2020 Journal Time!

It all arrived and safely made it to my stash in the bedroom. I now only have to buy Nate and Seth top ups for their online wallets for playstation, and have about 1/4-1/3 of Jimi and Zacs presents left to buy and I am done other than food.

I'm eager to start putting hampers together now so I can send them early next month, but all the popcorn buckets and my cello wrap are in the loft haha

Found a couple more bits for the big boys. I want to make sure they have enough "fun" things compared to the more practical things, but I'm out of ideas again and might end up just giving them money in an envelope if they don't mention anything else in time. I'd rather not do that but its better than buying for the sake of it. Mil is just giving them money this year too but I've got to have ideas for me to buy and my mum to buy them.

Just bought Zac a puzzle book. I know a lot of kids would put that in the boring pile but he loves that sort of thing. Decided that the present he receives on Christmas eve will be his Kalimba. I'll probably live to regret it when he plays it all. day. long. :haha:

That's cool they get a present on Christmas eve! :)

We never used to but a couple of years ago John thought it would be a good idea to give them something early to try to keep them busy and contain some of the excitement. It used to just be PJs on Christmas Eve. We don't do a proper Christmas Eve box as such, more that I'll pick one of their gifts before hand to give them early, plus their PJs and sometimes if I see something like a Christmas dvd or book or board game I'll grab that to be between them.

Didn't realise you could get the playstation gift cards at the co-op. Just grabbed one for seth si he is now 100% done. Will just get one the next couple of times I go in. I can order them online but they email you the code, if you buy in store you get a scratch of card which feels more special

Was thinking I would have to buy online and get some cute card and gold pen and write the code out with a note from Santa with lots of non essential shops being closed so I'm happy about this.

Went down and got the others today. Was going to do them one at a time but decided while it was quiet I might as well do it. Had to get the xbox ones online though so waiting on them to be emailed through.
I'm officially done! I've a few deliveries to come as some things were pre ordered or only ordered today but I don't have to actually find any more ideas or spend any more money :haha:

That's so exciting that you're officially done! :xmas12:
Well done!!

Thank you. I'm just going to be constantly checking for delivery updates now :haha: I *should* have it all by the end of the month though, ready for wrapping

Accidentally bought more presents today. I really must be done now. I may need to buy Christmas jumpers though, will need to see what we have, as I expect schools will still take part in Christmas Jumper day

Accidentally bought more presents today. I really must be done now. I may need to buy Christmas jumpers though, will need to see what we have, as I expect schools will still take part in Christmas Jumper day

We're having a Christmas jumper week at our school! Obviously I'm not buying them five jumpers. DD2 has several hand me downs already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->