• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi all, can I please join? Cautiously excited as I got a very faint :bfp: on FRER and Forelife yesterday at 10DPO and a stronger line on both this morning at 11DPO. I believe my EDD to be 12th August 2015! This will be #2 for us :)

Can I join, ladies? I'm due 4 August with number two. Excited but we have a lot of life stress at the moment so I feel like I've barely had a chance to think about it.

So I just caught up on all the pages. Love the choice of fireflies for the thread, my DH loved the Firefly series so it's a bit cool that you all chose that one. :thumbup:

Someone mentioned they had some spotting, I had brown spotting yesterday which I am sure was implantation blood. With my first pregnancy I had spotting around 6 weeks and was able to have a scan at that point where they told me it was most likely left over blood from implantation as well.

I don't really have any major symptoms so far, except bloating and gas. Boobs maybe a little tender but could just be cuz I'm checking them lots lol! With #1 I hardly had any morning sickness and I am hoping that I am lucky this time around too, although I bet I get double!!

I would love to have a little girl, however we have names we love for both genders so having another boy wouldn't be so bad. I love ladybugs so having a girl would mean I could do a ladybug nursery and have all those gorgeous girly things. Overall though, a happy, healthy baby, no matter the gender, would be perfect. :)

Congrats to new mamas to be! I'm going to add you to the front page as soon as I update this.

We have names. Makenna Grace for a girl or Parker Owen for a boy. We both feel this is a girl! 11 weeks until we can find out lol.

FRER from today the test line is darker than the control!

Thanks so much for the banner greats! I added it to the front page :)

Hi all,
Glad to see more people joining. Fireflies was one of my favourites too.

Has anyone else had an issue with a stuffy nose? I noticed it when I got my BFP and thought I was getting sick. A week and a half later, it's still here and I never got sick :shrug: Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to relieve it? Not being able to breathe is driving me crazy :wacko: Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful regardless but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

Yay congratulations to all the new ladies!!! Yesterday didn't feel pg at all, today full blown symptoms galore. I've gone up an entire cup size already. Feel different than my pg with my dd. Maybe a boy? Lol

Has anyone else had an issue with a stuffy nose? I noticed it when I got my BFP and thought I was getting sick. A week and a half later, it's still here and I never got sick :shrug: Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to relieve it? Not being able to breathe is driving me crazy :wacko: Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful regardless but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

Me! But my allergies were bad for twoish weeks before I Oed and then were made worse after that as I couldn't take my allergy medicine as it isn't prefnancy safe. So it turned into a sinus infection and I got antibiotics for it friday. I've been miserable for a month so I couldn't wait it out any longer.

Showers helped me the most. And Benadryl. It's safe but I can only take it at night as it makes me sleepy. I also got an all natural version of vaporub. Unfortunately because I have a sinus infection none of those helped me much but should for you if its just badal congestion.

Me! But my allergies were bad for twoish weeks before I Oed and then were made worse after that as I couldn't take my allergy medicine as it isn't prefnancy safe. So it turned into a sinus infection and I got antibiotics for it friday. I've been miserable for a month so I couldn't wait it out any longer.

Showers helped me the most. And Benadryl. It's safe but I can only take it at night as it makes me sleepy. I also got an all natural version of vaporub. Unfortunately because I have a sinus infection none of those helped me much but should for you if its just badal congestion.

Thankfully I can take my allergy med while pregnant. I don't have any other allergy symptoms, so I don't think it's that.

I will give them a try! I Do think it's just bad congestion. Thanks :)

I've only have congestion in the mornings, but I keep waking up thinking, "today will be the day this cold starts" and then it never actually happens. At least it keeps the ability to smell the entire world away for a while...

Hay ladies may I join please?

I'm Hayleigh 27 from the uk, just found I am pregnant ☺ and due roughly the 7th of August.

H &H 9 months to you all xoxo

Mind if I join? Due with #3 on August 7th. I'm in Maine (USA) and have 2 daughters, Ava (28months) and Ivy (13 months). 2 under 2 was so fun we're doin it again!

I had terrible hyperemesis with my girls, needed a Picc line with my 2nd so I could get iv fluids and anti nausea meds from home. Hoping this time around isn't as bad!
I'm going to try I catch up on the last 14 pages...and update my signature. Haven't been on bnb for a while..

Congrats everyone!

Yay, I have been waiting for this group!

I'm 28 (29 next month) and DH is 31. We've been married almost 4.5 years and together 10.5.

My EDD is around 6 August 2015, so I'm 4+3 as of today :) This is my first pregnancy, and although we were TTC, I'm still slightly in shock that I'm actually pregnant.

My boobs are sore, I'm so bloated, and so, sooooo tired.

My booking appt is on 10th December, so quite early, I think I'll be 6+6. We haven't told anyone yet, so debating whether to go for an early private scan so we can use the photo to announce just to our parents at Christmas.

I'm on Anglesey too, RAFMrs2! Although Anna isn't my real name... I'm trying to be incognito until I've passed 12wks just in case anyone figures out it's me!

We might be at the hospital together if you go late and I go early :)

I would love to join you ladies :) I'm due August 6! I'm so excited and freaked out all at the same time.

Hi ladies!! Just found out I'm pregnant 2 days ago (YAY!) Due date is August 10. I'm going to read some posts and get caught up lol.

Excited to join the group. I was in the January 2015 one previously, but I feel good vibes about my August baby <3

Hi ladies and welcome! Yay for all these lovely BFPs! How's everyone feeling today? I am so unbelievably tired it's ridiculous. I took a 3 hour nap earlier and it doesn't even feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->