* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Starting a brand new cycle today and looking for ladies who would like to join me in the pursuit of a :bfp: in 2016!!

I'm ttc #2 and have been off bc since May 2015 with no luck yet..

Here's to a 2016 bfp!!

:dust:

UPDATE: Got my bfp in Jan 2016! Feeling super blessed :cloud9:

I'm hoping for my first bfp in 2016, I'm CD7 today so I'll join in :)

Great stuff Sheece!! Hope we will have success soon!

Me!
We've been NTNP for a 4 months now but have stepped up to TTC this month as we really want a September-December baby.
Currently on CD16 and still getting negative ovulation test:nope:
Hopefully happy BFP this time for us all!:flower:

:hi: I'm here!! CD 1 will either be today or tomorrow :shrug:

Hi bbbbbb!!! :D yip me too! Would really love a september baby so hoping to get a bfp in jan!! Good luck with the opk's... hope you get a positive soon!

Hiya Ash!! Saw the temp drop on your chart :nope: sorry the spotting didn't work out! Keep the donor on speed dial this cycle ok!! ;) lets kick AF's to the curb this cycle

Cd 10 here and on our 5th cycle now, here's to all of our 2016 :bfp:

:wave: Count me in!!! CD7 today, been TTC #1 since July 2014 without any sign of a BFP...but 2016 IS going to be my year [-o< Once the new insurance kicks in DH and I can get ourselves checked out and hopefully will have a lead on where to go from there :coffee: FX for everyone!

~LilacPetal~
:dust: :hug:

Due af 27th, I am out for this cycle. Hoping to join this thread. Fingers crossed for our 2016 babies.

Can i join?
I've had 2 mc thus year.
AF is due prob the 30th, unsure cos recent mc
Most likely ttc then
If I can shake my nerves ��
Excited to get bfp again too though ��

Definitely want to be part of this thread although we won't officially be TTC again until March

lol already on top of it :haha: Talked to donors wife yesterday and they are ready when we are so.. Just waiting for the :witch: to fully show her face so I can say CD1.. I'll start taking the EPRO again up until day of O. not doing Robitussin this time.. That stuff is so nasty lol and if I'm lacking in the CM department ill use the preseed :haha: I definitely will NOT be symptom spotting this time either.. Will take my temps and just chill this go round.

I'm in! DH and I are actively trying this cycle (currently on CD 10 and I'll be testing around the 9th or 10th!). I have a surgical procedure scheduled for mid-Jan, which will put a pause of things for a while (and I'm concerned about complications). So, we decided to give things a whirl this cycle and if it happens, yay! and we'll postpone my procedure. Otherwise, we'll be trying once early spring rolls around. So definitely hoping for a BFP sometime in 2016! :D

Welcome to all the new ladies who joined!!! :D

Its going to be our year!!! For those who are actively ttc, those who are trying and taking a break in between and those ttc for some time without luck... may the odds be ever in our favour in 2016 :winkwink:

I'm looking forward to seeing all your bfp's!!

Hi all! This will be our first cycle TTC #1! I'm on CD7 (of a long 36 day cycle...) and hoping for a BFP for all of us in January!

Hello.

I'll join first month back ttc after a MC in July. Cd 24 with a positive opk so here's hoping some good news in 2 weeks 😄.

Good luck all x

Hi all! This will be our first cycle TTC #1! I'm on CD7 (of a long 36 day cycle...) and hoping for a BFP for all of us in January!

I'm on CD8 and my last cycle was 38 days, so looks like we are cycle buddies! I'm hoping my cycle isnt 38 days again this month though! (usually 28 - 32 days)

I wish this :witch: would fully show and stop spotting so I can say CD 1 already!!! :growlmad: been pinkish brown on and off all day yesterday and starting this crap again today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->