**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Greats, I'm also experiencing more cramping this time and a weird almost pulling sensation; it's like I can feel my uterus stretching :shrug: Definitely didn't experience that in my first pregnancy...

Massive hugs CelticNiamh. I'm so sorry this happened to you. :(

I've been trying to eat constantly but it's much, much easier said than done. Even pictures of food get me sick.

I've been extremely sick in the past and the nausea is bringing up some traumatizing times. I know that this time around my nausea is from something good, but that mental link with the past is horrifically strong. It's not helping that I've been unable to leave the house and am extremely isolated right now.

DH and I are discussing telling everyone we know early because since I've been bed-bound we've had to skip out on seeing our friends multiple times. At this point I would rather explain a MC than keep on going on with being alone.

Agh sorry for the dump ladies. Being cooped up isn't doing nice things to my head.

Don't worry, Lavender, I've pretty much been cooped up as well.

Yeah I have af cramping though not painful just really worried that it's even there, lower back ache, and this weird tugging sensation near my belly button. My belly has grown so much since last week that my favorite shirt barely covers my belly! Feeling sorry for myself today.

I'm sorry it's so tough Lavendar. I will say I'm liking the sea bands. But im home bound too due to this dumb chest virus. Being stuck at home all day and night is the pits!
Also trying bland foods first might help. Plain rice, toast, etc. give you a base to settle your stomach.
Greats & mrs Eddie- I'm having stretchings way earlier than before as well as the back pain. Maybe it's just a second baby thing? I'll also occasionally feel a small blip or tingle that reminds me of the last time around. It's so bizarre. I know it's too early so I'm just left confused. I've also stood up too fast twice today and paid the price. Ugh. I even think my face is looking puffy.

I'm sorry it's so tough Lavendar. I will say I'm liking the sea bands. But im home bound too due to this dumb chest virus. Being stuck at home all day and night is the pits!
Also trying bland foods first might help. Plain rice, toast, etc. give you a base to settle your stomach.
Greats & mrs Eddie- I'm having stretchings way earlier than before as well as the back pain. Maybe it's just a second baby thing? I'll also occasionally feel a small blip or tingle that reminds me of the last time around. It's so bizarre. I know it's too early so I'm just left confused. I've also stood up too fast twice today and paid the price. Ugh. I even think my face is looking puffy.
Yeah it has to be a 2nd pregnancy thing. I'm going crazy over here! Everything's happening so fast this time around including my growing belly! I literally look like I did when I was 15 weeks with my dd. At this rate I'm not going to make it to mid February when I planned a massive maternity clothes shopping day!

Celtic, dear, I am so very sorry. I hope your rainbow baby comes really soon. :hugs:

Lavender, hope it gets easier for you. I've been in pretty rough shape myself. Attempted to go grocery shopping with DH today, being I can never figure out what I'm in the mood for...nope. Walked back out to the car within just a few minutes. Even taking the b-6/unisom that my midwife recommend, I still find most days are a struggle. :nope:

Hi ladies, mind if I join the group? I am Farrah, age 34, and this is my first pregnancy and our (mine and my husband's) first child.

I am due August 2 and look forward to getting to know all of the other August moms. :flower:

Hi ladies, mind if I join the group? I am Farrah, age 34, and this is my first pregnancy and our (mine and my husband's) first child.

I am due August 2 and look forward to getting to know all of the other August moms. :flower:
Hi, and welcome to our pregnancy group!! How exciting!

Thanks hun me too! When I wiped this morning tho a little pink mixed in with brown for the third time xxxx

Ah I don't know what I'd do without you ladies who understand! :hugs: I haven't left the house since about a week before Christmas and I've missed out on Christmas parties, Christmas itself, New Years, etc. It's been so rough not being able to tell friends why! :(

I can't wait until my insurance glitch is fixed and I can try out the medicine my doc prescribed me. If it wasn't so expensive I would have paid for it out of pocket!

Congrats dear and mrsg!
How you holding up Celtic?

mentally ok but I am fairly sure I am MC sadly pain and heavy bleeding now

Kyla could you remove me from the front or change it :hugs: thank you

Aw Celtic. I'm sorry :( Fx'd for your BFP soon!

Having lots of cramping and lower back ache this evening coupled with the worst nausea I've had so far this pregnancy. Been resting all day after I did my errands. Not sure what's going on but it's making me on edge. Doctor's appt on Tuesday to listen to the hb. Hoping this cramping and back ache go away asap!

Weird question - do you have a tipped uterus? From what I've read a tipped uterus can cause you to experience more back pain. I have one, and I know my back pain has been come and go.

Massive hugs CelticNiamh. I'm so sorry this happened to you. :(

I've been trying to eat constantly but it's much, much easier said than done. Even pictures of food get me sick.

I've been extremely sick in the past and the nausea is bringing up some traumatizing times. I know that this time around my nausea is from something good, but that mental link with the past is horrifically strong. It's not helping that I've been unable to leave the house and am extremely isolated right now.

DH and I are discussing telling everyone we know early because since I've been bed-bound we've had to skip out on seeing our friends multiple times. At this point I would rather explain a MC than keep on going on with being alone.

Agh sorry for the dump ladies. Being cooped up isn't doing nice things to my head.
Ah I don't know what I'd do without you ladies who understand! :hugs: I haven't left the house since about a week before Christmas and I've missed out on Christmas parties, Christmas itself, New Years, etc. It's been so rough not being able to tell friends why! :(

I can't wait until my insurance glitch is fixed and I can try out the medicine my doc prescribed me. If it wasn't so expensive I would have paid for it out of pocket!

Good luck!!! I know I told my co-workers as soon as we found out because of my problem with mc's.

Welcome!! :D

AFM - nothing new... Except I can't cough, stretch, sneeze or stand fast without my uterus feeling like it has a pulled muscle lol. Also last night I had a horrible dream I had a MC, and there were big red clots and everything o_O

Having lots of cramping and lower back ache this evening coupled with the worst nausea I've had so far this pregnancy. Been resting all day after I did my errands. Not sure what's going on but it's making me on edge. Doctor's appt on Tuesday to listen to the hb. Hoping this cramping and back ache go away asap!

greats drink loads of water and feet up x cramping is normal good luck Tuesday :flower:

Thanks so much for your support:hugs: I am wishing all of you lovely ladies a very happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

I will leave now and stop by when I have my rainbow on board and I hope it happens soon :flower:

Take care and good luck :flower:

Hi ladies, I haven't been round much lately, been quite preoccupied with MS (lovely, isn't it?)

I am having the worst aversions ever. Never had any with my DS, I was up for eating pretty much anything. I cannot even think of certain foods without heaving and my sense of smell has sky rocketed. If anything is cooking and it's pungent it makes me wretch! I have no idea what my poor OH will be having for dinners because I cannot stomach the thought of any for some reason. Just eaten some apple and grapes and loved them so looks like I am all about the fruit this time around. Quite fancy some veggies too! But definitely no meat, cheese or anything like that bleurgh!

greats drink loads of water and feet up x cramping is normal good luck Tuesday :flower:

Thanks so much for your support:hugs: I am wishing all of you lovely ladies a very happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

I will leave now and stop by when I have my rainbow on board and I hope it happens soon :flower:

Take care and good luck :flower:

Praying you get your rainbow baby very soon xxxx

Thanks hun me too! When I wiped this morning tho a little pink mixed in with brown for the third time xxxx

Hi wanting! I know how scary seeing that can be. I had that one morning, it was very light and went away within a few hours. Still I have felt unsettled since. Hopefully it tapers off for you and its nothing!

Celtic- I am so sorry for your loss. Sending my positive thoughts to you.

Sounds like everyone is feeling pretty yuck :( I woke up yesterday as tired as if I hadn't slept at all! I had 2 naps, didn't leave the couch all day, and fell asleep early too! This pregnancy fatigue is crazy. I worry about keeping up at work this week. I work 2 part time jobs, one has steady hours and the other is a call in. I haven't taken any call in shifts this month because I know I just won't have the energy! I feel like a lazy blob though. My stomach isn't nauseous but feels terribly unsettled. I'll be happy to make it to second tri!
This is my second baby as well, due August 16, and I have been feeling bigger than I did last time. Trying to wear baggy clothes!!!

Thank you bebe. I may be saying my goodbyes too soon but I luv this group so much I will silently read up if that's ok. Anyone wants to add me as a friend on fb feel free :)

This morning for anyone not on fb group I then at 8am had a gush of red blood followed by 2 very small clots. I've then had one more small one and some pink/light red blood with ewcm and a lot lighter now. Second time wiped was red. I have an ultrasound now on Thursday my beta levels came back from Saturday they have risen over 4000 but not doubled :shrug:

Xxxx

Thank you bebe. I may be saying my goodbyes too soon but I luv this group so much I will silently read up if that's ok. Anyone wants to add me as a friend on fb feel free :)

This morning for anyone not on fb group I then at 8am had a gush of red blood followed by 2 very small clots. I've then had one more small one and some pink/light red blood with ewcm and a lot lighter now. Second time wiped was red. I have an ultrasound now on Thursday my beta levels came back from Saturday they have risen over 4000 but not doubled :shrug:

Xxxx

Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear this wanting! Breaks my heart for you :(

Xxxx
Oh no! Can you ring up your doctor's office or hospital? I'm sure they'll do an emergency scan today!!! Whatever happens I know you'll have a rainbow baby soon, hun!!! Xoxo

Wantingagirl, I hope the ultrasound goes well on Thursday. I'm thinking of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->