**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

In feeling a bit nauseous this morning, but I'm so HAPPY when I feel like this :thumbup:

My stomach is so not happy today either. It's awful and I can't even eat some plain nuts. I just want to go home and veg.

That sounds awful :(( is that all you've been able to eat today? Are you actually being sick or nausea?

I just thought I'd be able to eat scrambled eggs. Nope. Feel worse now.

Not sure if it's true, bit I have oily hair now. :( I usually only wash my hair every 2 or so days and it's fine and doesn't get greasy. Now I feel like I have to wash it every day!!

My stomach is so not happy today either. It's awful and I can't even eat some plain nuts. I just want to go home and veg.

That sounds awful :(( is that all you've been able to eat today? Are you actually being sick or nausea?

I just thought I'd be able to eat scrambled eggs. Nope. Feel worse now.

Well it's strange because for two days I felt completely normal and I started to worry. Then last night we were buying stuff for the house and I got super dizzy and just nauseous. When I woke up I was dry heaving all morning and couldn' eat when I got to work so I just had a granola bar. I did eat lunch but that didn't sit well at all and now I'm super hungry but when I started eating my nuts I got nauseous again and was gagging.... And why did I want to feel pregnant again?

Not sure if it's true, bit I have oily hair now. :( I usually only wash my hair every 2 or so days and it's fine and doesn't get greasy. Now I feel like I have to wash it every day!!

I have also had to start washing my hair daily it's so greasy after a day :( and I'm loosing so much of it too - I'm sure I will be bold when I have this baby! Xx

I'm loosing hair like crazy too. I always have but this is the worst it's been. My hair dresser told me not to orry about it because it stopped for her in the second tri. We'll see. I know a long time ago when I asked my OB about it she said not tow worry unless there is noticeable bald spots. Not sure if that applies during pregnancy.

Well I'm going to take the bus home and I pray I don't puke. I think I'm going straight to bed.

Sorry to hear you ladies ate feeling bad! I keep watching everyone's tickers and it's like at the 6 week Mark everyone is dropping like flies from nausea! Hope I skip that part.

So tired though!! I have been getting on average 10 hours sleep per night. My hubby has been doin more than his fair share. Last night I put my DD to bed and went to bed myself. On the nights I get a lot of sleep I feel like a million bucks the next day!

Too bad I work until 11 tonight, that's past my bedtime! Lol

Bebe I hope you're able to sleep in tomorrow! That's nice of your DH!

I heard 6 weeks is when everything kicks in. I hope not. I'm absolutely starving and the only thing that sounds good is a burger with lots of mustard and pickles lol. DH said he'll bring me one home. I wanted to cook mac and cheese but I've been getting dizzy spells when I stand.

Lol oh man. I hear you Mrs Hudson. Yesterday I had a hunger spell and went to the fridge to see what was quick. I ended up eating pickles, a piece of cheese and then some peanut butter. Yup, straight up stereotypical pregnancy food :S. I don't normally crave any of those. And I can't really stand pb. Luckily DH only buys the natural stuff so I could tolerate that yesterday lol.

I took a pill. I gave in. I hate giving in. But it helped. I still find I get queazy when I'm hungry but how much can I eat? lol :S its instant relief when I eat though. Still only like a 1.5-2 on the scale though.

I'm trying to enjoy my tea and coffee though. Last time I couldn't stand either. I really missed my tea. This morning I made a coffee and it was a but of a challenge to get through. I love my warm drinks In the morning.... Anyone else having aversions to either?

I just had some fish . :) it was so tasty. I am doing very well today. my appointment went well. my bloodwork was excellent.

Too funny Sunshine! I could live without pickles but I want that vinegar taste. I hate it because I crave junk foods and I feel guilty when I eat them. I have been eating healthy snacks though. I try to only have coffee and tea sparingly and my black tea didn't taste good at all this morning and my Starbucks makes me nauseous.

Danzig our husky is so sweet and came and laid practically on my lap. If anyone knows huskies, you'll know they're not really cuddlers so I feel privileged. My boys know and it's so cute.

Glad to hear all went well with your blood work 2kids!

I was looking at my old pregnancy journal and it was around now that I started feeling ill with Isla...

Oh that's great to have as a reference mrs Eddie. So neat!

Glad the bloodwork came back well. I got my HCG level but they only told my he number, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Anyone know what theirs was around 5 weeks?

Im so lazy tonight. DH is on a flight home but will get in too late for this girl. So I watched The Switch with jennifer Anniston and Jason Bateman. I cried. Hormones haha.

And healthy snacks are key. But it is hard when I find myself needing heavy food. Even though I know if I eat it I'll feel worse anyways. So I guess small healthy meals constantly won't hurt lol

If you're hungry definitely eat and font feel guilty about it. Some days I find that I'm hungrier than others....

Yay 2kids!

Yeah when I eat heavy meals I get sick too. I have been craving fruits though. I got some super ripe oranges at the store and my boss was sweet and brought me some apples.

I'm super lazy too. I've only gotten up to let the dogs in. DH has a lot to do around the house like paint the kitchen and install our sink. I feel so guilty not helping him with house projects but I'm so drained after work.

Don't feel guilty! You're growing a human lol. That's plenty of help for the fsmily ;)

Oranges are SOOO good. I craved them a lot last time, not so far though. I just drink my smoothies to get my fruit and veggies in full force.

Yeah but I'm not convinced he realizes that yet....
When I saw the oranges at the store my mouth watered lol.

Glad the bloodwork came back well. I got my HCG level but they only told my he number, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Anyone know what theirs was around 5 weeks?

Im so lazy tonight. DH is on a flight home but will get in too late for this girl. So I watched The Switch with jennifer Anniston and Jason Bateman. I cried. Hormones haha.

And healthy snacks are key. But it is hard when I find myself needing heavy food. Even though I know if I eat it I'll feel worse anyways. So I guess small healthy meals constantly won't hurt lol

At 5 +1 mine was 9700 :thumbup:

I don't know the normal for 5 weeks. this is the link I usually use
https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

but my levels at 4 weeks were a little high, 5000.
not very high though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->