**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hello, can I join please? I'm just in the august time frame, based on LMP I'm due 31st August, I'm only 11dpo today though so very early days! :)
H&H 9 months to everyone xxx

Feel car sick this morning. And have a 3 hour train journey i really hope the train isn't too hot. Our heating was on when I got up this morning and it was so hot and stuffy i opened the back door straight away much to OHs protests! I'm boiling and it is not helping my sickness!

Hi
Unfortunately I've had a miscarriage at 7 weeks
Please can someone take me off the front page
Xx

Hi
Xx

I'm so sorry!

Nothing new here since the U/S. Except for the sharp pain on the left side I get randomly.

Hello, can I join please? I'm just in the august time frame, based on LMP I'm due 31st August, I'm only 11dpo today though so very early days! :)
H&H 9 months to everyone xxx

Congrats, will add you!

Hi
Xx

So sorry for your loss. Will take you off the front.

I have a feeling I missed some people. If I haven't added you to the front page, please post and let me know. It's hard to keep up when I've been sick and this page moves so fast. Do let me know if I've missed you and your EDD so I can add you to the front.

I'm due 8/21/15...don't see my name on the front yet :flower:

Thank you!

Morning ladies. Guess who was able to sleep in? Yup this girl got 11 hours of sleep last night. Goodbye insomnia (for now)!! I feel great. Woke up and made my coffee and had a spoonful of pb. Feel okay so far. Just needed something before the coffee. I got a little bummed looking at the Starbucks caffeine levels again lol. I love the blonde roast. But looks like it's out of the cards unless I get a tall. Also tried looking up the Tassimo coffee disks but only found the levels on the Tim hortons website because they sell them. I believe it was 190. So that's pretty high also. So I just made my own with one of those cone filter things. That way I could put a small amount of coffee in and still get some caffeine.

Sorry to the ladies who are leaving us. I never did tell my old group what happened, i checked and I'm still on the front page :( January 20, 2015.

Christmas shopping is all done!!!

Jaspie where are you off to on the train? I lived in the UK for almost a year and hope to go back in the new year for 8 weeks to work!!

I'm sorry to hear about that mrsmonkey10. My thoughts are with you during this time. I'll say a prayer for you tonight!

Feeling very yucky today. Threw up before dinner last night. My munchkin runs in and starts laughing. So rude!

Going to a town up north a little to see some Christmas lights.

Hope everyone has a decent day not plagued with nausea! Lol

I'm sorry MrsMonkey :(

I slept in to but I woke up at 3:00am again with the sweats and nauseous. Our room gets too warm at night. My stomach is still uneasy and the smell in our pantry made me gag. I'm meeting some people at the dog park today and then finishing my shopping, then will try to wrap presents. Tomorrow I need to clean up the rooms that are done.

Sunshine you can order half caff at Starbucks. That's what I do when I get coffee. My caramel macchiatos actually taste better that way.

So I'm kind of concerned DH hasn't DTD with me since we got our BFP. I told him he can but still nothing. I'm not really thinking about it but am fine if he wants it.

My dh is terrified to touch me haha but that's how he was with my last pregnancy. I think we dtd like 3x during the entire pregnancy. We've done it once but my sex drive has gone now that I have MS.

Anyone else have really achy hips at night during sleep? I switch positions a lot, use a body pillow, but I still wake up in pain, mainly my left hip. I didn't get achy hips till 2nd tri with dd so kind of disappointed it's starting early. Wah!

My OH wants the sex, but I am so freaking tired all the time, so it's difficult unless we do it early in the day- which is hard because we both work! Poor guy...lol :(

Well that's good to hear greats. I just feel bad for him lol. I mean I don't really care either but yeah.
No sore hips or anything for me yet.

Haha Tridda! That's kind of we are too. He's a mechanic so always super tired when he comes home. Not to mention he's trying to finish this house.

No funny business here since before the BFP. I have zero sex drive and am constantly nauseous and exhausted. OH has been really great about it telling me it's fine but I feel like a horrible GF.

Horrible wife here too then lol. We've been together for 8.5 years now so I wouldn't say it happens all the time anyways. I haven't had an insane sex drive since my early twenties haha. I like it but I don't think about it all the time. DH tried but I told him I'm too nervous right now. He's totally fine with it. Makes me feel better greats that you were the same way. Last time I was way too sick to even think of it. This time I'm just tired so far. It's okay though, it's a difficult time lol.

Hi
Xx

So very sorry, mrsmonkey. :hugs:

Sunshine, the sleeping in sounds wonderful! I actually did that yesterday, after my stomach settled back down, which had me awake early. Sadly the thought of coffee is repulsive to me. Which is unfortunate as I love coffee!

Greats, not specifically hips, but almost sore all over. Just can't seem to find a comfortable sleeping position. I think a lot of that stems from my stomach feeling blah almost anytime I lie down.

Lol, not much action going on here, either. Dtd twice since bfp, first time was that morning.

Had another "fun" vivid dream last night. DH and I were headed out to eat somewhere fancy but babysitter canceled so we just took the kids with (yeah...lol, they were twins boy & girl...a sign?). The place was along the water and somehow both of them, about toddler age, ended up going right into the water where there was a strong current or drop and we couldn't get to them. Oy, I did not appreciate waking up to recall that. :nope:

Supposed to go to DH's companies holiday party tonight. I'm feeling so yucky and wondering if I'll be able to stomach the food smells. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->