**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I keep accidentally coming across all these mmc articles online and on the news, and I've honestly started convincing myself that it's possible and I'm going through it. My symptoms are slowly starting to disappear and my ms isn't anywhere as bad as it was the past 2 weeks. I'm literally going crazy! I hate how there are all these articles and information warning moms of what's possible but come on! It's driving me crazy more than anything! Who the hell wants to be scared during their pregnancy when they should be happy!?

I know. I get it greats. We all should be :) I'm sure we are all fine. I know symptoms come and go and you did have a rough go a few weeks ago. I'm sure your body is just adjusting and you're on the up now :)

I have zero. Zilch. Any articles to ease my mind? Haha.

Sunshine, don't worry about no symptoms. I made myself sick with worry my last pregnancy because I didn't have any symptoms. I would lay awake and imagine terrible scenarios. I have a healthy 20 month old now. All will be well :)

Thanks! I keep hearing that! After my scan I'll start to believe it! haha...

How are you doing this time around?

I have more symptoms! Every day I've felt dizzy which is awful. Some nausea, more than last time but still not too bad. But the dizziness just ruins it! :(

I never had ms with my first either sunshine. No nausea, dizziness, head aches, feeling faint, or any of that. Come to think of it, I actually felt happier and like I was generally a nicer person. I was nervous to get testing done on her, but that was really it. Wow, what a difference each pregnancy can be.

That's great sass, sounds like you had a wonderful experience last time. I hope this ms goes away and you get to have that again! Fingers crossed. How old is your little one now?

we were due august 8th but sadly miscarried. now due sept 4th with our rainbow x

Thanks so much sunshine. She's 19 months, turning 20 next week. Jt and I were in the same group last time around too and if I remember correctly, I think they're maybe a few days apart.
Really sorry to hear about your loss Ella.

we were due august 8th but sadly miscarried. now due sept 4th with our rainbow x

Sorry about your loss, hun, but so exciting you're expecting again! You never know, your rainbow baby might come early and arrive in August anyways!

Lazy Sunday here. Slept all the way to 10:30am! Phenomenal though I woke with my hips hurting. Just can't seem to get comfy.

Having family over for dinner tonight, but am feeling so lazy! Thinking of just throwing some stuff into the crock pot and calling it a day.

So I'm peeing so much now! Twice in the night and literally like 20x during the day! Going through so much toilet paper... Lol

Lol greats. I bet you'd rather pee than feel sick ;) crock pot sounds good, it'll still be delicious.

I need help. My in laws are coming in a few. We aren't close and I'm dreading it. DH wants to tell them I'm pregnant if all goes well after my ultrasound on Tuesday. My family knows and 2 friends. BUT last time we told them early and they didn't ask how I was feeling, check in or anything. DH told them I was sick and his mom sent me a Facebook msg of a cartoon man throwing up :S that's it. Then when he told them I'd lost the baby, still nothing said to me. I was really upset and hurt. So I don't want to tell them this time. But I know that's for selfish reasons and if he wants to tell them in person when they're here I should understand. I will have to make up an excuse to not drink, and we also need to think of an excuse for us to both leave for my ultrasound when they are here. So telling them would avoid all that stuff. I'm just not sure what to do. I don't feel in the safe zone yet, but it's not fair I tell my family and not his.

Any input?

aww im sorry they made you feel bad sunshine :( .. We have told everyone already, I was too excited not too lol Just aswell as the last few days i have been soo ill with ms, nice to be able to tell people why you are puking at the supermarket lol

aww so nieto hear you are expecting again ella! my dd2 was my rainbow straight away too, and its so bittersweet as i was sad for loss but at the same time Id have had a different baby and shes such a sweetie :kiss:
I was naughty in the sales too and treated bubba to 2 little sleepsuits from next! lol xx

I feel for you Sunshine sorry you're in this situation and your DH's family are not more supportive. I totally understand you not wanting to tell them just yet. Have you explained to DH how you feel? Hopefully he will side with you and agree to wait until you feel a bit safer and more comfortable.

That's the thing, he's totally supportive and know what his mom is like. But I'm still stressing about the excuses, and how to pull it off. Plus, I wouldn't like it if he told me not to tell my family, right? It's his news too! Hmmm

First pregnancy craving --- just ordered chinese food. Yes, I know it's only 4pm haha.

First pregnancy craving --- just ordered chinese food. Yes, I know it's only 4pm haha.

PF Changs Spicy Chicken is literally all I want to eat. We found a copy cat recipe online and my amazing DH recreated it for me. A lucky girl I am.

ellahopesky congrats hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Sunshine did you figure it out it is hard when those close to us do not support us as we expected

I had some pink spotting to night so far nothing else really hoping I don't see any more, I dtd for the first time last night so that could be why I tell you no more till over 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->