**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Holy smokes. My hcg has never gotten above 390. They gave me my results from Tuesday.....6,493.... As long as tomorrow (today's blood draw) is at least 12,000 - 13,000 then we are good.

That's brilliant news :happydance:

As of tomorrow I will know if it's great. I'm hoping for at least an almost double

Friend requested.

I'm sooo sleepy. No matter what time I go to bed I'm up at 5:45 and start crashing around 12:10. Which isn't good seeing as I go get one of the boys I watch at 12:40. Not working out so well. But I can nap from after I drop them off till then but of course in not tired until exactly 12:10. Go figure. Lower abdomen is really sore. Just the baby letting me know it's in there lol.

I just sent you a friend request too, Emily Edwards.

Thanks so much for setting up the group :flower:

Holy smokes. My hcg has never gotten above 390. They gave me my results from Tuesday.....6,493.... As long as tomorrow (today's blood draw) is at least 12,000 - 13,000 then we are good.

Congrats, that's awesome news!

Wantingagirl I'm nervous too - I was almost sick today at my dr appointment. Just kept thinking she was going to tell me I wasn't pregnant anymore.

I don't like being like this. I'm isually always so positive. My last pregnancy I was oblivious to the reality of miscarriages. I felt so unprepared when I was told if lost the baby. I didn't have a care in the world before then. So it hit me like a brick wall. This time I find That optimism or hopefulness is being taken from me. Does that make sense?

I'm still hopeful and excited, but very very guarded this time. Still ending every sentence with "if it lasts"... Awful I know :(

Im Catching up with posts so there maybe a few replies from me
I had a mmc in Sept and after 4 successful pregnancies the thought of a mc never even entered my head. This time I am super nervous and have only told my best friend and my mum.
I am hiding the nausea from everyone although I am finding that really hard as it is pretty much constant, up until today whilst I was eating I was fine but today whilst Im eating I feel sick too :(
I am trying to look at it postively as I wasnt sick with my angel but I just want a scan to see the hb but that wont be until Im 12 weeks unless I pay for a private scan xxx

Thank you ladies for joining so far. If you haven't done so already, please come in and try it out.

This group is "hidden" so your friends on FB will not know you joined, see your posts or receive notifications of any kind.

To join please add me as a friend and then I will add you into group. I would post the link to the group here but because I have it "hidden" you wouldn't be able to see anything. Hope you will join

https://www.facebook.com/sweetsuccess

~Alesia

I added you also. Lakin :)

I'm 5 weeks + 1 day! Due date is August 12th, according to the date of my last menstrual cycle. My boobs have been getting more sore everyday and they are getting huge! I've had cramping on and off but thankfully the back pain has subsided. Have not really had much nausea at all, but I had some before I found out I was pregnant and then it went away. Praying it doesn't come back! My first appointment with my doctor is January 5th! So far away lol. We're trying to hold off on telling family until after our first visit, but it is getting harder and especially with the holidays coming up! H&H 9 months to all you ladies! :happydance:

Just went for my blood work, guess we'll keep our fingers crossed I get good news next week. The girl that takes my blood is AMAZING. I swear if I ever move, I'm going to drive back just to go to her. I don't feel the needle ever!

I woke up feeling a tad bit nauseous. Nothing to be alarmed or excited about haha, but just there, and slightly comforting. But it could just be nerves again. I'm going to yoga soon and I really should eat something first, but I'm not hungry... :S

Still no sore boobs, and I STILL Can't believe the Dr. called a boy haha. DH had a good laugh over that one. I also have been waking up at 5:45 Kylasgirl... I normally wake up at 6:30, so this 5:45 isn't working for me...

Thank you ladies for joining so far. If you haven't done so already, please come in and try it out.

This group is "hidden" so your friends on FB will not know you joined, see your posts or receive notifications of any kind.

To join please add me as a friend and then I will add you into group. I would post the link to the group here but because I have it "hidden" you wouldn't be able to see anything. Hope you will join

https://www.facebook.com/sweetsuccess

~Alesia

Just added you :flower:

4 hours until scan time...hoping they fly by and I can keep my nerves under control! :wacko:

This nausea is something else. Omg nothing is appealing to me! I went grocery shopping and bought the whole store in the hopes that something would look good later. Ugh it all looks gross! Bleh. :sick: Come on week 14-15... That's when it ended withy my dd. I hate first tri!!!

That is epic FX for a nice number tomorrow as well :happydance::happydance:

I am only home and I am freezing and wet and hungry and I have been feeling a little sick today :thumbup:

This nausea is something else. Omg nothing is appealing to me! I went grocery shopping and bought the whole store in the hopes that something would look good later. Ugh it all looks gross! Bleh. :sick: Come on week 14-15... That's when it ended withy my dd. I hate first tri!!!

I am exactly the same way lately. It's hard to eat when nothing sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->