**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

bebe - my first prenatal appointment was after my first ultrasound (same day, appointments right after one another). That's how this OB does things which is a reason I switched. My old OB didn't do an ultrasound till 10-12 weeks with the first appointment around that time too. This one does it all at 8 weeks. Next prenatal appointment is after my next ultrasound at 12 weeks.

Hi! I only manage to get here once in a while and things are moving so fast!
Sunshine and sass don't lose hope! I had a scan a week and a half ago, and the u/s tech said I'm 5w5d when I was suppose to be 7w7d... I was sure I o'ed late but by that count it was the day before af was due. We did have a hb but still I freaked out all week long. Today I had another scan, baby is 7w2d which means I DID o super late but all is good, baby is growing right on schedule and my new doc (first one I went to was a little unpleasant) said my dates are all off bc the chemical I had last month...
So stay strong! It might be just a late o + if they're dating you 6w5d not seeing a hb is possible
I read stories of women only hearing hb at 8 weeks and having healthy happy babies!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Happy New Year's to my favorite ladies!!! Mine didn't start off nice... was supposed to be a quiet night and then my dh decided to invite his siblings over. Drinking ensued on their part of course. My dh normally doesn't drink much so he got wasted. Then at 3am he threw up all over our bed. Yeah, I was not a happy camper. Made him sleep on the couch with a bucket next to him. When he wakes up I'm telling him he's not allowed to drink anymore this year.

My mom watched our toddler last night thank goodness.

Feeling very yucky and nauseous and big! I'm very bloated the past couple days. And very very very constipated. I can't seem to make things go...

Happy New Year's to my favorite ladies!!! Mine didn't start off nice... was supposed to be a quiet night and then my dh decided to invite his siblings over. Drinking ensued on their part of course. My dh normally doesn't drink much so he got wasted. Then at 3am he threw up all over our bed. Yeah, I was not a happy camper. Made him sleep on the couch with a bucket next to him. When he wakes up I'm telling him he's not allowed to drink anymore this year.

My mom watched our toddler last night thank goodness.

Feeling very yucky and nauseous and big! I'm very bloated the past couple days. And very very very constipated. I can't seem to make things go...

That sucks about your DH! Definitely deserves a stern talking to. Good thing your LO was elsewhere.

I'm feeling the same way. Feel like a cow and I'm nauseous and can't go....which I think then makes the belly bigger. So uncomfortable. Trying prunes and benefiber which worked the first day a little, but nothing yesterday. Pregnancy is so glamorous.

Can I join please? Due 13th August xx

Congrats! Will add you

Happy new year!
I would kick his but today greats.
I got constipated last time and ate oatmeal, three prunes, a small cup of coffee and colace tab almost every day. Really worked well.
So I'm freaking out. My ms has seriously disappeared today and so have my sore bbs. Scan is tomorrow at 3 but somehow still feels a million years away. And this dumb respiratory thing is kicking it into high gear for dd and me. Boo!

Greats...I'd be so annoyed too! My boyfriend never drinks and on our last day of school decided 4 Long Island iced teas would be a good idea. Puked all over the passenger side of my car that night. Man, I was mad!

Sass...I feel the exact same today. My boobs are not sore at all! And the small nausea that started a couple days ago also seems to have stopped. I felt a couple teeny tiny bits of nausea after breakfast but maybe that's how my MS will be, just little bits of nausea, nothing severe. My mom wasn't sick when pregnant with me (she was with my brother), just had a little bit of nausea and sucking on hard candy helped. So maybe, it's genetic? Trying really hard not to freak and hoping it comes back soon!

Some other lovely symptoms, sneezing and stuffy, runny nose, haven't pooped in 2 days, and burp a lot. And last night at dinner, I was soooo hungry, ate a ton, then wanted to eat more a couple hours later (restrained myself to a couple crackers), then ate a huge bowl of ice cream. I'm going to be even fatter than I already am!

Sass don't freak out! My ms/nausea has basically gone away too. The babies must want us to have a happy New Year's Day :)

I never had ms w dd. So weird but it always makes me think of when ditzy Jessica Simpson did the gender reveal on letterman "I never knew having a penis inside of me could make me feel so sick" lol
I'm already feeling really fat too like my middle proofed out like a parachute. And I am pooping which is more disconcerting. I'm not eating that much more either. But my activity level has gone down to a crawl.
So how nuts am I- I'm hungry but trying not to eat just to see if it makes me nauceous.

My bloat seriously makes me look more pregnant than I am! It is unreal. I haven't had any ms either. (knock on wood) but my boobs have been so sore since before bfp. That was how I knew I was pregnant!

I'm a little terrified! With my son, I was bloated, no sickness, I had huge tender boobs and I was exhausted. With this one, there's no bloat at all, no tender boobs, just dizziness and maybe some nausea here and there. I hope all is well. I'm having some serious anxiety about my scan :(

Sass don't freak out! My ms/nausea has basically gone away too. The babies must want us to have a happy New Year's Day :)

Must be a week 7 thing? Mine has calmed today and my boobs don't feel sore either. And I just woke up (it's 5 pm here) after sleeping from Midnights. So you think I would be starving but nope!

I looked through my posts from my first pregnancy though and saw that I didn't start feeling nauseous until week 9. So I don't think we are out of the woods yet my friends! (But here is hoping!)

I still have no ms.. I'm a little nauseated but nothing bad. I am super dizzy everyday though. I'll be 7 weeks Tuesday.. Maybe ms will start showing its ugly head soon!

You ladies can take my ms if you want! Lol my dh was very hungover today. I asked him if he had a newfound appreciation for ms and he looked at me and said hun I'm so sorry you have to go through this every day. Hahaha

Must be a week 7 thing? Mine has calmed today and my boobs don't feel sore either. And I just woke up (it's 5 pm here) after sleeping from Midnights. So you think I would be starving but nope!

I looked through my posts from my first pregnancy though and saw that I didn't start feeling nauseous until week 9. So I don't think we are out of the woods yet my friends! (But here is hoping!)

My MS kicked in bad at like 6 weeks. It didn't go away for the most part until last week (end of 7 beginning of 8). I still get it if I don't eat within a few hours, and when I first wake up. But other wise it's not that bad for me right now.

You ladies can take my ms if you want! Lol my dh was very hungover today. I asked him if he had a newfound appreciation for ms and he looked at me and said hun I'm so sorry you have to go through this every day. Hahaha

Hah, my husband would just say it was my own fault I was nauseous. He seems to think we can control our bodily functions and our hormones like anger because "It's our anger/rage/sadness"

I have it bad as well, and not just in the morning but round the clock. It's actually getting worse :( i also can't wait for the start of the 2nd trim. I'm a mess, didn't get a chance to celebrate for both Xmas and NYE.

Anyone feel a throbbing kind of light pain in their cervix??

I'm so anxious for my next scan still bleeding :( a little while ago I thought it stopped but only for 30 mins :blush:

So I've been getting a lot of friend requests, as I'm sure the other admins of the FB group have as well. It would be helpful it you send us a message along with the request so we know you are from this group. Also, please join THIS group first then request us. That is, post here and introduce yourself and your EDD so we know who you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->