**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

On another note, there's a September group, already! Gosh, anyone else feel like this is going by a little fast? Lol

And I'm 9 weeks today!!! Baby is officially a fetus! :happydance:

I saw that. Craziness!

Happy 9 weeks! That's us tomorrow :)

I saw the September group too! It is going fast. I'm almost 2 months!

So Kylasbaby thank you so much for posting the Preggie Pops on FB. They've been my life saver and I can finally eat. I was so sick I was on the verge of going into urgent care.

I hope you ladies had a wonderful Christmas. I suck at keeping up with this page.

AFM i'm doing ok now that I can eat. I'm just (im)patiently awaiting my first u/s on the 6th.

So Kylasbaby thank you so much for posting the Preggie Pops on FB. They've been my life saver and I can finally eat. I was so sick I was on the verge of going into urgent care.

I hope you ladies had a wonderful Christmas. I suck at keeping up with this page.

AFM i'm doing ok now that I can eat. I'm just (im)patiently awaiting my first u/s on the 6th.

I feel it's going by both fast and slow at the same time. I look back like "holy crap I'm ALREADY almost 9 weeks". Then on the other hand "holy crap I'm ONLY almost 9 weeks" haha.

You are very welcome! I love them. They really work very well for me. Glad they help :thumbup:

Aww about a week to go! I have my next doctor appointment on the 6th so hoping to hear the heart beat on the doppler. My SIL and a friend of mine are finding out their baby's genders so the 6th is an exciting day!

Aww about a week to go! I have my next doctor appointment on the 6th so hoping to hear the heart beat on the doppler. My SIL and a friend of mine are finding out their baby's genders so the 6th is an exciting day!

Awesome! That is a big day then. My doc said I will hear the heartbeat and hopefully get to see something. I hope yours goes well.

It's snowing really bad and I just want some soup from a place across the street. I'm deciding whether it's worth getting bundled up and venturing into the cold.

I actually wish it would snow here! It's so ugly outside without sun or snow lol

Husband has the day off and I keep trying to get him to run out and get me starburst but he isn't budging. I'm so nauseous today!

On another note, there's a September group, already! Gosh, anyone else feel like this is going by a little fast? Lol

And I'm 9 weeks today!!! Baby is officially a fetus! :happydance:

lol I wish it would go faster so I can relax a little :haha:

Greats did you post Starburst on FB? I ate some gummy life savers after that and yeah, not so much lol.

Colorado looks awful in the winter without snow so I hear ya!

Greats, I agree about the snow. It's terrible here without snow!

I am impatiently waiting for my first scan on the 7th. Hurry up!!!!!

Starburst do sound amazing!

We've just ordered a dominoes and I'm so excited for it to arrive! OH was taking ages to choose and i had to stop myself from yelling at him to HURRY UP FOR GODSSAKE! My hunger comes on so suddenly atm, I'm starving. Bring on the pizza (and the garlic bread, nachos, chicken strips, wedges, doughnuts...)

Greats did you post Starburst on FB? I ate some gummy life savers after that and yeah, not so much lol.

Colorado looks awful in the winter without snow so I hear ya!

No but I saw whoever posted it and had to have some! Hahahaha

Oh man. Starburst. I was addicted to sour gummy bears last time lol. Luckily this time I'm not craving candy.

My MIL is on route. Yikes. They should be here in 5 hours. I'm dreading it. DH wants to tell them so we don't have to lie and hide about stuff while they are here. I get it. Plus if something is wrong at my scan tomorrow at least we won't have to tell them then. It's my MIL, her husband and my SIL all coming. I'm going to be exhausted lol. And I was helping DH put away all the wine and beer and craved a glass of wine so much.

My friend has a Doppler that she's going to let me borrow!! I don't get it for a few weeks but hopefully I'll hear something then. I'm so nervous about my scan tomorrow. So nervous. Tomorrow is also the same time I mc last time. I didn't know for 5 more weeks, but tomorrow is the day. So getting past that will make me feel a little better. Fingers crossed for me ladies.

Sorry you're still super sick Mrs Hudson, I'd definitely run across the street, soup sounds great!!

I should try Starburst. Now that I'm feeling better they do sound good.

I ate a whole sandwich without getting sick! I decided I was too lazy to get soup lol.
I worry I spilled the beans to early but I was starting to get sad not being able to talk about it with anyone.

I hope your scan goes well Sunshine.

Dopplers are the greatest thing ever. I don't think we found dd til 10 weeks, but once we did, we were hooked. I loaned mine to a pg friend who's due in mid May. I want to ask for it back but I'm waiting til after my scan on Friday to know if I actually need it or not. I can't remember when you feel the baby kick? Do any of you? I don't wat to take it from her if he's not kicking cause it's a rainbow baby for her too and I know she's been so nervous.

Tried the Doppler tonight. Couldn't find the little bugger. Not worried though it's still early. Could be a couple more weeks. It did keep registering something in the 150s, but it was always quick and I didn't hear anything. Maybe tomorrow lol

My friend has my doppler I must get it back now think I was 10 weeks last time when I found the heartbeat on my ds
I am ringing the hospital tomorrow to book my appointment hopefully it will be soon

Got a phone call from ob today. Kinda scared me at first. But all is well. Moving my first appointment back as us done 12.24 confirmed viable preg. So they will have me do a ton of bloodwork beforehand and do appt at 12 weeks or so. I asked about my us what they measured me by on that date. As I was told around 7. So she said that it was 7+1. So. Today I'm 7+6. Yay yay. So new due day 8-11-15

Sass, I started feeling my daughter make the tiniest movements around 17 weeks and could visibly see her kicks by my belly button area around 19 weeks. Weirdest but coolest thing ever! Lol

Trying to upload my 9 week bump pic, let's see if this works...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe