**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

MrsG sometimes distraction is the best way to get through it. I'd go and see if it takes your mind off of it. I find I feel worse when I'm at home sitting around.

Scary dream! I've been having weird dreams too. But I definitely think it's a sign! ;) twins for you.

I do agree, sunshine, that distraction seems to be the best way through it. I generally feel better when I'm out and about. I suspect there will be some questions and suspicions, last year one of the other wives was asking when we plan to try lol. She's a sweetheart but I suspect she might see right through my fake drinks! :haha:

I would be very happy with twins. DH might faint! :rofl: Time will tell!

I'm a bad wife lately too. I have no interest whatsoever in sex. Luckily my DH has been very sweet and understanding. I'm hoping the nausea will get better, I think that'd help.

I'm so sorry for your loss mrsmonkey. :hugs: Best wishes to you.

We haven't DTD lately either! :rofl: We've been busy with things and we've both been tired for different reasons come the evening. Nausea's started up for me but it's not bad at all later in the day. We'll see how long that lasts!

We've only dtd 3 times since doing it a whole bunch at O time. Once during the TWW, once after my faint faint first bfp but I hadn't told him yet, and then once since he's known. I'd say like 19 times out of 20, he initiates but I think he gets too nervous to in the beginning. Later on it'll go back to normal (at least it has before) for awhile before it gets close to the end and the big belly makes it awkward.

Man... We've done it twice since my BFP. Yesterday was day two lol. I haven't been trying though.

Jaspie where are you off to on the train? I lived in the UK for almost a year and hope to go back in the new year for 8 weeks to work!!

Hi Sunshine, I've come to see my family in Derby. Where did you live here before? Exciting you're coming back!

No sex here either girls, I'm just not feeling it atm and in any case OH has a bad back.

Woke up starving today. About to shower, have breakfast and then go for a walk with mum. Can't believe I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow! Every week feels like a milestone!

Jaspie, I lived in Newcastle a few years ago :) it was nice but I want to go somewhere south next time if I go back! I have been to the UK 6 times, I'm a little addicted lol. I'm also disappointed I can't order Whitard tea anymore, so it's worth a visit just to stock up again I think lol ;)

I'm at 7 weeks today. I love each week. I lost the baby at 8 weeks last time so just want to get there!

I have been so tired. Getting plenty of sleep (even with my 19 month old), but I am having crazzzzzyyyyy dreams!!! I didn't have one dream last pregnancy, and I was a little bummed because I really wanted to, lol. This time I am having a crazy dream every time I sleep, even naps. It's insane. I wonder if that means girl for me?!?

7w1d and spotting/back pain has come back. So bedrest again...

Also go a snoogle for $10!

I have been so tired. Getting plenty of sleep (even with my 19 month old), but I am having crazzzzzyyyyy dreams!!! I didn't have one dream last pregnancy, and I was a little bummed because I really wanted to, lol. This time I am having a crazy dream every time I sleep, even naps. It's insane. I wonder if that means girl for me?!?

I started having some crazy dreams last week. I wake up after each one, too. So weird! I had them with my daughter, too, so even more reason I think this baby is a girl.

7w1d and spotting/back pain has come back. So bedrest again...

Also go a snoogle for $10!

Are you drinking enough water? I've heard if you're dehydrated that can happen.

AFM, I had a very visual sex dream last night about my hubby, woke him up at 1:30am, and we sort of... Dtd. :haha: He wasn't complaining at all! Feeling a lil pressure in my uterus this morning but that's about it.

So I'm pretty sure I'm starting to show already. I swear! When I suck in my stomach I have a small bump that I didn't have before. I guess it's true that you show earlier the more babies you have lol my friend is now almost 15 weeks and looks like she did at 25 weeks with her son.

I'm going to take a bump picture tomorrow when I'm exactly 8 weeks and post it. Anyone else? Lol

Yay greats on the baby bump! Can't wait to see the pic. No bump here yet. Also no nausea today. Getting some of my christmas baking done :)

I've been having crazy vivid dreams also. I always remember my dreams but these have been really detailed. Love it. And love the girl Theory lol

Hi ladies! Can I join?
A little about me....I am 36, married for almost 4 years, ds (previous relationship) is 11, dd will be 2 Jan 1.2015 and we just found out we are pg with # 3 a couple of days ago after 14 months ttc.
I will read through the thread later but wanted to post first. Congrats to everyone!!! What a merry Christmas this will be.

Hi ladies! Can I join?
A little about me....I am 36, married for almost 4 years, ds (previous relationship) is 11, dd will be 2 Jan 1.2015 and we just found out we are pg with # 3 a couple of days ago after 14 months ttc.
I will read through the thread later but wanted to post first. Congrats to everyone!!! What a merry Christmas this will be.

Congrats and welcome! What's your EDD? It is going to be a very special christmas.

Hi ladies! Can I join?

Congrats and welcome! What's your EDD? It is going to be a very special christmas.

Thank you! EDD is Aug. 31, 2015

My symptoms have gone again :( bloody body is playing tricks on me I'm sure!

No sex here since ovulation, we are now on a sex ban till baby is born :( x

Today I've felt less nauseous. Around 8 weeks with my daughter I had lost all symptoms but within a few days they came back even worse!

I've noticed about me recently, a weird nausea thing. Twice now in the cold when I'm shivering brre.and I gag. Like almost vomit. Nothing smelly or thinking of anything. So idk if the ms slowly starting. That was just within last 4 days. Anybody else ever have that?

Today I've felt less nauseous. Around 8 weeks with my daughter I had lost all symptoms but within a few days they came back even worse!

I hope that doesn't happen haha it will be just in time for Christmas. It's 2 am and I'm still wide awake :(

Hey ladies! Hope you've all had a great weekend! I'm also having lower back pain, constantly freezing, nauceous on and off but intense at times. I bet your right about showing earlier greats. Do you think it also applies to symptoms too? I feel like I have so many symptoms and it just seems so early.
Got this rocking pad Thai for dinner, now I'm indigestion city. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->