* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

I'm sad and want to cry right now :cry: FF said yay you O'd on the 8th.. today my temp dropped way low and it took it away and saying no O.. Did i not O at all!?! Do blinky and solid smilies mean nothing when it comes to that.. It's way to soon for ID so I'm not even going that route I'm either 4 or 5DPO. I'm so confused and upset right now :cry:

Omg omg I am freaking out right now... I have been not on here to much
Latley, kinda taking a break.. This cycle has been super long, figure I was having another anovulautory cycle. Decided this morning to test on a whim and there was a line!!!!

I showed my husband and he saw it to.. It's a pretty clear line! I bought an free and am going to test again in the morning. I hope this is the real thing we have been trying for almost 2 years

I'm sad and want to cry right now :cry: FF said yay you O'd on the 8th.. today my temp dropped way low and it took it away and saying no O.. Did i not O at all!?! Do blinky and solid smilies mean nothing when it comes to that.. It's way to soon for ID so I'm not even going that route I'm either 4 or 5DPO. I'm so confused and upset right now :cry:

Looks like your ch got put back. It does look like you o'd just had a weird low temp. Fx hun!

Omg omg I am freaking out right now... I have been not on here to much
Latley, kinda taking a break.. This cycle has been super long, figure I was having another anovulautory cycle. Decided this morning to test on a whim and there was a line!!!!

I showed my husband and he saw it to.. It's a pretty clear line! I bought an free and am going to test again in the morning. I hope this is the real thing we have been trying for almost 2 years

Picture? Fx it's your bfp!

I can't figure out how to upload from my phone

Attachments

• received_10206805984442799.jpg
    received_10206805984442799.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 12
Here we go it might be hard to see, but it's there

Attachments

• received_10206805989242919.jpeg
    received_10206805989242919.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 13
Pictures never quite catch it. But I can see a faint line!

I definitely see it! FX it progresses nicely for you!!

AFM, just waiting for AF to show up. She should be here anytime from Monday. I'm hoping to make it at least to Tuesday so as to see an improvement in my LP...and then once she does show I can say "next cycle!!"

I am having a miscarriage. :cry:

So I will be back ttc sometime soon. :flower:

I am having a miscarriage. :cry:

So I will be back ttc sometime soon. :flower:

Oh Krissie :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry love :hugs:

I am 6dpo and another dip below cover line.. never had this many dips below my cover line before and my temps are pretty low this cycle.. I hope they shoot up tomorrow :( and I'm cramping like AF cramps.. :cry:

So yesterday's test was an obvious positive in person, and today I took an frer and it's neg.. No line at all... Now I don't know if yesterday's was a false pos, or if the wonfdo cheapy is more sensitive than the frer... Ugh!

So sorry Krissie :nope:

Wish there was anything we could say to comfort you but I know its not possible. Its just heartbreaking! We are here if you want to talk :hugs:

Thinking of you in this horrible time xx

Oh Krissie how horrible. I am so sorry! The news is truly heartbreaking. Big :hugs: to you.

AF showed for me today which means I can finally say we are trying next cycle and then I can officially join you all on this TTC bandwagon!

Soo. I'm 7DPO and couldn't help myself :wacko: At a glance looks pretty BFN but when I was looking at in the light not holding it up to the light where you can see through it but looking at it in better light DW and I both say something.. Now it was in the 10min time frame so we either saw a line or a shadow or a evap line no idea.. But I thought I was crazy and asked DW to look at it and she was like yeah I see something what does that mean and I said nothing yet but maybe something.. I tried doing the whole pic thing where you make t a negative or whatever but I couldn't figure out how to do it on my phone :wacko: I don't know maybe we are just wishful thinking :shrug: If my temp goes up more tomorrow maybe I'll test again in the am

Attachments

• 20160215_174550.jpg
    20160215_174550.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 15
I hope its yhr start of your BFP! I'm on my phone and can't see the pic well. I would be careful about the light as you can often see the antibody strip when you get it close but hopefully your temp goes up tomorrow and you can get a clear line soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->