* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

Wow J. That time has gone quick. Can't believe your 10 weeks already? How are you feeling?

Cd 27 and 10dpo for me today. AF is due in 3 days. Trying to wait to test. Not feeling overly hopeful though.

Yip time has flown! I'm just glad its getting closer to 12 weeks so the first trimester is over! I'm feeling pretty good, aside from the food aversions and nausea but luckily no vomiting.

Baby has a nice strong heartbeat at 188 bmp. Going for another scan at 12 weeks.

Here is a 3d pic of my little bean :)

Good luck to all you ladies, hope that chart turns into a bfp babydoll!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 0
I'm glad to gear first tri hasn't been too rough on you!!

Oh look at your scan pic!! SO adorable!!
I'm glad your feeling pretty good.

Afm. Cd 30/13 DPO and no AF as yet. Hoping she doesn't arrive while I'm at work today but also hoping she doesn't arrive at all. I tested at 11dpo and it was bfn so I if still no AF in a day or two I'll test again.

AF hit while I was at work today. But not too disappointed. On to cycle 3

Hey ladies.. Sorry I went MIA.. Sometimes you just need to get away .. I hope you are all doing well.. I think I'm 3DPO :shrug: I kinda been off and on temping and stopped checking CM but I did use my digi opks and my peak came faster than I thought it would but I managed to get 2 rounds of AI in so hoping that it took.. My donor is starting to feel like something is wrong with him so I we all decided that if it doesn't work this time we are going to take next cycle off.

Sorry about AF babydoll :(

Ash- FX that this cycle will be the lucky one and you won't have to take a month off :hugs:

Sorry about AF babydoll :(

Ash- FX that this cycle will be yhr lucky one SNF you won't have to take a month off :hugs:

thanks hun :hugs: We are really hoping this is it.. But as always trying really hard not to get excited or think to much about it.. So much easier said than done.. hoping between school and work that I can keep myself busy to not think of it.. Getting to O wasn't to bad I would forget the day I was one froom keeping myself busy.. O came so fast this go round I almost missed it.

Hopefully the tww passes just as quick! How was your timing with AI?

Kaity! 1 week! How are you feeling about ttc soon?

Fx the tww goes quickly Ash.

Hopefully the tww passes just as quick! How was your timing with AI?

I think I O'd on the 2nd or 3rd I got AI on the 29th and the 2nd if that's right the first round of AI was 2 or 3 days before O and the 2nd was either the day before or day of.. So I think we had pretty decent timing or at least I hope. :wacko:

Krissie- I am SO excited!! Even though it will be another 3 weeks from today until ovulating, I just want to be able to say "we're trying!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->