**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Personally if they acted with no emotion last time then I wouldn't even bother telling them now.

Crab rangoon sounds sooooo good! Have a huge pot roast in the pressure cooker now. Fam will be here in about an hour.

I hate pink spotting, or any spotting for that matter, it always makes me paranoid! I think we are going to wait till after 12 weeks to dtd again. I can't believe I'm going to be 9 weeks tomorrow!

We had Chinese tonight too...so good, I had to stop myself from eating too much!

I don't want to tell them. Just have to think of some excuses to get out of drinking. Ah well we'll see.

Pregnancy craving and aversion. Didn't want to eat it by the 20 mins it took to be ready. Oh well my fortune cookies was good :)

Sunshine-I understand how u feel. I have told my mom and sister but won't tell dh parents until 12 weeks cuz they can't keep things a secret. I had a light beer at Christmas and only drank half but it kept the questions at bay.

We tell my family but not DH's as he's just not comfy with them knowing til were sure everything is ok. His call. I say you have to let him decide, but make sure he knows how sensitive you are so he can be extra supportive of you.
And to protect yourself, I'd expect them to be just the way they are before. I'm sorry sunshine. My in laws super stink too so if you ever just want to rant, I'm happy to listen.

Thanks sass. I may definitely take you up on that when they are here. There's always lots of moments lol. Sorry yours are no fun either. You're right, I'll just let him make the call :) thanks ladies.

Celtic- my doc told me Dtd can so easily make you spot that she recommended we not do it for a while cause she knew how much it would upset us. Hope your not too worried.

Celtic- my doc told me Dtd can so easily make you spot that she recommended we not do it for a while cause she knew how much it would upset us. Hope your not too worried.

I was so worried last night, but thankfully no more since :flower: so feel fairly sure it was from dtd as long as it stays that way now I will be ok

Slowly but surely all my 14 vials of blood tests are coming back lol. They've mostly been normal, but I'm a bit concerned with my progesterone. It was 15.7. I can check all my lab results on my account online, but I'm unsure when the OB will see them. I have an appointment tomorrow with a nurse for my panorama blood test and am going to ask about it then. From what I'm reading anything above a 9 is "normal" but most OBs like it above 15 or 20. I've started using my cream twice a day again, had gone down to just once, so hopefully that will help. Doesn't seem like the vitex is doing a damn thing to help it. I haven't had any spotting so I'm hoping it's okay, but I'm still really nervous :/ But I do have a lot of the other symptoms of low progesterone - breast tenderness, fatigue, mood swings, bad memory.....but they can be just symptoms of pregnancy too in general.

OH ordered me a doppler for Christmas, but they were back ordered, but it should be here today! Hoping to try it out tonight and hopefully hear something.

9 weeks tomorrow!! HOLY CRAP

Kylasbaby....I had my progesterone tested at 5 weeks and it was 16. They told me it was a good number and normal. I googled it of course and I saw average between 12 and 20. Not sure how far along you were when you had your blood taken, and how the numbers differ the farther along you get.

Sounds to me like everyone on BnB has low progesterone going by those symptoms! Seriously, though. I would listen to your dr. Maybe she will repeat that test in a week, but you are getting close to the time the placenta takes over, right? Still learning all this stuff.

Good luck! :flower:

Slowly but surely all my 14 vials of blood tests are coming back lol. They've mostly been normal, but I'm a bit concerned with my progesterone. It was 15.7. I can check all my lab results on my account online, but I'm unsure when the OB will see them. I have an appointment tomorrow with a nurse for my panorama blood test and am going to ask about it then. From what I'm reading anything above a 9 is "normal" but most OBs like it above 15 or 20. I've started using my cream twice a day again, had gone down to just once, so hopefully that will help. Doesn't seem like the vitex is doing a damn thing to help it. I haven't had any spotting so I'm hoping it's okay, but I'm still really nervous :/ But I do have a lot of the other symptoms of low progesterone - breast tenderness, fatigue, mood swings, bad memory.....but they can be just symptoms of pregnancy too in general.

OH ordered me a doppler for Christmas, but they were back ordered, but it should be here today! Hoping to try it out tonight and hopefully hear something.

Mine was at 15.1 and doctor said it was low so they put me on progesterone pills to take twice a day. I didn't know those were symptoms of low progesterone! It explains why my boobs hurt so bad in the beginning. Now they're just there... Lol

Let us know how the doppler goes! I want one so bad but not sure I can convince my dh enough to let me buy one lol

Kylasbaby....I had my progesterone tested at 5 weeks and it was 16. They told me it was a good number and normal. I googled it of course and I saw average between 12 and 20. Not sure how far along you were when you had your blood taken, and how the numbers differ the farther along you get.

Sounds to me like everyone on BnB has low progesterone going by those symptoms! Seriously, though. I would listen to your dr. Maybe she will repeat that test in a week, but you are getting close to the time the placenta takes over, right? Still learning all this stuff.

Good luck! :flower:

My doctor hasn't said anything about it yet. I just saw the test results online this am. I'm hoping to ask at my appointment tomorrow, but I'm just seeing a nurse so I don't know if she will know. I was 8 weeks. Not even 16 at 8 weeks seems low. Placenta can take over anywhere from 10-12 weeks so starting in another week. I have PCOS and a big issue with that is progesterone production. I know pre-pregnancy I had low progesterone as I would spot for days before AF and super sore boobs. I'm hoping it's all normal and not an issue, but with my MMC last time I can't help but worry. :cry:

Mine was at 15.1 and doctor said it was low so they put me on progesterone pills to take twice a day. I didn't know those were symptoms of low progesterone! It explains why my boobs hurt so bad in the beginning. Now they're just there... Lol

Let us know how the doppler goes! I want one so bad but not sure I can convince my dh enough to let me buy one lol

I'm hoping I can get something at my appointment tomorrow. My doctor is amazing and would probably give me something if I asked, but I'm seeing a nurse so I don't know. I'm upping my progesterone cream to twice a day and using more each time so that should help a bit in the meantime.

I will definitely let you know!

Lord, I am so.so.tired today. My 20 month old is so chipper and ready to go. He doesn't quite get that Mama just wants to lay on the couch!!!!

I totally get the worry...I had a MMC in February. I also started to suspect low progesterone because some months I would spot and some months I wouldnt. But my boobs never hurt before my period. When I went to dr at 5 weeks, she pretty much just offered to test my progesterone and since she liked the number said there is no reason to repeat the test. Google is not helpful...it seems like every dr/person thinks some numbers are low while others say they are ok. I don't get it. Who's right?

I'm going to dr tomorrow because I have a uti (went to urgent care over the weekend and they found blood in my urine so said to call my OB) and at 6 weeks and a couple days, I'm feeling very unpregnant. Every once in awhile I get teeny twinges of nausea but my appetite is good and my boobs are not as sore as they've been but I tire easily. Still getting a 3+ on CBWE with no hold though so hoping things are still ok. I will talk to her tomorrow about my concerns.

I emailed my doctor. If she doesn't get back to me I'll ask at my appointment tomorrow with the nurse. Hopefully she will put me on something if for no other reason than so I don't worry. Although the placenta starts taking over soon so not sure if she would think its worth it. But going up to twice a day on my progesterone cream from once and using more each time too. Should help a bit.

When my doppler gets here I'll feel better hearing the heartbeat too. If we do. I know we may not and that's normal.

I haven't been round too much I've been so worried after my fiasco of a scan and dates being off - I know I'm bang on with my dates so kind of been laying low til my next scan :blush:xxx

Hi ladies

Did one last digi today (i know i know) and finally got my 3+! So happy right now

Phoned my doctor thinking i'd have to wait until after new year for an appointment but there had been a cancellation so got my appointment at 8:50am tomorrow! So excited to get the ball rolling.

I emailed my doctor. If she doesn't get back to me I'll ask at my appointment tomorrow with the nurse. Hopefully she will put me on something if for no other reason than so I don't worry. Although the placenta starts taking over soon so not sure if she would think its worth it. But going up to twice a day on my progesterone cream from once and using more each time too. Should help a bit.

When my doppler gets here I'll feel better hearing the heartbeat too. If we do. I know we may not and that's normal.

Progesterone could still help, though. I have to take mine until 12 weeks. Usually nurses are pretty cool. I asked to get my thyroid tested again and the nurses were like yeah no problem! Lol

I haven't been round too much I've been so worried after my fiasco of a scan and dates being off - I know I'm bang on with my dates so kind of been laying low til my next scan :blush:xxx
When's your next scan? FXd!

Hi ladies

Did one last digi today (i know i know) and finally got my 3+! So happy right now

Phoned my doctor thinking i'd have to wait until after new year for an appointment but there had been a cancellation so got my appointment at 8:50am tomorrow! So excited to get the ball rolling.

Sweet deal on the 3+!

On another note, there's a September group, already! Gosh, anyone else feel like this is going by a little fast? Lol

And I'm 9 weeks today!!! Baby is officially a fetus! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->