• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Super tired. So tired. Tomorrow I will Call and see if I can get a scan scheduled before Christmas

I was not this nauseous this early last time around! It's probably a good sign, but damn! I thought it would wait till at least week 6.

Super tired. So tired. Tomorrow I will Call and see if I can get a scan scheduled before Christmas

I'm calling tomorrow as well to get a scan in before Xmas. It's my first pregnancy with my new OB/gyn so I don't know how his office runs things.

I was not this nauseous this early last time around! It's probably a good sign, but damn! I thought it would wait till at least week 6.

My morning sickness with my daughter started around 6.5 weeks. I'm praying I do not get it this time around, it was awful!

Many thanks to jacksonl8805 for telling me about this group. Hey everyone! I got my BFP after my second IUI this year. Since this cycle has been under such scrutiny, I can be fairly certain that my EDD is August 3, 2015.

I'm thrilled, because this is my first BFP with my husband of eight years. So far, my symptoms have been negligible... some pulling and thumping feelings, gas, sleepiness, increased hunger, increased urination, and sore bbs.

I'm not looking forward to morning sickness, I have to say.

I'm calling tomorrow as well to get a scan in before Xmas. It's my first pregnancy with my new OB/gyn so I don't know how his office runs things.

I was also hoping to get in before Xmas but I'm a few days behind you two. I am so antsy to tell our parents and I think Christmas would be perfect. I'm nervous to do anything before going to the doctor though.

Yeah I refuse to tell anyone until I have a scan. Convinced dh to tell family on Christmas! We are toying around with some announcement ideas lol

Hi Ladies, cautiously joining this thread....I got my first ever bfp on Saturday, due 10th August according to Ovia (but I wasn't temping) . Terrified of the risks of mc, but trying not to worry...my husband and I have been married for 5 years and TTC for a loooooong time...

Yeah I refuse to tell anyone until I have a scan. Convinced dh to tell family on Christmas! We are toying around with some announcement ideas lol

We're telling family at Christmas when I'll be around 8 weeks, but the rest of the world will have to wait until 14 weeks.

I've had two miscarriages so far (with an ex prior to getting married) and those experiences just made me want to appreciate this pregnancy even more.

I had a plan for how I wanted to tell my parents, but my husband came up with a better idea. My sister-in-law just gave birth to her first child earlier this month. We're going to pack a baby blanket in a gift bag and tell them it's a "grandparents' gift."

They won't suspect that the blanket is for anyone other than my niece. At the bottom of the bag, we'll include a pregnancy announcement card with my husband's name, my name, my cat's name, and "Baby [Last Name]."

So far, I've gotten nauseas every time I think about potentially being nauseas. Which of course means that now I'm nauseas...

I had really bad morning sickness with my first, I lost 15 pounds and at one point my dr said if I lose one more pound, she was putting me on bed rest but I really don't know if she was serious at all. That was at 5 months, the nausea finally cleared up at around 6 months. My second pregnancy, I could literally count on my fingers the number of times I was really nauseas and I only actually threw up three time. Fingers crossed that this one is more like the second one!

We had a Thanksgiving party yesterday and told one of our friends while she was here, because we don't get to see her in person very often. So now the total of 'real life' people who know is at 8. Spoke to SO briefly about when he wants to announce and he said the same thing that I was thinking, he doesn't want to 'ruin' Christmas with the news, so we're going to wait until like mid-January or later.

QueenQueso I loooove your HP avatar! And Pinkee, is that your real hair color? If so, I'm obsessed. I used to have hot pink hair, was about to dye it again but then got my bfp lol

Anyone else DTD still? I told myself no sex until after first trimester, but... I couldn't help myself. My sex drive is thru the roof! I never had one before my bfp. I never had one during my pregnancy with dd either, so weird!

Hi everyone, still feeling pretty good here. Slightly sore boobs and very light backache and crampy feeling.

I told my mum today only because I'd want her support if anything were to happen and need someone to talk about it with other than DH. What's really funny is that the morning I got my positive with #1, my Mum was telling me how she had a dream the night before that she was pregnant (not possible as she's 70 and has had a hysterectomy). I knew I was pregnant but I didn't tell her until a week later. Then last week in 2WW she tells me again she'd had a dream she was pregnant! She sort of knew we were trying but I didn't even know I was pregnant at that stage! So weird!

I'll call my Dr tomorrow and see if she'll do my referral for the Obs for me. I only saw her a few weeks ago so hoping I won't actually have to go for an appointment.

Hope everyone is travelling along ok.

xo

Poppie that's so cool about your mum! My mum is the only person I've told too.

14 dpo today and I should miss my period! I just did a test and the line is now darker than the control line and I got a decent line on an internet cheapie at last!

I just retched taking my prenatals this morning. And I don't even take the big ones I take seven seas which are the size of a bcp!

Hello!!

I got a BFP on 27November (Thanksgiving!!) And now I'm cautiously 4w3d - 5w pregnant! I'm due between Aug 3 and Aug 7 - so let's just go for the 5th as of now. I had my qualitative blood draw today and I'm waiting for my first appointment. They are seeing me earlier than normal due to my previous losses (four this year). They normally do not see you here until 9-10 weeks.

Boobs started hurting yesterday and nausea kicked in this am. I'm having lower back pain - but not like a MC.. Any advice for loewr back pain in early pregnancy?

QueenQueso I loooove your HP avatar! And Pinkee, is that your real hair color? If so, I'm obsessed. I used to have hot pink hair, was about to dye it again but then got my bfp lol

Anyone else DTD still? I told myself no sex until after first trimester, but... I couldn't help myself. My sex drive is thru the roof! I never had one before my bfp. I never had one during my pregnancy with dd either, so weird!

We are on a sex ban now till I have seen the consultant and had my doppler scans due to previous still birth. So its going to be a hard few months haha

Woke up this morning feeling so so sick, I'm currently doing slimming world too so I can't eat the usual to help ease the quezyness :(

Going to try book in with the mw this morning for a booking in appointment and bloods

Hope you all have a nice easy day xx

I'm on a no sex thing also. My MC in July we DTD and I started spotting so I tihink my cervix is SUPER sensitive. DH will be fine for a couple of weeks, but we will see how it goes past that. We haven't DTD since the weekend of 21-23Nov.

Ah I've missed out on so much! I've been sooo ill :-(

Had such bad constipation/wind pains ive been in and out of docs/hosps! Finally h6ad some lactulose last night and been up all night with diarrhea (sorry tmi) but hoping thats sorted that!!

Had my blood drawn last thursday at 4w2d and my hcg was 491 and my progesterone was 62, which they seemed happy with! Was supposed to go for another draw today but had too much bathroom troubles to go!

And ms/nausea has started as well, :-(

Anyway, hope everyone is okay and doing well!!

xx

Sounds like some great ideas for announcements. We told my parents the day I found out, because we were going over there and wouldn't see them again until Christmas. Plus, I tell my parents everything haha. So they know, but as far as dh's family, we will wait. Friends are not finding out until 16 weeks or so when we find out the gender.
Last time I was not scared of miscarriage, and decided to tell everyone too early. We made a nice announcement on fb and told our friends. While it was nice to have the support when we had the miscarriage shortly after, there were also some people who would check in on me and didn't know what happened. So, I've decided to wait this time until I get the go ahead.

There seems to be a few ladies on here who have been through a loss. Sorry if we sound like downers...I think we're just extra cautious this time, and don't want to take it for granted. I'm definitely ending every sentence to my dh with, "if it lasts this time", "if I'm pregnant still in the April". It's not a bad thing, we just know how precious this time is and are aware of how careful we need to be :)

I'm taking my vitamins and eating lots of veggies/fruit. I'm also going back to the gym today, so I'm looking forward to that. Last time I was sooo sick, I was unable to work out, so I'm hoping to stick with it this time around.

Okay, long ramble...who's next? :)

Sunshine I'm doing the same thing "If it makes it that long" or "if it sticks". We are planning to tell our parents in Feb or Mar because we move back to the states in April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->