**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Finally got my OB intake done! Was supposed to do it on 9Dec but it's when she forgot me. And then my 9/10 weeks appointment is scheduled for 9Jan!

Anyone else getting bouts of dizziness with nausea? I didn't have this with my first. So weird and yuck!

I've gotten dizzy spells since before I even knew I was pregnant. My dr. said it was normal.

Well hello MS! I spent a good half hour on the toilet and was late to work. It feels like it's starting again :(

Anyone else getting bouts of dizziness with nausea? I didn't have this with my first. So weird and yuck!

Yes! It feels like motion sickness mixed with intense nausea for me. Bleh :/

My nausea isn't too bad but it comes in waves. Last night was definitely the worst.

Afm. Had my doctors appointment and she assured me my levels are good and just wanted to schedule me with an OB. She told me just to rest and relax :) using that as an excuse to not go to the gym today. Well, that and crazy christmas prep lol.

Please send some positive vibes my way. Heading in for an emergency scan after some brown discharge, back pain and cramps. Figure it's and but hoping to at least get some answers as to wth is up w me.

Sending you good strong vibes. Hope it's nothing but a reassurance scan for you!

Sending tons of good vibes Sass, hope all is well :hugs:

Glad that everything went well at your appointment Sunshine!

Hi ladies

Hope you're all well. 4+4 for me today. Did a CB digi today and got my 2-3 weeks so i'm pleased with that as i'm 16/17dpo today.

Welcome to all the new ladies and positive vibes all around!

I am over feeling like crap. Just over it. I asked my dh if he could be pregnant for me for one day. He just gave me that look like he felt bad. So much to do before xmas and I literally have no energy. Everything is smelling horrible today as well.

Thank you so much girls. Your support means so much.
So they think it was twins (why my ms has been so extreme) and one didn't make it. But the remaining one looks good at least for now. Going for a high us tomorrow to find out more then back to the ob in ten days for more tests. Thank you all again. Xoxoxo.

Thank you so much girls. Your support means so much.
So they think it was twins (why my ms has been so extreme) and one didn't make it. But the remaining one looks good at least for now. Going for a high us tomorrow to find out more then back to the ob in ten days for more tests. Thank you all again. Xoxoxo.

big hugs for the good and not so good news, a vanishing twin is so common and normally the other baby does just fine :hugs:

Great news xxprincess!

Greats, sorry you're feeling crappy. My biggest complaint so far is the exhaustion and random nausea. :sick:

So sorry about your news Sass but I'm very happy to hear that the other baby is thriving and doing well :hugs:

Sass, I'm sorry for the news but glad the other baby is hanging in there! Keeping FXd for you, hun!

Has anyone ever had back or hip problems in previous pregnancies? I woke up this morning with a back ache just above my crack (sorry tmi!) And it goes down my left leg all the way to my knee. I feel like an old lady! I have no idea what this is. It hurts even sitting here. Thoughts?

greats That could be your sciatic nerve I get it on and off

So I got a free test off clearblue and this evening I did it and still 2-3 so either it is not looking good or hook effect or for some strange reason I get the wrong result in the evening as with morning or afternoon I normally got the correct result either way I am crapping it :cry: I feel pregnant tired and sore boobs and MS in the afternoons :shrug:
Think after Christmas I will ring for a scan with EPU should see something at that point 8 weeks

Sounds like sciatica greats. There's some good massage moves to get rid of that online

greats That could be your sciatic nerve I get it on and off

So I got a free test off clearblue and this evening I did it and still 2-3 so either it is not looking good or hook effect or for some strange reason I get the wrong result in the evening as with morning or afternoon I normally got the correct result either way I am crapping it :cry: I feel pregnant tired and sore boobs and MS in the afternoons :shrug:
Think after Christmas I will ring for a scan with EPU should see something at that point 8 weeks

Oh I am not looking forward to this pain the rest of this pregnancy if that's the case!

Sounds like possible hook effect especially if you're over 6 weeks. Try not to worry much though I know it's difficult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->