**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Having a really rough time this time, and could use some commiseration. My m/s this time is worse than both my previous pregnancies, and I've barely been able to get out of bed for the last 2 weeks. I'm feeling super guilty about not being able to take care of my kids :(.
I've been cooped up in bed for about a week now with the MS. That's actually a fear DH and I have now if we decide to have more in the future seeing how sick I am currently. It's just hit me way harder than I thought it would and I don't see how I could take care of a little one in this kind of state. I've already started to drop weight despite trying to eat what I can, ugh. Every bite of food and sip of water is a struggle to keep down!

Cereal is seriously my best friend right now lol.

9+1 today!! ^_^ I can't believe it! Appointment on Friday, they may try to use a fetal Doppler, but it won't work yet. I have a tipped uterus and I'm chubby lol.

Hi all im due August 22nd with baby number 3 i hve feb 12 baby and a march 14 baby we were totally done at 2 and i havent no how to feel hence taking so long to join in :) x

Having a really rough time this time, and could use some commiseration. My m/s this time is worse than both my previous pregnancies, and I've barely been able to get out of bed for the last 2 weeks. I'm feeling super guilty about not being able to take care of my kids :(.
I've been cooped up in bed for about a week now with the MS. That's actually a fear DH and I have now if we decide to have more in the future seeing how sick I am currently. It's just hit me way harder than I thought it would and I don't see how I could take care of a little one in this kind of state. I've already started to drop weight despite trying to eat what I can, ugh. Every bite of food and sip of water is a struggle to keep down!

Thing is you don't know how future pregnancies will be, although I don't think I've had really severe sickness but first pregnancy I was sick easily 3-5 times a day and struggled to keep anything down in the first tri. It didn't leave completely till I was 20 weeks and I dreaded it for second pregnancy.
Second time I just kept eating because I expected the sickness to hit and take the weight off me, well I got a bit sick and couldn't change nappies or deal with gross stuff, had a few big explosive vomits but mainly just nausea which was gone entirely by around the 14 week mark.

This time I have been sick once (and it was like a mouthful) and had some nausea but it's entirely gone now. Whole different world to my first pregnancy!

Congrats on the apartment Kyla. Sounds fantastic. We moved into a very small house well before dd was ever a thought, so after she was born, we were slammed. We actually moved over this past summer into a bigger house yo have space for LO 2 (and hopefully 3, maybe 4 eventually).

Hi Ladies! With all the travelling we did over the holidays, today is the first day I've been able to log on.

I'll try and catch up over the next few days :coffee:

Things here are good. Told all of our imediate family and a few close friends over the holidays, everyone was very happy for us!

Still feeling naseaus and super tired and moody. Hoping I will feel more myself in the coming weeks.

Happy New Year to everyone, looking forward to catching up with you all!

Congrats dear and mrsg!
How you holding up Celtic?

Congrats dear and mrsg!

mentally ok but I am fairly sure I am MC sadly pain and heavy bleeding now

Kyla could you remove me from the front or change it :hugs: thank you

I was hoping for a turn around too. I'm so sorry. We just had a loss in October so I know how crappy it feels. They do say you're quite fertile right after, so I'm sure if you're ready, things will work well for you.
Lavendar- I know I'm so sick now, but I was never ever sick w dd. I did eat constantly though as a pp had said. Each pregnancy is just different I guess.

So sorry Niamh.

Congrats to the new ladies :) and the announcements.

I have a feeling I will be next but get my beta results tomorrow

Xxx

Congrats dear and mrsg!

mentally ok but I am fairly sure I am MC sadly pain and heavy bleeding now

Kyla could you remove me from the front or change it :hugs: thank you

Celtic my heart is breaking for you, I am so very sorry :hugs:

:hugs: I know it is so crappy, I will be back we will try again and hopefully it happens quickly :hugs:

Oh hun, massive hugs to you. I'm really upset to see you go :(
We're all here for you if and when you need it! You'll have a rainbow baby soon enough. :hugs:

Having lots of cramping and lower back ache this evening coupled with the worst nausea I've had so far this pregnancy. Been resting all day after I did my errands. Not sure what's going on but it's making me on edge. Doctor's appt on Tuesday to listen to the hb. Hoping this cramping and back ache go away asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->