**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Boys! Ugh. I wish I could just tune things out so easily. I had an mc in October so I'm gun shy.

Boys! Ugh. I wish I could just tune things out so easily. I had an mc in October so I'm gun shy.

My missed miscarriage was in February :hugs: I can't help but compare symptoms and feelings...even my mom thinks I'm nuts, says I need to relax.

How could you not compare after you've already lived it? Being pregnant is such a weird experience unlike anything else in life. I think it's normal and hopefully we make it to the safety zone with healthy little bubs.

How could you not compare after you've already lived it? Being pregnant is such a weird experience unlike anything else in life. I think it's normal and hopefully we make it to the safety zone with healthy little bubs.

I will say that I feel different with this one. Last time, I saw the heartbeat around this time, because I had started spotting. Even hearing that all was good, I just didn't feel right. Turns out, I was right. This time, I'm still terrified but feel like it's all good.

Oh wonders. How horrendous. You saw the hb and then went on to a mmc? That's so not fair. I am so so sorry.

Oh wonders. How horrendous. You saw the hb and then went on to a mmc? That's so not fair. I am so so sorry.

Yeah, I found out at my 8 week appt. Heart had stopped 2-3 days after we saw it beating. Right around that time is when I started getting really anxious and felt nervous. It was all in hindsight but my intuition was right. And looking back, I feel like I had clues that things weren't right but people just told me I was a nervous first time mommy to be. MMC just totally suck. All miscarriages are horrible of course, but to think things are fine and then they aren't? Such a shock to your system.

Excuse my language, but did sh*t just get real for everyone else? I'm so horrified at what happened to sunshine yesterday. I didn't sleep last night and I'm even more terrified for my us on Friday.

Yes I am so worried as well did not expect that news for Sunshine at all 😕doesn't help that I am spotting again its gone brown now my scan not till 2 weeks away don't think I can last that long going to chat to hubby and see about going earlier and I must get my doppler back I should be 9 weeks on saturday I am just willing this week away

Hi ladies. Just wanted to update you.

We called the dr today to see the radiologists report. They said it was inconclusive and I needed to go to the ER for another scan and blood work. I spent the entire day there with DH. I finally got the results and they are still inconclusive. Meaning they can't completely determine it's a mc. If we go by conception date I'm pretty close. It puts me at around 6.5-7weeks instead of 8. For 8 weeks I am behind but because my cycles are short and implantation may have occurred late meaning I would be around 6.5-7. So based on that it's measuring the right size and my HCG is perfect. But still no heartbest. They said it could still be too early for heartbeat if I implanted late.

So now I wait. My OB said he isn't worried because I haven't had signs of mc but we can't definitely say yes or no. He wants me to come back in a week for another scan and see if anything has changed. I'm nervous because no hesrtbest was found but the size and HCG make me happy.

Anyways. Just wanted to let you know.

Keeping everything crossed that your dates were out and you're just slightly early for a heartbeat. I'm so glad that the rest of the signs are so positive! Sending you all the positive vibes in the world!

Sunshine, I'm crossing everything for you! Hope you get good news at your next appointment!

Sunshine- you're at exactly where I was eight days ago. That's the results I got. My rescan is in two days. Fx for us both.

I was 6 at my dr and 6+1 at the hospital based on my lmp. I'm thinking that maybe I oed a few days later so I'm actually 2 days or more behind those numbers.

That would be so scary and stressful. I certainly hope that it works out with a healthy baby for both of you!

I have had spotting but I am afraid I have to wait until 12 weeks to find anything out. Which is a loooooonnng time from now.

You're in my thoughts Sass and Sunshine.

Bebedreamer I've also got to wait until 12 weeks. It feels ages doesn't it!

Happy new year everyone!! We're having a baby this year!

Happy New Year! I hope 2015 is filled with lots of good news and baby love <3

As for waiting for 12 weeks, it does seem forever away. I have my first prenatal appointment next Friday, so I will mention the spotting and see if he will budge and send me for an early U/S.
Has everyone had their first prenatal appointment?? I got my bloodwork done like 3 weeks ago so this will show my results. Which I am wondering if they will even be applicable as I will be almost 9 weeks at my appointment and had the bloodwork done before I was 6 weeks...

A pregnant woman's brain never stops I tell ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->