**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

greats That could be your sciatic nerve I get it on and off

So I got a free test off clearblue and this evening I did it and still 2-3 so either it is not looking good or hook effect or for some strange reason I get the wrong result in the evening as with morning or afternoon I normally got the correct result either way I am crapping it :cry: I feel pregnant tired and sore boobs and MS in the afternoons :shrug:
Think after Christmas I will ring for a scan with EPU should see something at that point 8 weeks

Oh I am not looking forward to this pain the rest of this pregnancy if that's the case!

Sounds like possible hook effect especially if you're over 6 weeks. Try not to worry much though I know it's difficult!

Hopefully it is just a once off mine was on and off every now and then last pregnancy

I am 7 weeks 2 days so really hoping it is hook effect!

Sass sorry to hear about the news. But I'm happy the other baby seems to be Doing well, and also glad you're able to talk to you OB tomorrow.

Sorry about the back ache greats. It sounds like you're getting a rough hand so far :( I wish I could offer some support or advice, but hopefully the Christmas holidays will help distract you!!

Try not to worry celtic niamh sounds like the hook effect to me too. I'd stop testing if I were you and maybe see if you can get that early scan to put your mind at rest.

Greats I've been getting a twinge in my back just above my bum on the left side which travels down too. I've had it on and off since 5 weeks but the last couple days it has been more persistent. Hope it improves for both of us as it seems early to be getting sciatica surely? Do you think it's due to everything softening? I have no idea as I've never had it before! My mum said she had sciatica when she was pregnant with my brother but she was further along.

Try not to worry celtic niamh sounds like the hook effect to me too. I'd stop testing if I were you and maybe see if you can get that early scan to put your mind at rest.

Greats I've been getting a twinge in my back just above my bum on the left side which travels down too. I've had it on and off since 5 weeks but the last couple days it has been more persistent. Hope it improves for both of us as it seems early to be getting sciatica surely? Do you think it's due to everything softening? I have no idea as I've never had it before! My mum said she had sciatica when she was pregnant with my brother but she was further along.

That's exactly where my pain is! Right above my left butt cheek and travels down my left leg and hip down to my left knee. I've been trying to do different stretches but doesn't seem to help much. Also agree I feel like it's way too early for this!

I have a feeling this pregnancy is going to be a lot rougher than the one with my daughter. I just feel everything a lot sooner so far.

Sorry Sass for your loss of the twin. Hoping for a remaining happy and healthy 9 months!

Nausea here today with extreme exhaustion. It feels terrible and I literally just want to sleep it all away. An early bedtime for me tonight in the hopes that tomorrow all is better. I can handle labor pains, I can handle a lot, but nausea turns me into a writhing baby. Lol.

Thanks so much ladies. I'm actually sort of happy it's not twins. Not sure how well dh and I would do with two at once. One gave us a pretty good run for our money. Just hoping for one good healthy one at a time.
It's crazy what relaxin can do to your muscles, joints etc. it's great for yoga though!

Glad to hear you're doing well, sass! :)

Today was terrible. Nausea and dizziness all day. Threw up about an hour ago. Feel like death. I hope it doesn't last! Not like this at all with my first. :(

Today was terrible. Nausea and dizziness all day. Threw up about an hour ago. Feel like death. I hope it doesn't last! Not like this at all with my first. :(

Aww hang in there!

Okay ladies I said I would start posting bump pictures at 8 weeks so here's me post my nightly bath. Not wearing a bra so had to cover the goods as my shirt is see through lol Not sucking it in here but my lower stomach looks like when I was about 13 weeks along with my daughter. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
Cute bump greats!! I've definitely heard yiu show quicker with second baby so I wouldn't worry. Looks good to me :)

It's so sad to see blah ms hitting everyone in waves. It definitely feels like a long long way to go. I just really hope I'm successful this time. For some reason today feels like a nervous day. Just trying not to think about it too much. I'm sure all will be okay. Tonight I had kinda an off white cm though. Like, not pink at all. But kinda tan? Is that normal? :S

Cute bump greats!! I've definitely heard yiu show quicker with second baby so I wouldn't worry. Looks good to me :)

It's so sad to see blah ms hitting everyone in waves. It definitely feels like a long long way to go. I just really hope I'm successful this time. For some reason today feels like a nervous day. Just trying not to think about it too much. I'm sure all will be okay. Tonight I had kinda an off white cm though. Like, not pink at all. But kinda tan? Is that normal? :S

Totally normal! I get a lot of light tan and some with a greenish hue to it. I've read all normal. Some ladies have had orange as well.

Cute bump pics greats! I am only at 6 weeks with #2 and feel definitely rounder in the belly. I keep telling my DH that I'm fat and he argues it's baby. I feel terrible right now as I gained weight before my BFP and now a lot of my clothes aren't fitting well. :(
He is so sweet, he brought me home some ginger cookies in the hopes it will help me feel better and is now doing the dishes. He is my saving grace!

I'm going to bed early in the hopes that I feel less sick tomorrow!!

Thanks trying to stay positive :)

Sorry your all feeling so sick big hugs my ms is ok hits me in the afternoon last for a few hours then goes tiredness is hard though that hits in the afternoon as well

Anyone full of wind :p I make any man proud with the amount I am passing lol

Aww bump pics! I'm probably not going to show for some time. My squishy tummy is going to hide things early on I bet.

Yes, I am guilty of lots of wind! Doesn't help that I ate bean chili today either! I've been teasing DH that I feel SO sexy between the farts, the extra pooping, and acne like I've been going through puberty again. Before long I'll be adding leaking pee to that list. :haha:

Sass, I'm sorry for the news but glad the other baby is hanging in there! Keeping FXd for you, hun!

Has anyone ever had back or hip problems in previous pregnancies? I woke up this morning with a back ache just above my crack (sorry tmi!) And it goes down my left leg all the way to my knee. I feel like an old lady! I have no idea what this is. It hurts even sitting here. Thoughts?

I am with this one!! My back and hips hurt a lot!!

Thank you so much girls. Your support means so much.
So they think it was twins (why my ms has been so extreme) and one didn't make it. But the remaining one looks good at least for now. Going for a high us tomorrow to find out more then back to the ob in ten days for more tests. Thank you all again. Xoxoxo.

I'm sorry about the twin, but I'm happy the other one is doing well!!

Luckily I have not thrown up yet, however my ms has been the stuff of legends.

Aww hang in there!

Okay ladies I said I would start posting bump pictures at 8 weeks so here's me post my nightly bath. Not wearing a bra so had to cover the goods as my shirt is see through lol Not sucking it in here but my lower stomach looks like when I was about 13 weeks along with my daughter. Lol

Aww!! I'm feeling a difference in my lower tummy pooch, but not enough for me to post pics. But I'm also fluffy lol.

Aww bump pics! I'm probably not going to show for some time. My squishy tummy is going to hide things early on I bet.

Yes, I am guilty of lots of wind! Doesn't help that I ate bean chili today either! I've been teasing DH that I feel SO sexy between the farts, the extra pooping, and acne like I've been going through puberty again. Before long I'll be adding leaking pee to that list. :haha:

Same here! I think I won't show until like 15-20 weeks because I'm already overweight ya know? lol I do feel a difference in my lower tummy though.

Nothing real big today a few cramps, but I've had to be on my feet at work all day the past two days - it's the busiest days of my month! Also the back of my right hip aches righ tnow. And I'm sucking down water like it's air today which is great. Having some steamed dumplings (were frozen first) that I found on sale at the commissary here and it totally takes care of my craving. Nothing else really going on except my OB intake gave me information I already knew, and they did set up my official first trimester appointment for January 9th, where I will apparently get all of the same information all over again. I'm excited to be making it to the point, but I'm still weary. I'm hoping they will give me another ultrasound around then (will be a few days shy of 10 weeks) but they probably will not until the 20week anatomy scan.

Also my MIL sent me and DH each a $50 gift card to Amazon. My first thought was to use mine to get a fetal doppler, DH's first though was we could both buy a video game to play together lol. Silly man.

Also Kyla, can we move me to the 8th? I know my EDD has changed like 3 times because no one can seem to agree lol. Last time I swear!!

Greats I get pains in my hips and legs, my back will go once I'm a bit bigger. It's horrible dull pains I get?!?

Welcome to the new ladies.

So sorry sass

Hope you all have a good day xx

Had a scan today and baby was measuring exactly based on day of ovulation. There was a heartbeat but the tech didn't tell me the actual value. Just said, everything looks great, you'll get the results from your GP in 2 days.

Awesome news re the scan Lian!

Celtic, I bet it is the hook effect, as others have said. I hope you can get your scan lined up and give you some peace of mind :hugs:

Sass, having twins would be so tough, especially with a toddler. Twins run in my family so I'm a bit freaked out about it as well.

Lovely bump Greats! For you and others how have some back pain and discomfort, prenatal yoga can really help. I don't go to classes until I'm further along but I have a workout that I do at home which is really good :thumbup:

And good luck today at your scan Kyla's, can't wait to hear how it goes! :hugs:

Congrats to all those who have had scans or have a scan today!! I am so excited for you. It must be such a relief to know all is going well.

How is everyone feeling today?

I woke up today and had pink cm, I'm trying not to cry or panic :( Last pregnancy I was so non chalant about all this stuff, and nothing worried me as I was oblivious to the risk of miscarriage. This time I'm a complete wreck. I had pink cm today, and there was like drops of it when I went to the bathroom today. It definitely wasn't red, and I've had no cramps or anything else. I've been reading about how it's normal and common in the first trimester, but after suffering a loss I'm completely terrified. I haven't had any since. Yesterday it was a bit of a tan colour, then today it was a little more pink. I know that blood is bad, and anything else they say is normal...I just wish I could ease my mind a little bit right now. I'll be devastated if I have a miscarriage again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->