* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

Ugh these temps are crazy up and down up and down :wacko: I was feeling good about this month until now :cry: I know your not out until AF shows but the temps don't lie right?

Ugh these temps are crazy up and down up and down :wacko: I was feeling good about this month until now :cry: I know your not out until AF shows but the temps don't lie right?

There are a lot of factors that can impact temps. I wouldn't worry to much about them at this point. :hugs:

There are a lot of factors that can impact temps. I wouldn't worry to much about them at this point. :hugs:

Thank you hun :hugs: I'm trying to stay positive and yall make it easier to do that..

One thing for sure this cycle is definitely different from my last few.. I'm CD27 usually by now I would start spotting and be on like 13DPO and expecting AF tomorrow or the following day also all the "symptoms" I'v had last 2 cycles are no where around this cycle no the only thing i have going on is some mild crampy feeling other than that usually my boobs are tender and hurt but yeah nothing.. This is so odd :wacko: this cycles looks like its going to be 33 days instead of my normal 28-30 :shrug:

:hugs: how are you holding up?!? :hugs:

My charts always do weird things. I try to look at the over all picture if lower and higher temps.

I'm having a hard day. I really should have stayed home from work today. I'm so emotional and drained. It all really hit me this morning, I think because I've been so crampy.

My charts always do weird things. I try to look at the over all picture if lower and higher temps.

I'm having a hard day. I really should have stayed home from work today. I'm so emotional and drained. It all really hit me this morning, I think because I've been so crampy.

I can only imagine :hugs: Maybe you should take tomorrow off or leave early today..

I think I am going to go home early. I'm not going to be very productive today.

That's understandable. Just don't let this defeat you because you have a beautiful little boy that needs you as well.. :hugs:

That's understandable. Just don't let this defeat you because you have a beautiful little boy that needs you as well.. :hugs:

Yes!! He has been such a big help getting through it. Hes been so loving the last few days with wanting lots of snuggles and hold time. Which for him is uncommon. He is your pretty typical go go go toddler and never really stops until he passes out from exhaustion. :haha:

Yes!! He has been such a big help getting through it. Hes been so loving the last few days with wanting lots of snuggles and hold time. Which for him is uncommon. He is your pretty typical go go go toddler and never really stops until he passes out from exhaustion. :haha:

Awe :cloud9: It's like he knows mommy needs that extra snuggle time :cloud9:

I can't wait to have that :cloud9:

Massive hugs krissie. Try and take it easy for a few days hun. Glad Christian is being extra snuggly to help :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Krissie: I am so sorry hun. You come back when you are ready and we will always support you.

afm,

af should be here in a few days...This cm is this creamy? When i wiped it on the tissue it is yellowsih

https://i66.tinypic.com/iemmgh.jpghttps://i67.tinypic.com/npetkp.jpg

I'd call it creamy hunnie.

I always have creamy CM throughout my cycle unless its around O then it will get egg white then right back to creamy.

I'm just feeling down with these damn temps I got going on.. Trying to stay positive but its getting hard

:hugs: ash.

Afm, cd14 today and I'm in my fertile window. I should O within the next 6 days so I'm starting to get excited but also not looking forward to the tww although this time I may have something to distract me as AF is due the day before my birthday.

How is everyone doing? It has been quiet the last few days.

Afm, I am waiting for some test results on March 1st before we decide anything. But I am pretty sure we are not trying mid-May. Which I am okay with at this point. I am focusing on walking more, eating better and playing with DS.

Hi, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but can I join in too?
7 BFPs already on the thread seems like a lot of luck!
I stopped my pills midway through a packet so until I actually get a period I'm not even counting what day I'm on.
I am hoping that it doesn't take too long this time, my last baby took 2.5 years so I'm going to try to be relaxed and not over think it all. But I'm already failing as all I keep thinking is how I hope to be pregnant within the next few months hahaha

Cd 19 here today and looks like I O'd a few days ago which is a couple days earlier than last month.

Krissie that sounds like a good plan. Hopefully your tests shed some light.

Welcome Motherofboys.

Hi ladies :flower:

Just checking in on how you ladies are doing?

Sending huge amounts of :dust: for all of you this month!!

Doing well here! Just waiting doe AF to arrive (end of next week) and then we will be trying!

How is your pregnancy going so far? Can't believe you're almost out of 1st tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->