**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

I bet you do! That's just terrible. Are your in laws at least acting nice?

What was baby measuring if you don't mind me asking? I am thinking of you, hun!!!

Oh sunshine. I'm so sorry you have to deal with your in-laws on top of all this. Can you just hide out, order Chinese and ice cream and a bottle of wine? Massive hugs.

Baby was about 11 days behind. We could see vibrations but not a definitive flickering heartbeat. Again, I had no cramping or bleeding. I'm starting to feel something is wrong with me.

I could see it, I didn't look really small to me. But the vibrations weren't enough to be able to determine 100%. We all saw the vibrations though.

Sunshine, I also don't want to give u any false hopes, but I also read stories in that site.
Any chance you actually ovulated like a week or so later?

I would also wait for dr reading not the tech. Maybe she didn't get adiquate images. I wod hope for another us to confirm actual loss. A vibration is something. Not nothing. Try and push for a another check before any drastic measures. Maybe for some reason US unit was off or transducer bad. Not trying to incite more doubt. But hope it's doubke checked. Good luck and prayers

Baby was about 11 days behind. We could see vibrations but not a definitive flickering heartbeat. Again, I had no cramping or bleeding. I'm starting to feel something is wrong with me.

I could see it, I didn't look really small to me. But the vibrations weren't enough to be able to determine 100%. We all saw the vibrations though.

Sunshine I'm so sorry for this :(

I'm hoping that you just O'ed later than you thought and that things will be okay.

Anyone have any ideas on what kind of pregnancy annoucement photos to take with just mom? My DH isn't really interested in being a part of the photos and I'm not sure what to do with just me without it looking awkward that he isn't in them.

Excuse my language, but did sh*t just get real for everyone else? I'm so horrified at what happened to sunshine yesterday. I didn't sleep last night and I'm even more terrified for my us on Friday.

Dsem- https://www.sohosonnet.com/kids/20-pregnancy-reveal-announcement-ideas/

Excuse my language, but did sh*t just get real for everyone else? I'm so horrified at what happened to sunshine yesterday. I didn't sleep last night and I'm even more terrified for my us on Friday.

Yeah it did. I spent half an hour digging around with my doppler to find the little one last night. Didn't stop until I found it. Thankfully I did and it was very reassuring, but there's still so much unknown that can happen. It's definitely scary.

This isn't funny but I did lol at your first sentence. Seriously though, yes it got real for sure! I guess its that time. We are going for scans now and that's when you know things for certain. I was able to see a heartbeat flicker yesterday (I'm early in my 6th week) and this morning I'm doubting it all after feeling so good and relieved yesterday.

I agree. I'm terrified for my scan - it's exactly a week from today. I generally have easy pregnancies, but now I'm worried. :(

Yes!!! I have a doctor appointment on the 6th and hoping we hear baby's heart with the doppler. But I'd be lying if I didn't say I am scared sh*tless!! I kept having dreams about it last night.

Don't know why I'm nauseous just thinking about my doctors appointment today. It's only for my blood test and I don't have a problem with blood or getting my blood drawn. Not fun.

I'll be honest, for once I didn't start freaking out. I am kind of scared of my next u/s (which it might not be until 20 weeks), but I'm trying to stay as positive as possible.

I tried talking to DH about it last night and be just doesn't get it at all. Thank god I have you girls.

I tried talking to DH about it last night and be just doesn't get it at all. Thank god I have you girls.

Totally, I try not to dwell on the negative but it's only natural for your mind to wander. My boyfriend just says the past is the past, you are fine. End of discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->