions, boob pain. :haha:

I felt incredibly nauseous with Isla for the first ten weeks and then it went away. Second tri I felt amazing.

I'm with you Celtic re swelling. I'm going to drink a ton of water and avoid salt with this pregnancy; I was SO swollen last time. I think it took like 6 weeks post-partum for all the swelling in my hands and feet to go away.
Same here took ages for the swelling to go hope its not the same this time

I had swollen feet and ankles in the end of my first pregnancy but nothing in my second, probably another thing associated with GD?
Not sure might be lol I never had any swelling on any om others just my last baby my feet and legs were huge

Wantingagirl I'm nervous too - I was almost sick today at my dr appointment. Just kept thinking she was going to tell me I wasn't pregnant anymore.

I don't like being like this. I'm isually always so positive. My last pregnancy I was oblivious to the reality of miscarriages. I felt so unprepared when I was told if lost the baby. I didn't have a care in the world before then. So it hit me like a brick wall. This time I find That optimism or hopefulness is being taken from me. Does that make sense?

I'm still hopeful and excited, but very very guarded this time. Still ending every sentence with "if it lasts"... Awful I know :(

As for Christmas shopping, I'm also waiting for things to come in. I went sopping fr baby clothes today, but I always do that.

Just need to get hubby's gift x

Fabric!? Are you a quilter too?

No just those fleece no sew blankets. I'm so good at them! Even though they take like 6 hours a pop and my back kills after.

Wantingagirl I'm nervous too - I was almost sick today at my dr appointment. Just kept thinking she was going to tell me I wasn't pregnant anymore.

I don't like being like this. I'm isually always so positive. My last pregnancy I was oblivious to the reality of miscarriages. I felt so unprepared when I was told if lost the baby. I didn't have a care in the world before then. So it hit me like a brick wall. This time I find That optimism or hopefulness is being taken from me. Does that make sense?

I'm still hopeful and excited, but very very guarded this time. Still ending every sentence with "if it lasts"... Awful I know :(

I completely understand. I feel the exact same! Like the innocence of pregnany has been lost if that makes sense? I'm finding it hard to be really excited or relaxed. I'm petrified every second of the day.

Is the fabric expensive for the no sew blankets? I've always wanted to do one. My SIL finds out the week of Xmas if she is having a girl or boy so I want to make one!

Is the fabric expensive for the no sew blankets? I've always wanted to do one. My SIL finds out the week of Xmas if she is having a girl or boy so I want to make one!

Depends where you get it fron. Do NOT use joanns! It has been such a pain trying to get fabric from them. They've cancelled three of my ordered a the past two weeks because they don't have the fabric in stock despite me being allowed to order it! Has made me so angry now my grandmothers blanket is going to suck because they didn't have any of her fabric choices. Well they did then they later cancelled the fabrics in my order saying they didn't have them. If recommend Hancock or fabrics.com. Fabrics is having a sale on fleece right now :)

I make them BIG though. Like 6-7 feet. Because I hate blankets that don't cover my feet lol.

Im feeling so emotional today. It's draining and I realize I am completely irrational at times but I can't do anything about it. I'm also weaning myself off a very low dose of effexor that I started taking 2 years ago due to situational stress and was never able to come off of it. It's amongst the worst medications int terms of side effects to come off. I'm sure that isn't helping. I really don't need it and haven't needed it, it's just been so hard to come off. I'm just babbling now... Hope everyone has a great evening.

Im feeling so emotional today. It's draining and I realize I am completely irrational at times but I can't do anything about it. I'm also weaning myself off a very low dose of effexor that I started taking 2 years ago due to situational stress and was never able to come off of it. It's amongst the worst medications int terms of side effects to come off. I'm sure that isn't helping. I really don't need it and haven't needed it, it's just been so hard to come off. I'm just babbling now... Hope everyone has a great evening.

Sorry you're feeling like that. It's a stressful time and I'm sure that's not helping. I hope it turns around for you soon :) is your Oh supportive?

Awww hang in there mama! I've been switching between being a total bitch today to crying bc all the kids I watch were super adorable today and holding hands. I feel like a basket case! On top of having anxiety, yeah it is not fun.

And I'm nauseous. But I think it's from what I ate today :( and nerves. Tomorrow I'm back to yoga and green eating lol. Gotta get rid of the Brie (cooked) I indulged in.

Soooooo worth it though.

Still can't believe the dr said I was having a boy. Frig lol.

Can others not in the group see the members? That would be my concern. No one know right now and I don't want anyone to for many more weeks. Is it a hidden group?

Can others not in the group see the members? That would be my concern. No one know right now and I don't want anyone to for many more weeks. Is it a hidden group?

No way!!! I haven't told a soul and my entire circle of peeps are on FB. Does not notify anyone, post on anyone's timeline of yours that you are a part of the group. Trust me.... I did extensive research and tested to be sure. I can't risk anyone knowing right now due to my career.

Well now I can see that you are in the group....if anyone were to find it and look at it they could see the member list just as I am. Because I'm not in the group and can see the member list....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->