**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

NDH - there aren't words to make it better, but :hugs: for you. I sadly know how it feels.

Today is my last day of work until the new year - gotta love working in a school!

I'm 5 weeks exactly today and my first dr visit is in a few hours. I just want to make it past where I got last time (6 1/2 weeks). Trying to stay positive! I'm not having a ton of symptoms - I feel tired, a little "off" and out of it, started to get a little emotional last night and this morning during my student's winter show, and my boobs hurt on and off. It is taking all my energy to not walk around squeezing them to see if they still hurt!

I feel sick today :(

I'm also on the verge of quitting my job...so the nausea isn't helping! lol
Were you the one who said you were a teacher? My cousin quit her job as a high school math teacher when she got pregnant with her toddler. She was so stressed out all the time and hated it. I quit my job as a police officer in October because I couldn't handle the stress and it was affecting my health. I've never been happier!

So sorry NDH. Your sticky will come soon!

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately ladies. I took the past two days off I was feeling so sick. Back at work today and I feel even worse. I wonder if the stress from just being here is making me more sick? I didn't feel this sick the past two days I was out but did Monday and Tuesday at work and now today. Thank God I'm giving my notice after the new year.

Absolutely nothing seems appetizing today. Nothing. Tried a few sips of my breakfast shake and felt so sick. Gonna be a long day.

Going to OHs parents this weekend after I babysit on Saturday. They have a holiday cookie exchange on Sunday. I started crying because I literally have no time to make any cookies.....oh hormones

Also I think I may have missed some people. If I haven't added you to the don't yet, let me know your EDD and I'll be sure to get that on there.

MS is horrible! Every day I have a new craving bc nothing else sounds remotely good. The only things I can keep down today are a fruit smoothie and sweet Hawaiian bread. Threw up anything else.

NDH - there aren't words to make it better, but :hugs: for you. I sadly know how it feels.

Today is my last day of work until the new year - gotta love working in a school!

I'm 5 weeks exactly today and my first dr visit is in a few hours. I just want to make it past where I got last time (6 1/2 weeks). Trying to stay positive! I'm not having a ton of symptoms - I feel tired, a little "off" and out of it, started to get a little emotional last night and this morning during my student's winter show, and my boobs hurt on and off. It is taking all my energy to not walk around squeezing them to see if they still hurt!

I squeeze my boobs all the time to see if they hurt. My dh cracks up every time :rofl:

Feeling very tired but optimistic today. Went grocery shopping with my dd today. She's obsessed with Target, and screams fits of joy every time we go :haha:

I've just been laying low this week. Babysitting only the boy this week so let him and my dd run around playing and watching movies so I can just lay on the couch and take it easy.

Who's excited for Christmas? I can't wait to announce my pregnancy. I've told 3 close friends, 2 of which are pregnant as well but I know my mom is going to be so excited! Both our families are going to the 10pm Xmas eve church service so we are going to announce after the service is over when it's close to midnight.

I am a teacher! But I've been on a leave of absence so far this year so I can live with my hubby again (we were apart for a few years). So now I've got some bs job that makes me miserable. I get to work from home, but it's dealing with all of the people that makes me unhappy. Love living with DH, but I'm going back to teaching in the New Year!!!! lol

Greats - you're really throwing up still? Oh dear... how often? :( Is anything working? Can you get nausea pills from the Dr?

Big hugs NDH.
Celiac would totally explain the poops greats. Getting a doctors note might help him get some medical attention. Great idea mrs. Eddie.
Been feeling nauceous and off balance today too. Also super absent minded and having trouble falling asleep, then having bizarre dreams. Doesn't it seem so early for all this? For example, went to wash my hands, lathered up, then went for the towel without rinsing! Wth!
Also, cut up onions to cook with dinner twice this week, now cannot get the smell of my hands. Makes me want to vom. I can even smell it while driving!

I used to be a middle school history teacher. It was so stressful. I quit because I have Crohn's, and that doesn't exactly work with teaching. But teaching was very very hard on my nerves. I'm a SAHM now, and while stressful, there are infinitely more rewards! :)

Congrats jt! I wondered if you were still working. Here's the diva nonstop ruining at my friends wedding in September. How's Jackson? How are you two filling your days?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Greats, the little guy could also have IBS or a gastro issue like Crohn's. Poor guy - either way, sounds like his mama isn't taking great care of him :( where in Chicago are you? I'm in Evanston!

Sass, my little guy has a double ear infection right now, so we've been home bound lately. Boo. But when the weather is ok, we are always outside or at one of our neighborhood friends. Jackson is so social and loves loves his friends :) here's a pic of him this week - sick but still goofy and smiling! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3
What a cutie! How did you find out about his ear infection? Dd had one and simply loved the amoxicillin! Odd girl!

He was grumpy for a couple days and then one night, spiked a fever and cried uncontrollably. I took him in the next morning, suspecting the flu or infection. Jacks lovvvveees the amox too! Weird! He sees me coming with it and says "mmmm!" Gross! But at least they don't fight and flail! Did your dd get diarrhea? We gave him probiotics, stuffed him with yogurt but still loads of diarrhea :(

Greats, the little guy could also have IBS or a gastro issue like Crohn's. Poor guy - either way, sounds like his mama isn't taking great care of him :( where in Chicago are you? I'm in Evanston!

Sass, my little guy has a double ear infection right now, so we've been home bound lately. Boo. But when the weather is ok, we are always outside or at one of our neighborhood friends. Jackson is so social and loves loves his friends :) here's a pic of him this week - sick but still goofy and smiling! :)

I'm in elk grove village! Awesome!

Sorry you have both been sick Kylas and Sunshine, hope you feel better soon.

Greats, I am very excited for Christmas, I only work two more days and then off until January 5, can’t wait!

JT, I have Crohn’s too. I have been in remission for the past almost three years, I’ve been really lucky in that I have a moderate case and have only had one really severe flare. Sorry that you’ve had to stop teaching because of yours. I did find that stress made mine much worse. I also went to a naturopath who really helped me a lot.

Sass and JT, both of your LOs are adorable!

Mrs. Eddie, are you on any meds? I'm on Remicade. My GI had me on azathioprine, but I took myself off last year, and have been flare free since. I have a moderate to severe case, so I'm afraid to go off Remicade while it's working.

Ugh, the weeks are dragging. I forgot how long first tri feels!!!

Mrs. Eddie, are you on any meds? I'm on Remicade. My GI had me on azathioprine, but I took myself off last year, and have been flare free since. I have a moderate to severe case, so I'm afraid to go off Remicade while it's working.

Ugh, the weeks are dragging. I forgot how long first tri feels!!!

I'm on Mezavant, (an anti-inflammatory). I'm on a very low dose and have felt awesome for a long time. I honestly think low stress and eating healthy are almost just as important for me as the meds that I take. I also do lots of yoga and exercise regularly, which I think helps.

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm truthfully not even bad enough to complain about. It's just a present nausea. Could definitely be a lot worse. I made soup with lots of veggies so that's going well. I feel like I need something with substance though. Can you believe they say you aren't supposed to gain ANY weight in first tri? How is that possible? I'm hungry and need to eat!!!!

So is there any truth to the oily hair and girl thing? lol I seem to be experiencing it this time, but didn't last time.

NDH I am so sorry you've got to go through this again. My thoughts are with you :hugs:

Well, I'm 5 weeks today, and predicted a girl on the Chinese gender predictor. I always imagined myself with a boy though..:shrug:

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm truthfully not even bad enough to complain about. It's just a present nausea. Could definitely be a lot worse. I made soup with lots of veggies so that's going well. I feel like I need something with substance though. Can you believe they say you aren't supposed to gain ANY weight in first tri? How is that possible? I'm hungry and need to eat!!!!

So is there any truth to the oily hair and girl thing? lol I seem to be experiencing it this time, but didn't last time.

They say you can gain 2-4 pounds, but I've been losing a little weight. Paying more attention to what goes in my mouth than before, and I'm not that hungry... I think it really depends on the person. Some women lose weight in the first tri cuz the MS and lack of appetite, some gain....lol never a straight forward answer as usual with everything in pregnancy!

I'm having oily hair! And predicted a girl! So maybe there is truth to it :haha:

My stomach is so not happy today either. It's awful and I can't even eat some plain nuts. I just want to go home and veg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->