* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

Welcome ladies. Good luck to those of you ovulating soon *
Hope you catch that egg!!

:wave: Hello! We have been ttc #2 since Sept 2013. We are currently seeing an RE and will get our treatment options on the 28th of this month. I have all the confidence in the world that 2016 will be our year!

May I join? :)
I have started my first TTC cycle this month however didn't catch, therefore on to January and hoping for the best for 2016!

Baby dust to everyone here!! 2016 sounds promising!
:dust:

May I join? :)
I have started my first TTC cycle this month however didn't catch, therefore on to January and hoping for the best for 2016!

Baby dust to everyone here!! 2016 sounds promising!
:dust:

Good luck ttc #1!! :D

:wave: Hello! We have been ttc #2 since Sept 2013. We are currently seeing an RE and will get our treatment options on the 28th of this month. I have all the confidence in the world that 2016 will be our year!

Thats a long time trying! Hope RE can help and that 2016 will be your year!!

AshNAmber- Still no full force AF? Have you tested?:wacko:

Yes ma'am FINALLY :dohh:

So today I get a text from a friend I have not talk to in forever it has been months so she tells me merry christmas and she just found out shes pregnant :cry: How to be excited for her when it hurts me so bad I feel like an awful person.. I hope all you ladies have a wonderful Christmas! Mine has started out kinda sucky..

Well I think the :witch: has flown the coop :haha: So FF says my fertile days are between 5-11th So will start using Adv Digi's this cycle.. Will start using them right after the first of the year.. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

Cd1 for me too!! Need to get an advanced opk kit as well and will try the SMEP this go around! Fx for New Years bfp ladies!!

Hopefully ovulating soon here - really crampy and nauseous with some EWCM this AM and getting really close to positive with my OPKs the past two days :thumbup: So excited for 2016!!! Merry Christmas to everyone too! :xmas16: :xmas12: :xmas8:

~LilacPetal~

Can I join?

This is my first cycle TTC. Due to test on 8th January (if I can hold off that long!)

Can I join?

This is my first cycle TTC. Due to test on 8th January (if I can hold off that long!)

Welcome! Sounds like you're right in the same time frame as a bunch of us!

Hi ladies! I'd like to join. My test day this cycle will probably be January 11th. This will be my 3rd cycle TTC.

This cycle is really weird for me. I got a "peak" advanced opk on Christmas Eve at CD 10 (which is pretty darn early--usually 14 DPO), but I haven't seen a temp rise yet!? :shrug:

This is only my second cycle temping so I'm not sure what is going on. I've been charting at all different times of the day because I've been on vacation since the 18th and I've slept in (and for some reason my FitBit alarm hasn't been waking me up). So I'm not sure if my temps are even valid this cycle or if I truly haven't ovulated this cycle! I tried dropping the temps that were way off from my usual time, but that hasn't helped much. Wondering if my progesterone supplements have thrown my body out of whack. Worried. :cry:

I will be ov tomorrow so testing 6-8th Jan fingers crossed x

Hi ladies! I'd like to join. My test day this cycle will probably be January 11th. This will be my 3rd cycle TTC.

This cycle is really weird for me. I got a "peak" advanced opk on Christmas Eve at CD 10 (which is pretty darn early--usually 14 DPO), but I haven't seen a temp rise yet!? :shrug:

This is only my second cycle temping so I'm not sure what is going on. I've been charting at all different times of the day because I've been on vacation since the 18th and I've slept in (and for some reason my FitBit alarm hasn't been waking me up). So I'm not sure if my temps are even valid this cycle or if I truly haven't ovulated this cycle! I tried dropping the temps that were way off from my usual time, but that hasn't helped much. Wondering if my progesterone supplements have thrown my body out of whack. Worried. :cry:

Hi!!

Well, I would say testing at different times of the day definitely threw your temps off which would make it difficult to see when you ovulated.

I would say go with the opk as it would indicate possible ovulation in the days following the peak. Hope you catch the egg x

Well I think the :witch: has flown the coop :haha: So FF says my fertile days are between 5-11th So will start using Adv Digi's this cycle.. Will start using them right after the first of the year.. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

oh goodie!! we are almost ovulating again! :D

FF says my most fertile days are between 3 and 6 January and I must say, for once, I agree!

Will do opk's as well and try bd as much as possible around my peak days and before hoping this month is my lucky month!

Hi. I'll join please. I'm hoping for a 2016 bfp.

I'm 3dpo and trying pineapple core as a last minute thought

Hi. I'll join please. I'm hoping for a 2016 bfp.

I'm 3dpo and trying pineapple core as a last minute thought

Good luck! Hope you have great sucess in 2016 and a healthy pregnancy.

Sorry for your previous losses! All the best xx

Good morning ladies! I'm pretty certain I ovulated on CD11/Dec 26th but will have to wait for tomorrow's temp to be 100% sure. I think our :sex: timing was good but we never used the preseed because DH doesn't like it (too slippery) and I'm hoping my love of citrus foods hasn't made down there too acidic for the :spermy: :shrug:

What opinions do we have here on drinking for New Year's? I never drink much, maybe 1-3 drinks per month, but I might like a little bubbly :wine: on New Year's Eve? I just don't want to ruin any slim chance I might have for the cycle if it affects implantation etcetera.

~LilacPetal~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->