**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Seems like some of us are just "lucky" with symptoms! I've been pretty hungry with on and off nausea. Today's nausea wave was the worst so far. I keep poking at my boobs thinking they'll get sore any day, but nothing yet!

I just got some natural ginger ale at the store and I'm baking up a sweet potato, so hopefully that'll settle my stomach. It's odd because to me this feels similar to motion sickness - I totally thought it'd feel different!

ms has gotten better for me part of this week. back pain is still there but not as bad as yesterday (chugged a ton of water). Got a three day work week and then 4 days off :D

Hey ladies! Hope you've all had a great weekend! I'm also having lower back pain, constantly freezing, nauceous on and off but intense at times. I bet your right about showing earlier greats. Do you think it also applies to symptoms too? I feel like I have so many symptoms and it just seems so early.
Got this rocking pad Thai for dinner, now I'm indigestion city. :(
I think so, because some of my symptoms showed up earlier, even before my bfp at 10dpo.

Seems like some of us are just "lucky" with symptoms! I've been pretty hungry with on and off nausea. Today's nausea wave was the worst so far. I keep poking at my boobs thinking they'll get sore any day, but nothing yet!

I just got some natural ginger ale at the store and I'm baking up a sweet potato, so hopefully that'll settle my stomach. It's odd because to me this feels similar to motion sickness - I totally thought it'd feel different!

Sweet potato actually sounds super good right now!

I haven't eaten much today. Literally nothing sounded good except for a turkey sandwich so I ended up eating that for lunch and dinner.

Working on these Christmas projects for my daughter and niece. They are both getting into the whole dress up concept so I am rehabbing two toy chests for them. Spent the majority of today painting them with my hubby (so I'm cramping a lil now and lower back is hurting). Tomorrow I finish painting and adding gemstones to certain areas as well as putting on new safety hinges. Tuesday I am glueing on their personalized wooden names and I'm so freaking excited I can't wait to post pictures lol
I also bought them a ton of costumes and dress up stuff to open on Xmas as well.

Def think so, sass and greats. This is my 2nd pregnancy, and the symptoms came on much earlier. Blech.

Right now, though, I've gone into mom mode and my symptoms have disappeared. My son had an allergic reaction to penicillin, and is covered in hives. I've been on the phone with the doc and just worried sick. He had a double ear infection, the flu and now this - all in 2 weeks. He had NEVER been sick before this. He was even EBF. Poor little man. So I think being so worried sick about him had totally taken my mind off any symptoms!

Also, I had one last frer in my cabinet, so I peed on it for fun. I hadn't taken one since the two lines were equally dark. So this was a pretty sight to see - especially after barely any symptoms!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 8
Def think so, sass and greats. This is my 2nd pregnancy, and the symptoms came on much earlier. Blech.

Right now, though, I've gone into mom mode and my symptoms have disappeared. My son had an allergic reaction to penicillin, and is covered in hives. I've been on the phone with the doc and just worried sick. He had a double ear infection, the flu and now this - all in 2 weeks. He had NEVER been sick before this. He was even EBF. Poor little man. So I think being so worried sick about him had totally taken my mind off any symptoms!

Oh no! Hope he feels better soon!! My daughter is allergic to penicillin and amoxicillin as well as the chicken pox vaccine. Horrible to see them covered in bad hives!

Greats, my son was on a 10 day course of amoxicillin for a double ear infection. The doctor told me tonight that since he had an allergic reaction to amox, then he's allergic to penicillin as well. Poor kiddo. Totally wish I had the hives and not him. :( Benadryl cleared him up, though.

Hi ladies, could I join?

It's still super early for me, I'm only 14DPO today although got a good line on a FRER at 10DPO and a digi said 1-2 weeks. I'm a bit apprehensive!

Fertility friend says my due date is the 31st of August so I'm only JUST making it into the group! I'm definitely feeling nauseous and am having cramps on and off.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the coming months!

x

Loobs. Welcome. We have the same wedding date. :) but not baby date. Lol. Good luck.

Welcome Twilighter, Readynwaiting and Loobs! :hi:

Sorry to read about your loss Mrs. Monkey, thinking of you. :hugs:

Mrs. Hudson, my DH was really nervous about DTD when I was pregnant with Isla. I let him read some stuff that reinforced what I had been telling him (which was that it was totally safe to have sex while pregnant in our case) and then he was finally alright. I think I was about 8 weeks before he was totally comfortable though.

We’ve only DTD once since I’ve gotten my BFP and I agree it’s the tiredness and feeling sick that make sex unappealing. No one should feel awful for not doing wanting to; being pregnant is so tiring in the beginning. I remember having much more of an interest in sex after 10-12 weeks, (when I also started feeling better).

Jealous of all the sleeping in talk; I did sleep in a bit on Saturday but my DH had to work from home for a bit on Sunday and Isla was NOT letting me sleep in.

Jtink, does your 19 month old sleep well, tell me your secrets. :haha: Also, sorry to hear that your son has been going through a rough patch, poor little guy. Isla’s had pneumonia, hand, foot and mouth and roseola in the past two months so I feel your pain.

DSemcho, snoogles are the best, can’t wait to break mine out again!:thumbup:

Greats, I start taking bump pics at 8 weeks, will definitely post it here. BTW, the Christmas presents for your daughter and niece sound awesome!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was our relaxed weekend at home before the madness of the holidays begin. I am starting to feel a lot more in terms of symptoms. Fire boobs/nipples are back, low back pain, bloat and more nausea.

In exciting news, I did book my first scan which is happening January 10. Very excited to see the little bean then.

Hi ladies! Can I join?
A little about me....I am 36, married for almost 4 years, ds (previous relationship) is 11, dd will be 2 Jan 1.2015 and we just found out we are pg with # 3 a couple of days ago after 14 months ttc.
I will read through the thread later but wanted to post first. Congrats to everyone!!! What a merry Christmas this will be.

Hi ladies, could I join?

It's still super early for me, I'm only 14DPO today although got a good line on a FRER at 10DPO and a digi said 1-2 weeks. I'm a bit apprehensive!

Fertility friend says my due date is the 31st of August so I'm only JUST making it into the group! I'm definitely feeling nauseous and am having cramps on and off.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the coming months!

x

Congrats ladies! Will add everyone to the front. It's so weird that they're gonna have to start a September group soon! I still feel really early even though I'm 2 days from 8 weeks!

So my sinus infection is back.....clearly the antibiotics from a few weeks ago either weren't strong enough or long enough. I'm going to go to my doctor tomorrow after my OB appointment. HOLY CRAP MY ULTRASOUND IS TOMORROW!! Scared you-know-what-less. So nervous. My last experience definitely scarred me. Hoping to see a healthy little blob with a nice heartbeat! And then go see my regular doctor and beg for stronger antibiotics or a longer course. It's tricky because I'm allergic to most antibiotics and then being pregnant there's only so many things I can take. The inside of my lips are all cut up and ripped from getting so dry when I sleep because I need to breathe through my mouth.

So added to the extreme exhaustion and nausea I'm fighting this too. Safe to say I'm pretty damn miserable. Hoping that seeing the little one tomorrow will make me feel better.

Can't wait to see your scan pic tomorrow, kaylasbaby!

Feeling rough today. Woke up with another bloody nose! I only get them when I'm asleep, so bizarre!

I'm also feeling nauseous today. Last night I was fine whenI was on the couch, but as soon as I went up stairs and got into bed I thought I was hit by a brick wall. My head started throbbing, I felt like I was actually going to be sick. It was the weirdest thing. It lasted for about 5 minutes, but my body got hot and everything. I didn't like run up the stairs or anything...it was painful :( Today I'm nauseous but not too bad.

I have a dr appointment at 12. They called me to see if I could come in so she could fill out the form for the OB. They reassured me that's all it was for, when they gave me my blood work results over the phone. I'm hoping that's all it is. My doctor is really good and I know she'd call me if anything were wrong, just hoping it's nothing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->