**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

So got my scan today yay!!! Everything looks great and I was measuring a little off from lmp. Exactly from when I thought I ovulated which explains my hgl levels like I thought (damn that lady for scaring the hell out of me with the mc thing) anyway not sure if the dr will change my date or leave it as it os less than a week off but will let you know if they do.

Hope all you ladies and your families have a wonderful christmas!

Attachments

• ultrasounds 002.jpg
    ultrasounds 002.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
Gosh I am loving all these scans! Such a wonderful sight to see, for sure!

So I'm super constipated and definitely think it's helping to accentuate my bump. I feel miserable! And to top it off I strained so hard trying to go that when I wiped there was a small string of pink. Worst feeling ever!!! Cramping a little bit with some lower back pain so I took a warm bath to try and relax. Hopefully baby is ok and still nice and snug in my belly.

So my entire husband's family except his mom decided not to show up to church so we just announced to his mom, my mom, and my sister. They were so thrilled and we all started crying haha Apparently my mom had a feeling bc she knows I haven't been feeling well and my sister told my mom I look pregnant before I even announced. Thanks sis lol we are telling the rest of his family tomorrow afternoon.

Merry Christmas everyone! Congrats to all those with the lovely scans.
I have a question for you all as you seem to be a few weeks further along...were your symptoms fluctuating around 4 wks+? I ask cuz my tatas will be sore to the touch and then not so much. This morning hardly at all. I do have some intermittent nausea that seems to be more so when I'm hungry. This is my 3rd pg but all have been so different. With ds I didn't realize until I was 14 wks and I had very subtle symptoms. With dd my nips were on fire which started around 12 dpo and I could hardly lay on them. Just feeling a little nervous today.

Congrats to all the new scans showing healthy little beans!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Hope Santa was good to you all. My family doesn't so a big thing on Christmas Day, just Christmas Eve. And even after sleeping for 3-4 hours yesterday afternoon the party really wore me out!

Told my mom. She was shocked, but she quickly got over it. Now she keeps saying she is so excited! Of course she told my father and grandparents (they all own their house together) because she was "just so excited!" Haha. My Dad in typical fashion didn't say much. My grandmother congratulated me and told me to eat my vegetables lol.

Merry Christmas everyone! Congrats to all those with the lovely scans.
I have a question for you all as you seem to be a few weeks further along...were your symptoms fluctuating around 4 wks+? I ask cuz my tatas will be sore to the touch and then not so much. This morning hardly at all. I do have some intermittent nausea that seems to be more so when I'm hungry. This is my 3rd pg but all have been so different. With ds I didn't realize until I was 14 wks and I had very subtle symptoms. With dd my nips were on fire which started around 12 dpo and I could hardly lay on them. Just feeling a little nervous today.

For me that's when my symptoms really kicked in. The extreme exhaustion, nausea, food aversions. My boobs were sore since O so that didn't change. But they did fluctuate day to day. I'm sure it's perfectly normal.

The Congrats hoping! Great scan!
Congrats on the announcement greats. I've been eating prunes days I feel backed up. Really helps.
Ready- my symptoms come and go too. I'm nauceous from 11am-5pm every day. Then I feel normal again. It's weird and I get scared when I feel normal.
Afm, gave myself a little present this morning. Took a Cbwe and got a 3+! So happy to finally have evidence I'm progressing.
Merry Christmas and happy hannukah to all!

I hope all those Christmas announcements went great, I saw a couple posted already, but I'd love to hear the rest of the stories when everyone gets time!

No announcement yet for me, we're going to wait close to another month still.

Almost no ms today, a nice Christmas present! Great timing too, because we had a late breakfast at my parents house before we did gifts so it would've sucked feeling yucky and trying to hide it. I was cautious with what I ate though, only hashbrowns and biscuits and gravy because I was afraid the greasy sausage or bacon and eggs wouldn't sit well.

Hey Ladies! For those of you that didn't see on FB yesterday we told my parents via Skype with them opening a print out of the ultrasound that my sister printed. My dad started crying and walked away.

Hi ladies, mind if i join? Im 6+5 roughly, with baby no4, but our first together :) Im in the UK so dont get a scan until 12 weeks to confirm dates, I wont get the date for that until i see my MW again on the 12Jan, which is slightly annoying :( as id like something to look forward too :)

anyways enough about me, I hope you all had a lovely christmas :) xx

Hi ladies, mind if i join? Im 6+5 roughly, with baby no4, but our first together :) Im in the UK so dont get a scan until 12 weeks to confirm dates, I wont get the date for that until i see my MW again on the 12Jan, which is slightly annoying :( as id like something to look forward too :)

anyways enough about me, I hope you all had a lovely christmas :) xx

Congrats. Let my know your edd so I can add you to the front.

edd is august 17th atm, i think this will change with scan though
Ive also added you on FB, my name is Aileen x

Congrats dsemcho and aw! Your edd is the same as mine for now. I'm thinking mine will move back based on a later o date though. My scan is January 2 (early do to some bleeding/ cramps last week). Welcome!

:)

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zps66b01f0b.jpg

Family knows now, so relieved! DHs older brother seems a little on edge now bc my husband is 6 years younger than him but we are having our 2nd baby now and he hasn't had one, yet. But his wife doesn't want one as she has a 7 year old that she doesn't even care for... She's more into going out and drinking. I feel bad but what am I supposed to do?

Pregnant SIL seemed happy but she didn't talk much the rest of the party. My husband thinks she's mad bc she wanted to be the only pregnant one but whatever, not like I can give our pregnancy back?

I'm so glad the holidays are over with. Thinking of taking down the tree tonight instead of on New Years.

Feeling yucky today. Threw up outside the car yesterday on the way to my sisters... Bleh! But all the parties kept my mind off my nausea and I was able to eat a lot. Now back to the reality of ms lol

Question about cervix positions. So a little tmi. Hubby and I were having 'relations " and was a tad uncomfortable. I was like easy and he's like what is that.?? Hah. I know it had to be cervix. But why is it low like. Low. Almost hard. Like when my Af would be coming. I haven't checked any cervical position since probably 4 days after pregnancy. Didn't want to disturb. Lol. But that experience today has me worried. Does it move about like thT?

I've never checked mine before so I haven't a clue. I'm always terrified haha

Awww greats sorry that your SIL is a downer. That's lame. But oh well let her sulk, your news is way better lol! Glad everyone knows now as well. That's a relief.

Tech heather sorry but I've never checked either.

Greats sorry about the SIL. My BIL's girlfriend of 7 months got noticeably jealous because she wants a baby already so I get it. It's not like you can take it back, like you said.

So I learned if I stuff food and tea in me upon waking up, I don't get MS. It's great.

Yeah my husband was a lil annoyed with her. We are married, we are allowed to add to our family whenever we want. She had an unplanned pregnancy with a random guy from Tinder, no joke. Still happy for her but I'm worrying about myself now lol

I have to stuff my face all day long to keep from throwing up. I found one of my daughters sippy cups under the couch this morning... Still full of (really old) milk. I almost threw up all over myself.

Oh jeez....

DH figured out the food thing first lol. He told me I need to eat snacks when I wake up at night with nausea too. I guess I'll try that. I'm just glad I can eat again. Unwrapping our prime rib yesterday made me want to barf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->