**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Can you call your dr or mw wanting?
I've been having random pains once in a while too.
Took dd to the dr this am. She has bronchialitius and an ear infection. I think I have it too. Do you guys think I should call my OB or my gp? I'm afraid to take anything but Tylenol.

Can you call your dr or mw wanting?
I've been having random pains once in a while too.
Took dd to the dr this am. She has bronchialitius and an ear infection. I think I have it too. Do you guys think I should call my OB or my gp? I'm afraid to take anything but Tylenol.

I would call if your worried Hun. No they sed since they have specified it's not ectopic they let nature take its course. Next scan mid January I don't think the brown blood is ever going to go away this agonising wait feels worse than my miscarriage in 2010 at least that happened quick

Is your progesterone low maybe? I've heard that may cause brown spotting.

Feeling so yucky! I say it every day but every day it feels like I'm getting worse. Bleh!

I was a block from my apartment to stop at the bank and this guy came running up to my car saying I had a flat tire. Had no idea, didn't even feel it. I'm so upset. He had me back into his driveway and filled my tire for me so I could get my errands done. Another expense I can't afford till the hubby gets paid next week. Grrrr.

Trying this potty training thing again. My daughter is not having any of it. I can't get her to sit on the potty for more than a few seconds.

well it is not looking good for me at all :nope: I went to the emergency room new years day because of bleeding and cramping and they did a scan and we could make out a sac and yolk and just about make out a baby, The doctor said it may just be an early pregnancy but I am very certain I should be at least 8 weeks now she had me come back this morning for a internal scan were we did see a baby measuring 6 weeks at 2.9mm but no heart beat, although she did say at that measurement they would not expect to see a heart beat as baby is to small, bleeding had tapered off yesterday to brown and only when I wiped but this evening, I have pains in the tops of my legs and mild cramping and red blood with clots not heavy at the minute! So I guess it will progress :shrug: other wise I was to come back next week to see if baby grew my heart is telling me I am MC :cry:

wishing everyone else who is spotting and worrying or in limbo land to see if baby does was it is meant to do! the very best of luck and good news

I will keep you posted and keeping an eye as I want to see how you all get on :hugs:

I'm so sorry I haven't been on here for ages!!!!

Merry christmas and happy new year ladies.

I hope your all ok and symptoms have calmed a little :)

I have been so so so poorly with double ear infection, chest infection and sinusitis, so have been laid up most the holidays (thank god my hubby has been off)

I will read back when I have time but I need to get studying again because I'm so behind :(

Congratulations to all our new pregnant mummy's :) xx

My brown spotting for two days just turned out to be Ezra blood left over from implantation. So it's not always the worst.
My scan was awesome! The baby is behind by three days but you could see the hb so they think all is good. Also my dr said I could get a test like Kyla too done at 10 weeks. Also, they won't love my Edd so I can get the test in 2.5 weeks!
There is hope ladies! Celtic- we were 3.0 at the scan 10 days ago w no hb.

My brown spotting for two days just turned out to be Ezra blood left over from implantation. So it's not always the worst.
My scan was awesome! The baby is behind by three days but you could see the hb so they think all is good. Also my dr said I could get a test like Kyla too done at 10 weeks. Also, they won't love my Edd so I can get the test in 2.5 weeks!
There is hope ladies! Celtic- we were 3.0 at the scan 10 days ago w no hb.

delighted for you :happydance: that is good to know :hugs:

Mind if I join in? My EDD is August 14th, and this is baby#3.

Having a really rough time this time, and could use some commiseration. My m/s this time is worse than both my previous pregnancies, and I've barely been able to get out of bed for the last 2 weeks. I'm feeling super guilty about not being able to take care of my kids :(.

Just updating everyone, after a couple of scary episodes of brown and pink spotting and the baby being really hard to see at my 6 week appointment, I saw a big healthy baby measuring almost on time with a strong heartbeat on Tuesday.
It was a huge relief. <3

Congrats to the new expecting mommies! :)

I'm sorry for those of y'all that haven't gotten good news. :( I know how much it sucks. I hope things start looking up.
Sending lots of prayers and positivity y'all's way.

Just checking in! Keep using the fb group but I am still here and nearly 8 weeks yay!

Mind if I join in? My EDD is August 14th, and this is baby#3.

Having a really rough time this time, and could use some commiseration. My m/s this time is worse than both my previous pregnancies, and I've barely been able to get out of bed for the last 2 weeks. I'm feeling super guilty about not being able to take care of my kids :(.

Congrats! Will add you

Woke up sick this morning, not a happy camper! Sore throat, clogged nose, extreme fatigue. Anyone else sick?

And welcome to the new ladies, and welcome back to the ladies who haven't been on in a while. Hope you're all well!

Welcome ragamuffin!
Congrats K!
Greats- I'm so damn sick I can't remember being this sick since I was a kid. I don't even have a voice. I can't breathe. And coughing up my mucus makes me almost puke. Dd is sick w and ear infection and DH has a stomach bug. We're suffering over here.

Posted this to the FB group too so sorry for double posting. Just so excited!

Just have to share this with you ladies because I'm super excited. Not baby related, but OH and I went and looked at this gorgeous 3 floor condo today and even though someone saw it before us we got it! Just to rent, but still. It's so big! It's a corner condo in a row of like 6 so only neighbors on one side and a garage and two bathrooms and big living room. We can have my dog and OHs cats and our chinchillas! The baby will have a nice big nursery that we can paint and it's so nice! So excited!!!

Welcome ragamuffin!
Congrats K!
Greats- I'm so damn sick I can't remember being this sick since I was a kid. I don't even have a voice. I can't breathe. And coughing up my mucus makes me almost puke. Dd is sick w and ear infection and DH has a stomach bug. We're suffering over here.
Ugh I can't even imagine! Hang in there! I think I just have a nasty sinus infection.

Posted this to the FB group too so sorry for double posting. Just so excited!

Just have to share this with you ladies because I'm super excited. Not baby related, but OH and I went and looked at this gorgeous 3 floor condo today and even though someone saw it before us we got it! Just to rent, but still. It's so big! It's a corner condo in a row of like 6 so only neighbors on one side and a garage and two bathrooms and big living room. We can have my dog and OHs cats and our chinchillas! The baby will have a nice big nursery that we can paint and it's so nice! So excited!!!
That's amazing! We have a 2 bedroom we are renting and I'm actually hoping for a girl now bc then the girls can just share a room. If we have a boy then we'll have to move next year into a 3 bedroom. Hoping dh gets the promotion he's been working towards bc then we can afford to rent a house!

Welcome ragamuffin!
Congrats K!

I'm just getting over bronchitis and I've been constantly puking when I get into a coughing fit. Awful!

Welcome ragamuffin!

Kdear, wonderful to hear you've had reassuring news on Tuesday!

Greats and sass, hope you're both feeling better soon! And your family, too, sass! The ms is bad enough, being sick on top of it just sounds downright miserable! Well wishes to both of you! :hugs:

Kylas, that is so crazy exciting! Sounds like great luck! A corner unit, I bet will be fantastic! Congrats! Hope the move goes well!

DH and I told only our parents today. They're all pretty excited, especially our moms (imagine both our dads, too, but they're not the "say much" type lol). DH's mom said it's about time (we've been together nearly 11 years, married over 5). :rofl: My mom pretty much shrieked. :haha: We live half the country away so it was over the phone, but was really just dying to tell them. On New Years DH actually sent a text to both our moms saying Happy New Years with a pic of the back of a baby with a New Years 2015 sash draped across its back. Took awhile, but eventually my mom asked him if it was a hint. He claimed not for another day, but then we told them today. My mom asked if I've had ms, when I responded more like all day sickness she said I must take after her and could kind of hear my dad expressing similar in the background. :dohh: So now here's hoping baby stays healthy and growing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->