**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Sorry Sunshine, I totally understand why you would be worried, even though pink CM is normally not a reason to panic.

Could you call your doctor for some reassurance? When is your next appointment or scan booked?

I'm sure it is nothing to worry about but maybe talking to your doctor and hearing that from them directly will make you feel better :hugs:

Oh, have you and your DH BD recently, it could be cervix irritation?

Thanks Mrs. Eddie, I have been reading posts about the same thing, so hopefully it's nothing. I haven't had any since, but it's only been 2 hours. The longest 2 hours ever by the way. My doctor is unfortunately on holidays for the next week or so :( My scan isn't until next Tuesday. Oh dear...

Congrats to all those who have had scans or have a scan today!! I am so excited for you. It must be such a relief to know all is going well.

How is everyone feeling today?

I woke up today and had pink cm, I'm trying not to cry or panic :( Last pregnancy I was so non chalant about all this stuff, and nothing worried me as I was oblivious to the risk of miscarriage. This time I'm a complete wreck. I had pink cm today, and there was like drops of it when I went to the bathroom today. It definitely wasn't red, and I've had no cramps or anything else. I've been reading about how it's normal and common in the first trimester, but after suffering a loss I'm completely terrified. I haven't had any since. Yesterday it was a bit of a tan colour, then today it was a little more pink. I know that blood is bad, and anything else they say is normal...I just wish I could ease my mind a little bit right now. I'll be devastated if I have a miscarriage again :(

I had spotting around the same time (7 weeks) with my DD. If I remember correctly in pregnancy your cervix can be easily irritated so it could be something simple as that. Just try and rest when you can! It's scary for sure, sometimes I send a little prayer when I feel scared in situations I can't control. I hope you feel better and all is well. Big hugs!

Morning ladies - so happy, my husband has the whole week off. Glorious. A little worried about this ms thing - the moment I woke up today, I've felt awful. Polar opposite if my last pregnancy. I'm such a wimp.

:flower:I had a touch of pink spotting last time. It's usually totally normal!

Also Kyla, can we move me to the 8th? I know my EDD has changed like 3 times because no one can seem to agree lol. Last time I swear!!

Will change it!

KylasBaby hope you have a fab scan xx

Thanks!

Had a scan today and baby was measuring exactly based on day of ovulation. There was a heartbeat but the tech didn't tell me the actual value. Just said, everything looks great, you'll get the results from your GP in 2 days.

That's great!

Can't wait to see your scan pic tomorrow, kaylasbaby!

Feeling rough today. Woke up with another bloody nose! I only get them when I'm asleep, so bizarre!

:)

And good luck today at your scan Kyla's, can't wait to hear how it goes! :hugs:

Thanks!

So nervous right now. Ultrasound is in a little more than 2 hours! Just waiting at work right now. Have to drop the family I nanny fors dog at the place she's staying while they're away then I can take off. It takes an hour to get to the ultrasound place from there so just waiting. So nervous. Getting ready to start chugging water at 10 lol.

Had a weird dream last night. Like I fell out of bed, but didn't fall right to the ground it was a dizzy/falling weirdness lol. Then I was dizzy for a few minutes after. It was weird.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies, I'll just keep my fingers crossed all is okay.
Sooo stressful this first tri thing.

Tuesday isn't too far away, I'm sure all will be fine until then, especially if it's stopped!

Fingers crossed!!! It's been almost 3 hours now... every minute counts!

Last pregnancy I was addicted to frozen yogurt. I thought it was just because it was summer, but nope. I just got one out of the freezer that I'd put in last night, and sat here shivering eating it lol. It works well. Even though in real life I don't like yogurt at all...

Hi ladies haven't checked in ages but hope everyone is doing well.
finally got my first midwife appt for 14th jan at 11+1 do you think they'll scan me then?
Anyone know what happens at first appt?(uk) xx

Hi! Also been away for a while, had a scan today and baby measured at 5w5d with a heartbeat, fetal pole and all the works, except I'm a little nervous bc I'm suppose to be 6w5d today... Anyone here had a similar experience with past pregnancies?

Hi ladies haven't checked in ages but hope everyone is doing well.
finally got my first midwife appt for 14th jan at 11+1 do you think they'll scan me then?
Anyone know what happens at first appt?(uk) xx

They would usually book another appointment for your dating scan at that appointment. Your first appointment is usually just a detailed health check, including family history of illnesses etc. Its nothing very exciting tbh.

Hi! Also been away for a while, had a scan today and baby measured at 5w5d with a heartbeat, fetal pole and all the works, except I'm a little nervous bc I'm suppose to be 6w5d today... Anyone here had a similar experience with past pregnancies?

That's a bit odd because they say you can't really detect a heartbeat before 6 weeks. So to get on at 5+5 is interesting. Scans are never 100% full proof so I won't worry.

WE HAVE A BABY!

AND A HEARTBEAT!

Doctor didn't say what it was but that it was good and we saw the flicker. Measuring a day ahead at 8weeks. Due August 4! It's so surreal.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse715c9e9.jpg

WE HAVE A BABY!

AND A HEARTBEAT!

Doctor didn't say what it was but that it was good and we saw the flicker. Measuring a day ahead at 8weeks. Due August 4! It's so surreal.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse715c9e9.jpg

I am so happy for you! What a relief. :happydance:

I have my first appointment at 2:00 today - no scan, just normal first appointment stuff. I am looking forward to seeing all the bean pictures that will be popping up over the next few weeks.

Awesome news re the scan Lian!

Celtic, I bet it is the hook effect, as others have said. I hope you can get your scan lined up and give you some peace of mind :hugs:

Sass, having twins would be so tough, especially with a toddler. Twins run in my family so I'm a bit freaked out about it as well.

Lovely bump Greats! For you and others how have some back pain and discomfort, prenatal yoga can really help. I don't go to classes until I'm further along but I have a workout that I do at home which is really good :thumbup:

How are you feeling :hugs: I am trying to put that stupid test out of my mind and hope all is ok in there all I can think of is I do have MS and so tired and when I MC my symptoms went at 6 weeks and when I was 8 weeks and started spotting baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks so hoping my symptoms mean all is going ok :flower:

I have to ring next week for an appointment but it could be the 6 of January eeek so two weeks that is when the next diabetic clinic would be on after Christmas! FX I get no spotting or anything in-between cause I would go sooner if that happened

Congrats to all those who have had scans or have a scan today!! I am so excited for you. It must be such a relief to know all is going well.

I woke up today and had pink cm, I'm trying not to cry or panic :( Last pregnancy I was so non chalant about all this stuff, and nothing worried me as I was oblivious to the risk of miscarriage. This time I'm a complete wreck. I had pink cm today, and there was like drops of it when I went to the bathroom today. It definitely wasn't red, and I've had no cramps or anything else. I've been reading about how it's normal and common in the first trimester, but after suffering a loss I'm completely terrified. I haven't had any since. Yesterday it was a bit of a tan colour, then today it was a little more pink. I know that blood is bad, and anything else they say is normal...I just wish I could ease my mind a little bit right now. I'll be devastated if I have a miscarriage again :(

pink is ok and I hope it stops very quickly I have had spotting on nearly all of mine first it lasted 3 weeks and second pregnancy I MC and was pregnant straight away after I had some spotting on him at 8 weeks as well which had me in a panic went for a scan and all was ok I had some last pregnancy as well first at 8 weeks started out pink then a little red then brown, then again at 10 weeks, it turned out it was a twin, vanishing twin I think it is called I did not find that out till after I had my DS
hope that helps ease your mind a little :hugs:

Sunshine, I know someone asked already, but have you recently dtd. I had bleeding as well with DS, just a couple of hours after dtd. I was also around 6-7 weeks at that time. Turned out to be SCH, which is probably due to dtd and Oing (TMI). This time, we're not doing anything till I'm near the end of the first trimester.

This may be random, but... is anyone else struggling to fit into their clothes? I feel so huge and pudgy, and no energy to burn it off (plus when I am not working, it is dark outside). Sorry to rant just feeling bad about my body, I am only 6 weeks so I can't blame it on baby either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->