**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

DSemcho that's right it was you! They did look good.

Greats don't read that stuff! I was reading up on hypermesis and it could be a sign of a molar pregnancy so I freaked myself out a bit too. I don't know if I have that but I was so sick. I'm sure we're both fine.

Sunshine keep us updated! So excited for you.

Celtic I hope you start feeling a bit better. Seems like there is a lot of spotting among us. Take some time to rest and relax!

I ate all three meals yesterday! I was so happy. But this morning I threw up. I was thinking about my crazy ass boss and how he called me on Christmas and pissed me off so I think I stressed myself out to the point of getting sick. But I got a tea latte and it settled my stomach.

:nope: spotting again it is barley there I guess, I am watching so noticed :shrug: bit crampy as well but I know that is normal would really of liked none this time so I would not have to worry about it! hope it does not get heavier or turn red

Are you at home? Can you put your feet up and drink some water? FXd it's nothing at all. I spotted a lot with my daughter and after having 2 miscarriages before I was a damn nervous wreck!

Yea I am at home and drinking water I had a MC before as well so it just makes it so much more scary :hugs: I might see if I can go to the EPU in the maternity hospital closest to me for reassurance I am so nervous this time :dohh:

Why did your boss call you on Xmas? What a jerk!

I know I need to relax... I have worry issues! Haha After next week's appointment I think I'm going to book a pregnancy massage to help me relax. I've been so tense the past few days. Dh told me to go get my hair and nails done as well. Haven't done that in ages!

:nope: spotting again it is barley there I guess, I am watching so noticed :shrug: bit crampy as well but I know that is normal would really of liked none this time so I would not have to worry about it! hope it does not get heavier or turn red

Are you at home? Can you put your feet up and drink some water? FXd it's nothing at all. I spotted a lot with my daughter and after having 2 miscarriages before I was a damn nervous wreck!

Yea I am at home and drinking water I had a MC before as well so it just makes it so much more scary :hugs: I might see if I can go to the EPU in the maternity hospital closest to me for reassurance I am so nervous this time :dohh:

Definitely go if you can!

DSemcho that's right it was you! They did look good.

Greats don't read that stuff! I was reading up on hypermesis and it could be a sign of a molar pregnancy so I freaked myself out a bit too. I don't know if I have that but I was so sick. I'm sure we're both fine.

Sunshine keep us updated! So excited for you.

Celtic I hope you start feeling a bit better. Seems like there is a lot of spotting among us. Take some time to rest and relax!

I ate all three meals yesterday! I was so happy. But this morning I threw up. I was thinking about my crazy ass boss and how he called me on Christmas and pissed me off so I think I stressed myself out to the point of getting sick. But I got a tea latte and it settled my stomach.

what a jerk to do that to you!! you know I think ignorance would be bliss knowing what can go wrong just makes it even more stressful :dohh::hugs:
so many of us are in the same boat and I hope it will be a distant memory in another few weeks

Why did your boss call you on Xmas? What a jerk!

I know I need to relax... I have worry issues! Haha After next week's appointment I think I'm going to book a pregnancy massage to help me relax. I've been so tense the past few days. Dh told me to go get my hair and nails done as well. Haven't done that in ages!

Since he had Xmas on Xmas Eve, he decided to come into the office and needed to know where a list was. That was at 10:00am and I didn't see it until 6:00pm (cause you know I had better things to do than look at my phone all day). This is why I don't think it's a good idea for me to work here after baby comes. He has no concept of family time. And I'm sorry. but my family and personal life comes first. I rock at my job which is why he's given me a raise since I told him I was pregnant and would most likely leave for good, but if I wanted a 24 hour job I'd own my own business like him.

Sorry that was a rant lol.

A massage sounds great. I should do that too.

I feel ginormous!

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/imagejpg1_zpsf8d5e50e.jpg

:hugs:Oh sunshine, so terribly sorry. There are no words. Thinking of you.

No baby. Another missed mc for me. I'm a mess. And my in laws are here.

I'm seriously crying my eyes out for you. I can't even begin... I don't even know where to start. I am so sorry that this is happening to you. You did not deserve this in any way. Please, please keep in touch and when you're ready, I'll be following your future journey on here! :cry: :hugs:

Thanks greats, and everyone. I'm still a mess :( I can't believe this is happeni again. I don't get what is going wrong? You never think you'll have issues carrying a baby, but I also can't believe it was missed again. The odds are so low and it happened twice. I'm waiting to hear if I'll have a d&c again or what will happen. My heart is aching. I was cautious, but still tried to be hopeful. I just feel discouraged now.

I am so sorry Sunshine can not believe that huge hugs what happens now x are they 100% sure no chance baby hiding

Oh sunshine.... I'm just heart broken for you. My doctors suggested I go for the d&c asap if this one fails for me too. They say then they can test it to see if they can find answers that way. Are your doctors thinking the same thing? Xoxo

Sunshine-have you ever been on misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com? If not, it is a site filled with all kinds of examples of doctors misdiagnosing. I don't want to give you false hope and add to the pain but I came across it after my ectopic and wonder to this day if it was misdiagnosed and terminated a pregnancy that maybe was just too early to determine its viability. My thoughts are with you right now.

Thank you. I will take a look. The radiologist couldn't tell us anything but I could tell she felt upset for me so she told me more than she should have. Baby measured too small and she couldn't 100% see heartbeat. She said it was too low and looked like more of a vibration. She has to do a vaginal us and I was having major anxiety the whole time so she said it's possible it was just mine. Regardless it's too small I think :(

She said the radiologist would determine and send the report to my Dr. I should get a call tomorrow. I'm hoping to get the d&c done before Friday and just move on. I'm heartbroken but have had to put on a strong front because company is here. DH also found out he has pneumonia today so he literally almost passed out at scan. It was a horrible day :( I want to cry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->