**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Thank you bebe. I may be saying my goodbyes too soon but I luv this group so much I will silently read up if that's ok. Anyone wants to add me as a friend on fb feel free :)

This morning for anyone not on fb group I then at 8am had a gush of red blood followed by 2 very small clots. I've then had one more small one and some pink/light red blood with ewcm and a lot lighter now. Second time wiped was red. I have an ultrasound now on Thursday my beta levels came back from Saturday they have risen over 4000 but not doubled :shrug:

Xxxx

Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear this wanting! Breaks my heart for you :(

Thanks Hun I will have to just see Thursday what the outcome is xx

Praying that all is OK on Thursday Wanting :hugs:

Welcome FitMama!

Greats and Sass, glad I'm not the only one having these weird feelings, definitely must be a second baby thing. I've also broken out this morning on my face, another lovely side effect. :wacko:

Lavender, sorry you've been feeling so isolated. Soon you'll be able to tell people and seeing how happy they are for you will make all this waiting worthwhile :hugs:

Having lots of cramping and lower back ache this evening coupled with the worst nausea I've had so far this pregnancy. Been resting all day after I did my errands. Not sure what's going on but it's making me on edge. Doctor's appt on Tuesday to listen to the hb. Hoping this cramping and back ache go away asap!

greats drink loads of water and feet up x cramping is normal good luck Tuesday :flower:

Thanks so much for your support:hugs: I am wishing all of you lovely ladies a very happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

I will leave now and stop by when I have my rainbow on board and I hope it happens soon :flower:

Take care and good luck :flower:

Hope to see you back here very soon! :hugs:

I've been having strange aches and pains I didn't have the first time, too. I had a c section, (and I'll have another this time) so I wondered if it was due to that, but it must just be a 2nd baby thing!

On a side note, my first scan is on Wednesday! Eeek!

Things seem to be happening pretty fast now. Probably because I had the past almost two weeks off.....being back at work blows lol. Two more months and I'm done here!

I'm ten weeks tomorrow!
Next week we get the panorama blood test results back!
2.5 weeks until the 12 week ultrasound and prenatal appointment!
Feb 1st moving into the new condo! Probably spending the month unpacking and getting stuff and whatnot.
Feb 5th 14 week ultrasound and prenatal appointment! Not sure why I have that, but I'm not arguing.
Beginning of March done with this job and joining my mother in her daycare!

I found that after first tri my pregnancy flew by last time. With appointments, scans, etc it seemed to go by quite quickly. :thumbup:

I found that after first tri my pregnancy flew by last time. With appointments, scans, etc it seemed to go by quite quickly. :thumbup:

It started off slow, but now it's flying. I think it started really flying after my ultrasound. Probably because I wasn't as nervous anymore.

Yep, there is a lot less worry in the later trimesters and you get to find out the sex of the baby (if you choose) which helped me bond a bit more with the baby. Then you start worrying about labour :haha: (which really isn't anything to worry about)

My heart aches for all of you that have suffered a loss. I will be praying for you and hope to see you back on these boards just as soon as you are ready.

I am finding it hard to believe how fast the last couple weeks have gone. I think it is because the kids were off from school and the holiday hustle and bustle. I am finally feeling better, have started exercising again and am getting caught up on homework that seemed impossible over the last several weeks. All good stuff...I'm feeling content.

One thing I need to get off my chest because it's scary - even though I am sure everything will be fine. My OB called this morning to tell me that the test they ran to see if I am a cystic fibrosis carrier came back positive. My DH now needs to be tested. If he is negative there is nothing to worry about. If he is positive, the peanut has a 1 in 4 chance of having cystic fibrosis. He is getting his blood drawn after work today. I have three perfect kids but this newbie is our first together. I am not typically a worrier...I spend zero time on "what-if's" because they are truly a waste of time, strength and sanity. I am a "whatever will will be" kind of girl. That being said, it is hard to not worry when talking about the health of the peanut. Thanks for the vent.

Having a really rough time this time, and could use some commiseration. My m/s this time is worse than both my previous pregnancies, and I've barely been able to get out of bed for the last 2 weeks. I'm feeling super guilty about not being able to take care of my kids :(.
I've been cooped up in bed for about a week now with the MS. That's actually a fear DH and I have now if we decide to have more in the future seeing how sick I am currently. It's just hit me way harder than I thought it would and I don't see how I could take care of a little one in this kind of state. I've already started to drop weight despite trying to eat what I can, ugh. Every bite of food and sip of water is a struggle to keep down!

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time, I've pretty much had the same. The nausea is only just starting to ease up a bit so I'm now able to eat once a day. I've lost 12lbs the last three weeks and I haven't been out the whole time. I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

Yep, there is a lot less worry in the later trimesters and you get to find out the sex of the baby (if you choose) which helped me bond a bit more with the baby. Then you start worrying about labour :haha: (which really isn't anything to worry about)

Definitely finding out the sex. Should know sometime next week! Panorama blood test results are due in Monday to Thursday :happydance:

Yeeah already freaked out about labor. Watched some labor videos a few weeks ago. Big mistake!

Hi ladies, having one of my no symptoms days, but I had nausea the past couple days. My symptoms really do seem to come and go.

I cannot wait until my scan on the 16th, maybe then I'll be able to relax more.

Kyla, very exciting to find out the sex so soon. Wonder if I will have that test as well, I'm 34 but will be 35 for delivery. Definitely finding out the sex though!

My heart aches for all of you that have suffered a loss. I will be praying for you and hope to see you back on these boards just as soon as you are ready.

I am finding it hard to believe how fast the last couple weeks have gone. I think it is because the kids were off from school and the holiday hustle and bustle. I am finally feeling better, have started exercising again and am getting caught up on homework that seemed impossible over the last several weeks. All good stuff...I'm feeling content.

One thing I need to get off my chest because it's scary - even though I am sure everything will be fine. My OB called this morning to tell me that the test they ran to see if I am a cystic fibrosis carrier came back positive. My DH now needs to be tested. If he is negative there is nothing to worry about. If he is positive, the peanut has a 1 in 4 chance of having cystic fibrosis. He is getting his blood drawn after work today. I have three perfect kids but this newbie is our first together. I am not typically a worrier...I spend zero time on "what-if's" because they are truly a waste of time, strength and sanity. I am a "whatever will will be" kind of girl. That being said, it is hard to not worry when talking about the health of the peanut. Thanks for the vent.

Praying he's negative! They never tested me when I was pregnant with my dd, and her newborn screening came back with ridiculously high CF markers so she had to have a sweat test done at 3 weeks old. It came back negative thank god! She's just a carrier. So I was tested, found out I'm a carrier but dh isn't. Biggest relief ever bc if he came back positive we were done having kids.

I have a regular OB appointment tomorrow and I'm definitely asking if they do the panorama testing. I've never heard of it until you guys mentioned it a couple weeks ago and now I want it hahaha

Hi ladies, having one of my no symptoms days, but I had nausea the past couple days. My symptoms really do seem to come and go.

I cannot wait until my scan on the 16th, maybe then I'll be able to relax more.

Kyla, very exciting to find out the sex so soon. Wonder if I will have that test as well, I'm 34 but will be 35 for delivery. Definitely finding out the sex though!

It is. We are so excited! I'm thinking of how to tell OH because they will call me with the results when they are open which is when I'm at work. So I'll be the one to break it to her :)

You can always ask. I'm 25 and I got it. My doctor offered it with a slew of other tests.

I have a regular OB appointment tomorrow and I'm definitely asking if they do the panorama testing. I've never heard of it until you guys mentioned it a couple weeks ago and now I want it hahaha

Definitely ask. I'm quite excited for the results, I'm hoping the results come back on hone lower end of the 7-10 business days lol. I think it's kind of pricey, but my OB said as long as they do the blood draw in the office as opposed to the blood lab a few floors down insurance will cover it.

Hi I'm Jenna I have pcos and finally got a sticky bean xx I'm 8 weeks 2 days with an EDD of 15th August 2015 😄😄😄😄😄😄

Hi I'm Jenna I have pcos and finally got a sticky bean xx I'm 8 weeks 2 days with an EDD of 15th August 2015 😄😄😄😄😄😄

Congrats! Will add you to the front page. I have PCOS as well which is a bummer, but people can and do have healthy pregnancies and babies with PCOS.

Pcos is deffinatley a bummer and I know a healthy pregnancy is possible I just don't have a very good history xxx I had an early scan today and got to see my little jellybean and a heartbeat :) xxxx

Pcos is deffinatley a bummer and I know a healthy pregnancy is possible I just don't have a very good history xxx I had an early scan today and got to see my little jellybean and a heartbeat :) xxxx

I don't either. My first ended in a MMC with D&C at 9 weeks. Luckily with all my PCOS related issues I can get pregnant pretty easily it's just staying pregnant that's the issue. Congrats on your scan! It's really reassuring. I've been a lot less nervous since my first ultrasound and with my doppler so I can hear the heartbeat whenever I want. Which is usually every other day. Definitely reassuring.

Healthy & happy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->