**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Jtink - I'm allergic to -cillan's too! I've learned the abbreviation is just PCN so I just write that now lol.

Kyla - I'm not sure what the panorama is? And I haven't been offered any tests so dark other than STD tests.

Greats - Have your DH make you Shirley temple's! Sprite and grenadine.there are many mock tails out there.

AFM - noticing I get a sharp twinge/pulled muscle feeling when I stand up to fast in my uterus, that's fun. Also had some slight pain last night when I went to bed, but I think it was gas. Also had another crazy dream last night that had to do with going to Cambodia, my dog Acheron and an orca o_O

:xmas16:Merry Christmas, ladies! I will be off baking and getting everything ready for the holiday. I wish you all a lovely, ms-free holiday!!!!

Sunshine sorry you had a rough day. Hope today is better! It's so easy to get freaked out but just remember that it is normal.

Great scans girls! I can't wait to have mine but it's not until next Friday 2nd Jan. I'll be so nervous. Good luck techheather!!

Hope all of your sickness subsides so you can enjoy Christmas dinner! Mine is luckily mainly when I'm hungry or too full or in the car!

DSemcho I've also been getting the pulled muscle feeling on one side when I make sudden movements. I have had it rolling over in bed, getting up too fast, stretching, coughing, sneezing! I have started bracing myself when I sneeze as I was stretched out on my back in bed the other day and sneezed and it really pulled. Heard it's round ligament pain though is more common in 2nd tri.
I woke up today with a coldsore :( i hate them they look awful. From googling it seems zovirax is a no no so am going to try the ice cube trick and hope I've caught it in time.

Happy Christmas eve! This time next year we'll all have a 4 month old baba!!

I told them all I'm getting over the stomach flu so no drinks for me. I look terrible anyways so I fit the part lol they made moonshine and there were lots of shots of fireball. Sounds so disgusting. Glad my pregnant SIL is here. Past 1am and they're still here... I'm ready for bed bc I have a lot of cooking and prepping tomorrow!

DSemcho I've also been getting the pulled muscle feeling on one side when I make sudden movements. I have had it rolling over in bed, getting up too fast, stretching, coughing, sneezing! I have started bracing myself when I sneeze as I was stretched out on my back in bed the other day and sneezed and it really pulled. Heard it's round ligament pain though is more common in 2nd tri.
I woke up today with a coldsore :( i hate them they look awful. From googling it seems zovirax is a no no so am going to try the ice cube trick and hope I've caught it in time.

Happy Christmas eve! This time next year we'll all have a 4 month old baba!!

I hope it's round ligament pain because I get paranoid when it happens and grab my tummy. I'm sorry you have a cold sore, I hate it when that happens to me!! And what is the ice cube trick??

I told them all I'm getting over the stomach flu so no drinks for me. I look terrible anyways so I fit the part lol they made moonshine and there were lots of shots of fireball. Sounds so disgusting. Glad my pregnant SIL is here. Past 1am and they're still here... I'm ready for bed bc I have a lot of cooking and prepping tomorrow!

Yay for no booze!! Luckily I don't have to deal with any Christmas stuff because our family can't get here to us lol.

Apparently the ice cube trick is hold an ice cube on the area for as long possible. Hmmm will report back!
Yeah it's round ligament pain and totally normal :)

Merry Christmas Eve!!!! Love thinking about how different this time next year will be. So exciting!!!!

I had a dream last night that I had a little baby. For some reason it stayed with my parents at night and I came In after a well rested night to take it back. It looked so cute and was just starting to wake up. I tried to change it without disturbing it too much then I put on a new outfit lol. But I remember thinking I didn't have enough clothes. I had bought them all too small. I think it's a warning for me to stop buying clothes haha. Anyways it was really cute. It was a girl (yay!!) but a weird dream for sure, and my first baby dream.

Hope ms stays away for you all today and you can enjoy the delicious food and baking!

Greats I am sorry you were up so late :( I'm glad the drinks worked out though. And whew moonshine!! You're lucky you're pregnant! I have a feeling I'll miss my guinness the next few days. Oh well, as long as I'm not sick!

Hello all! Just wanted to pop in quickly and say Merry Christmas since I likely won't be online at all for the next few days. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season, hope everyone feels well enough to enjoy the festivities.

And wishing you lots of good luck for your scan today Techheather, I'm sure all will be well!

Merry Christmas Mrs Eddie! Squeeze your LO.

tech heather, good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

Merry Christmas Eve, every one! Going to be super busy the rest of the day so I'll post pictures of the finished toy chests tonight. Announcing our pregnancy around midnight tonight, I'm scared out of my mind! Lol I just don't want my husband's family to be mad, thinking I got pregnant to steal the spotlight from my SIL... Don't ask, that's the way they think. Ugh.

Hope you ladies have an amazing day! Xoxo

Merry Christmas eve! I've found some fake "wine" at the grocery store called fre. It actually is wine that they remove the alcohol from. The red blend tastes very authentic. It's in the isle with the sparkling apple cider, which I will be drinking as well.
I'd love to know about the panorama testing. I only first heard about it right before dd was born, so I'd already had all of hers done. I just figured it would cost a fortune. If we can get it for free or low cost, I'll be all over it.
Thanks for the info on round ligament pain. I'm having it too and totally forgot what it was.
I'm allergic to pcn as well and so is my mom, but dd is not. Funny how that all works out.
GL with your scan tech!
Merriest Christmas Eve everyone!

Merry Christmas eve! I've found some fake "wine" at the grocery store called fre. It actually is wine that they remove the alcohol from. The red blend tastes very authentic. It's in the isle with the sparkling apple cider, which I will be drinking as well.
I'd love to know about the panorama testing. I only first heard about it right before dd was born, so I'd already had all of hers done. I just figured it would cost a fortune. If we can get it for free or low cost, I'll be all over it.
Thanks for the info on round ligament pain. I'm having it too and totally forgot what it was.
I'm allergic to pcn as well and so is my mom, but dd is not. Funny how that all works out.
GL with your scan tech!
Merriest Christmas Eve everyone!

I'm getting the panorama test. Mostly because my OB is amazing because I have no risk factors for it and mostly due to my age am very low risk. She said that as long as the blood draw for it is done through her office insurance will cover it. Otherwise it's pretty expensive. Would be worth asking about. I'm getting it done next week.

Panorama Test

I got a baby. !! Yay. Measuring 7 weeks about 141 hr. So exciting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
I got a baby. !! Yay. Measuring 7 weeks about 141 hr. So exciting.

Congratulations!! What a beautiful sight!

I'm another allergic to penicillin, and have to stay away from its cousin drugs. Also allergic to codeine lol.

Greats, good luck on the announcement! I hope your husband's family is excited and not thinking about you "stealing the spotlight."

Sunshine, that is a weird dream, but yay for baby dreams!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope it's especially wonderful this year! :xmas9:

Awesome techheather! Wonderful Christmas present!

Good luck with your announcement Greats! Hopefully they'll surprise you by being reasonable...

I've been having a headache every time I stand up this afternoon and am now feeling really sick. OH has just made me a glass of ginger ale with ice. The nausea has just come out of nowhere hope it goes and takes the headache with it. I can't face another migraine especially on Christmas day!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Christmas Eve! It's a special one alright :D

Thanks all. Told my mom and grandma and brother and my step daughter. She's excited. Still need to tell hubby's parents. But they didn't come over. So that will be in am.
Hope you all are having a great Christmas ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->