**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I felt my son move around 19 weeks. I hope this one is earlier!!!

I don't remember exactly when I felt my babies move. I could look it up, I kept a pregnancy calendar each time, but I don't have it handy. I know I didn't feel my first baby until sometime after the gender scan, which was at 19 weeks, and I felt my second earlier, I want to say maybe 15 or 16 weeks? The second one I had strong kicks that you could see by the gender scan at 20w.

Just checking in. Visit is going well so far, 2 hours in lol. We told them. DH made a toast to thank them for coming and then said to me, "here's to you and your alcohol free wine". It took them a minute but then they were all excited lol. Glad that's over. His mom called it though before the toast and asked what kind of wine I was drinking because it looked different lol (it was sparking grape juice)

Tomorrow is my scan. So nervous. 1:30pm and I'll know if I'm in good shape. Going to yoga in the morning to clear my mind.

Super cute bump greats. Love it.

Kylasbaby glad your Doppler came, but you're right, it's still early. Check back in a few days. I've heard some people hear around 9+ weeks.

Tried the Doppler tonight. Couldn't find the little bugger. Not worried though it's still early. Could be a couple more weeks. It did keep registering something in the 150s, but it was always quick and I didn't hear anything. Maybe tomorrow lol

Sounds like you will in the next few days though :thumbup:

Sass, I started feeling my daughter make the tiniest movements around 17 weeks and could visibly see her kicks by my belly button area around 19 weeks. Weirdest but coolest thing ever! Lol

Trying to upload my 9 week bump pic, let's see if this works...

very cute bump :flower

Sunshine so glad it went well and they were happy :) good luck at your scan today

On movements I know it was earlier each time when I felt some but can not remember when :dohh: looking forward to that again

Well glad they seemed happy, sunshine!

So I ended up going to bed at 7:30 last night and am now up at 3am with a massive headache. So am laying on the couch with my iPad bc I'm not tired anymore. Went to lay down, must have moved weird bc all of a sudden my uterus started hurting bad in the dead center of it. Scared the crap out of me and hope baby is ok.

I keep having these dreams of mmc. I don't know why but I am absolutely terrified it's going to happen to me. :nope:

Well glad they seemed happy, sunshine!

So I ended up going to bed at 7:30 last night and am now up at 3am with a massive headache. So am laying on the couch with my iPad bc I'm not tired anymore. Went to lay down, must have moved weird bc all of a sudden my uterus started hurting bad in the dead center of it. Scared the crap out of me and hope baby is ok.

I keep having these dreams of mmc. I don't know why but I am absolutely terrified it's going to happen to me. :nope:

I would say the pain is ligaments stretching around the uterus get some weird pains myself sometimes and I have been having similar dreams and fears :hugs: I think we dream like that and it our fears playing on our minds :hugs:

Yes sounds like round ligament pain to me with the sudden movement. I get it too. Lovely bump Greats. And I'm terrified of a mmc too, I think going on these sites mean that we know too much! Really though they are not very common and the odds are in our favour!

Glad they reacted well sunshine!

So got my first appointment and scan date the 14 of January it will be a long morning but worth it if I get to see little baby in there happy and healthy :flower:

Hey All!!! I'm still snooping around just been really busy lately lol.

I am 8+3 today :happy dance:

I have my next appointment on 9Jan, I'll be 9+6. I'm going to talk to the doctor and ask what a rough percentage is of the odds of me losing at that point, and if it's looking good then we are doing pregnancy announcement photos (even if it's just me in the photo). The only strange things that have been going on with me is I had a burning behind my belly button today.

For those of you who aren't on the FB group, last night when I took my bra off my nipples were on fire. As if you had put a hot poker on them or to much bengay; and instead of being the brown/pink of my areola they had turned white o_O From what I've read this can happen to women who are bf'ing, however I am definitely not doing that yet.

Nothing else really going on except I have fallen in love with my total body snoogle.... Poor DH might be getting replaced on the snuggle front.

I keep accidentally coming across all these mmc articles online and on the news, and I've honestly started convincing myself that it's possible and I'm going through it. My symptoms are slowly starting to disappear and my ms isn't anywhere as bad as it was the past 2 weeks. I'm literally going crazy! I hate how there are all these articles and information warning moms of what's possible but come on! It's driving me crazy more than anything! Who the hell wants to be scared during their pregnancy when they should be happy!?

my MS has definitely gotten better, but some of the pregnancy books said that weeks 8/9 is when it should start to lighten so I think it's okay.

First pregnancy craving --- just ordered chinese food. Yes, I know it's only 4pm haha.

I strongly (slightly) dislike you right now. :( I want Chinese food so bad but we can't get it here in Turkey. Can't wait to go back to the states to get some good Chinese Buffet.

ellahopesky congrats hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Sunshine did you figure it out it is hard when those close to us do not support us as we expected

I had some pink spotting to night so far nothing else really hoping I don't see any more, I dtd for the first time last night so that could be why I tell you no more till over 3 months
Celtic- my doc told me Dtd can so easily make you spot that she recommended we not do it for a while cause she knew how much it would upset us. Hope your not too worried.

When me and DH DTD I spotted the first time, but now I just cramp for about 5 minutes afterward. Apparently your uterus always cramps when you have your big O, however now that it is bigger you notice more. Definitely puts a damper on the sex drive.

Greats did you post Starburst on FB? I ate some gummy life savers after that and yeah, not so much lol.

Colorado looks awful in the winter without snow so I hear ya!

That was me lol. They just sounded so amazing so I bought the bag of mini's.... Was amazing.. Even the yellow ones lol.

Starburst do sound amazing!

We've just ordered a dominoes and I'm so excited for it to arrive! OH was taking ages to choose and i had to stop myself from yelling at him to HURRY UP FOR GODSSAKE! My hunger comes on so suddenly atm, I'm starving. Bring on the pizza (and the garlic bread, nachos, chicken strips, wedges, doughnuts...)

Omg... Now I want chinese food with a side of pizza..

Tried the Doppler tonight. Couldn't find the little bugger. Not worried though it's still early. Could be a couple more weeks. It did keep registering something in the 150s, but it was always quick and I didn't hear anything. Maybe tomorrow lol

I want to get a doppler, but I'm scared that with me being chubby I won't hear anything and will freak out.

Yes sounds like round ligament pain to me with the sudden movement. I get it too. Lovely bump Greats. And I'm terrified of a mmc too, I think going on these sites mean that we know too much! Really though they are not very common and the odds are in our favour!

Glad they reacted well sunshine!

My buddha the round ligament pain is getting on my nerves.... I can't stand up normal without getting a sharp pain, have to do everything slowly. :(

My appt is today! Today is also the day I made it to last time. I'm hoping all goes well. If so, we're all going out for tea after :)

Greats, I understand you're worry. But try to just take each day at a time and enjoy the fact that you're healthy and all is going right as plan so far. And then stop reading those things lol ;)

Is our group ms easing up? Seems like it!!! My friend didn't have any last time until week 9, but I'm choosing to ignore that And delight in the fact that I've had none lol. Well, my little waves of nausea are nothing compared to last time. So I'll take it.

Countdown to 1:30pm has begun.

Aww keep us posted with your scan, sunshine! I'm so excited for you and keeping you in my thoughts for today!

Ended up falling back asleep around 4:30am and just woke up with my headache almost all gone, thank goodness. Babysitting from 9-5:30 today so definitely did not want a headache lingering.

Thanks and I will!!!

Hope your headache stays away! Can you take them somewhere to get out and help distract you? That may help!

Can't wait for an update sunshine! Everything crossed for a healthy bean

I'm due August 25th with my first baby. :) we were on trying but protecting.. God decided we were ready anyway! I can't wait to meet him/her. Ever since I found out, I feel like it's a him!

Thanks and I will!!!

Hope your headache stays away! Can you take them somewhere to get out and help distract you? That may help!

Normally we go to the library but it's super cold outside today and the girl I watch was born at 27 weeks and gets sick so easily plus has asthma so I can't take her outside :(

Lazy day today. My mom is taking my daughter over night for new years eve so we can sleep in new years day. That's one thing I'm grateful for when the new baby gets here is if I'm feeling overwhelmed with a toddler and baby my mom will take my toddler for a night or two if we need it. I love the bond they have. I wish my MIL was as involved as my mom is.

:nope: spotting again it is barley there I guess, I am watching so noticed :shrug: bit crampy as well but I know that is normal would really of liked none this time so I would not have to worry about it! hope it does not get heavier or turn red

Went to dr this morning for follow up from my uti. No more blood in urine so meds are working. And they scanned me! Their machines are not great and I don't even think I'm 6 1/2 weeks, going by my ovulation day but...I saw a flicker of a heartbeat! So relieved, really feeling good about things now!

:nope: spotting again it is barley there I guess, I am watching so noticed :shrug: bit crampy as well but I know that is normal would really of liked none this time so I would not have to worry about it! hope it does not get heavier or turn red

Are you at home? Can you put your feet up and drink some water? FXd it's nothing at all. I spotted a lot with my daughter and after having 2 miscarriages before I was a damn nervous wreck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->