* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

What opinions do we have here on drinking for New Year's? I never drink much, maybe 1-3 drinks per month, but I might like a little bubbly :wine: on New Year's Eve? I just don't want to ruin any slim chance I might have for the cycle if it affects implantation etcetera.

~LilacPetal~

I've thought of that myself since I'm sure DH will want to go to this lame party we have been going too each year *lol* I'm due to O tomorrow, so I'll just be starting my TWW but still. I'm thinking I'll drink a pretend drink so no one bothers me about it and maybe a glass of champagne at midnight. I would say that a glass of something should be fine, but do what you're comfortable doing!

Well I think the :witch: has flown the coop :haha: So FF says my fertile days are between 5-11th So will start using Adv Digi's this cycle.. Will start using them right after the first of the year.. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

oh goodie!! we are almost ovulating again! :D

FF says my most fertile days are between 3 and 6 January and I must say, for once, I agree!

Will do opk's as well and try bd as much as possible around my peak days and before hoping this month is my lucky month!

Woohoo!! :happydance: I'll start adv digis on the 1st and go from there. Here's to our BFP!!

I started spotting today so af will be on her way. I'm starting clomid this cycle and doing IUI. I really hope January will finally be when I see a bfp.

Good morning ladies! I'm pretty certain I ovulated on CD11/Dec 26th but will have to wait for tomorrow's temp to be 100% sure. I think our :sex: timing was good but we never used the preseed because DH doesn't like it (too slippery) and I'm hoping my love of citrus foods hasn't made down there too acidic for the :spermy: :shrug:

What opinions do we have here on drinking for New Year's? I never drink much, maybe 1-3 drinks per month, but I might like a little bubbly :wine: on New Year's Eve? I just don't want to ruin any slim chance I might have for the cycle if it affects implantation etcetera.

~LilacPetal~

My dh LOATHES preseed for the same reason, but I use it anyway.

I don't think a drink or 2 will affect anything. Until you see 2 pink lines, I think it's ok.

Talk to my donors wife tonight.. Gave her the heads up that O is some where between 1-10th . So anytime they wanna give us the little guys between then would be great and I let her know ill be doing OPK's and letting her know when I'm for sure most fertile.. Working on catching this little eggie!!

How many times will you try to AI this cycle Ash? I hope it works this time round!

How many times will you try to AI this cycle Ash? I hope it works this time round!

We are hoping to AI 4 or 5 times FX [-o< .. It's just hard for my donor with the way he works and he has 2 litte ones of his own. But when I talked to his DW last night I asked her if there was anything that we could do to make this easier on him and she said he thinks he figured it out so :shrug: We shall see.. Now just waiting :coffee:

How's everyone doing?

Happy happy new year to all you ladies!! looking forward to see all the bfp's in 2016!!!

:dust:

\\:D/\\:D/

Hey j1405,
I'm currently in my TWW and my is it draaaaging!
How are you?
Sorry to hear your AF was on its way smilie, sending you :dust: for your next cycle and hope the clomid gives you your January bfp!
Is anyone symptom spotting in your tww,I'm trying not too but I just can't help it:blush:
Happy new year and good luck everyone!

Hey J!!! Looks like we are getting ready to hit O week :happydance: I'm getting my adv digi's today will start them tomorrow! I'm excited for this month I just have a good feeling about it!! :happydance: I bought me some new video games :haha: To help take my mind off the TWW when it gets here.. No symptom spotting this month. Not doing that to myself again..

I hope all you ladies have a Happy New Year!! FX for our Jan BFP!!!

Cd 3 for me and I took my 1st Clomid pill a couple of hrs ago. I'm to start opks on day 11, I've never used them that early. Usually I start on dat 18. I go back next Saturday for another ultrasound to see if we can do the trigger shot. We are hoping to have the IUI on Sunday so dh doesn't have to worry about missing work.

Ash- I hope everything works out great for the insems.

Fxd for all of us!

~LilacPetal~

I've thought of that myself since I'm sure DH will want to go to this lame party we have been going too each year *lol* I'm due to O tomorrow, so I'll just be starting my TWW but still. I'm thinking I'll drink a pretend drink so no one bothers me about it and maybe a glass of champagne at midnight. I would say that a glass of something should be fine, but do what you're comfortable doing!

Lol! I think we'll just be playing board games or something with the family so there, thankfully, shouldn't be pressure to drink if I choose not to. I'm just so darn paranoid 8-[

Good morning ladies! I'm pretty certain gulated on CD11/Dec 26th but will have to wait for tomorrow's temp to be 100% sure. I think our :sex: timing was good but we never used the preseed because DH doesn't like it (too slippery) and I'm hoping my love of citrus foods hasn't made down there too acidic for the :spermy: :shrug:

~LilacPetal~

My dh LOATHES preseed for the same reason, but I use it anyway.

I don't think a drink or 2 will affect anything. Until you see 2 pink lines, I think it's ok.

Haha, we used it okay one or two times last cycle but for some reason he was really stubborn this time about not wanting to use it. I'm still on the fence about a drink...lol :roll:

CD16/4-5DPO today: I'm a little irked because FF is putting O day as CD12 and I really feel like it was CD11. I don't think one day really matters but I like it when FF and I agree :-D

:fool: Happy New Year ladies!!!!

I finally got my cross-hairs! Temp rise was 3-4 days after peak OPK. Officially in the TWW. :happydance:

FF says I have a "low" chance this cycle. FX'd a little bean beats the odds this month!

Hi I'm ttc #2 currently CD 43 (last cycle after birth control was 47)! Really hoping for a sept-Dec baby! Hoping we all get our wish in 2016 X

Happy new year! May 2016 be kind to us and bring us all bfps.

If like to join! I am on my 3rd cycle of ttc #2. I am currently 8 DPO and will be testing soon.
I am not holding out too much hope for this cycle though as i had some really bad luck. I ovulated on Christmas Eve and had my dad staying here sleeping in the room directly below me. I also got a terrible case of strep throat from 3 days before o until 2 days after o. I was determined though and managed to bd 4 days before o, day before and day of. It was not sexy at all though! Lol! Thinking being so sick and popping 800mg ibuprofens all day long may have screwed up my chances though.

I'm out this month, missed ov completely as we both were struck by sickness bugs 😩, waiting for af and the next cycle for me x

Got my first blinkie smiley today on Adv Digi.. Getting a hold of donors wife to let her know.. Has anyone used Adv Digi? When I get the blinkie smiley do I mark that as a positive OPK on FF?

I've never used digitals. I like the simplicity of 2 lines. I'm sure digitals are better at predicting a few days earlier when you will O. I'd google it, but I'm pretty sure from other threads that blinking means go time! Good luck :dust:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->