2020 Journal Time!

I can literally smell it in the living room when he opens the washing machine if he's done a wash

I have a terrible sense of smell (always had it not covid related) but I love smelly things like candles, reed difusers etc..

I got a frosted pine and apple fabric conditioner a few weeks ago. DH says is lovely and I can smell it I bit :)

:haha: mums dogs gift :lol:

Unspeakable is funny. My daughter used to watch him.

I love smelly stuff like that. I always get Christmassy scents lol even in summer.

She always buys for our dog so I've ended up buying for hers hahaha

Today I've bought some more bits for the hampers. I think the boys ones are sorted tbh. I'll have to make one up to see. Got mums dog done too. Will up date lists in a bit when I've got time to concentrate

Seth wants unspeakable things like a slap band. I can't find them in the UK and shipping from the US is $15!

So I just had a message from the ebay seller I bought the photo frames for my mum and mil from. They said several customers have reported kot receiving their parcel and the fault lies with the delivery company and they will be refunding all those who haven't received them. I checked the tracking and estimated delivery was 2 days ago but tracking is still saying hermes are waiting to collect it. I don't know what to think with it, but I've replied saying what the tracking says and that I'll accept a refund. I now need to find nice frames for a similar price to balance my budget.

What a shame :( I hope you can manage to find other nice frames for a similar price

Thank you. I didnt even realise it was past the expected delivery date yet! I've had so many things just not turn up or turn up late recently

Sorted. I found the same frames with a different seller. They were about 50p more expensive each so I'm happy with that. Only issue was they only had one black one left, so I got one black and one white.

Me too.

I've also just ordered gifts for sil. We agreed just £5, funny/token gifts. She was learning to drive before lockdown and bought a car so got a car Air freshener, a badge that says "I'm not feeling talky today so F off" and a rik mayall keyring. Spent £6, but last year theres no way she stuck to the limit :haha:

Off the top if my head my gifts to do list looks something like this
Few more bits for hamper for brother 1 and 2, mum, bil, other sil, maybe dh.
Wallet top ups for 4 of the boys.
More gifts for Jimi and Zac.
Photos to go in mum and mils frames.

John has said at some point in December, as long as we aren't on strict instructions not to mix with other households at all, he will take Nate and Reuben over to his mums for the day to allow me to get a big chunk of the wrapping done.

Definitely, can stick a Christmas film on and get through it without worrying about someone bursting in haha

So I found these in Asda and managed to get them all a pair. Jimi's are "technically" smaller than I wanted to buy, but they are the size he is currently wearing, I just usually get bigger so they last him the full year what with his birthday being February. The other pjs will just become part of their "something to wear" on their lists and I couldn't resist these. I could have hung on and got Jimi and small mans but they weren't available yet in adult sizes and it was only showing womens sizes, and if I waited I risked the others going out of stock, I noticed when I went back on to get the screen shot that a lot of the smaller sizes have gone already!
I also managed to find him a few bits of clothes and other pjs in his next size up through amazon/sports direct/asda, so have ordered him a few bits and pieces.
I've told him to have a think about what he wants too, and Zac as I've got a couple of fun bits and lots of wear/need/read bits but I need more wants. The rest of their gifts will hopefully be things they ask for.

Screenshot_20201101-120348_Chrome.jpg

Going to try to get a group photo for these frames today. Managed to get a pic of Nate then chose one of Reuben only to realise that its portrait and I need a landscape one so need to try to get another

I managed it! Probably took 20+ as a group and even more just of Reuben because there was always someone who wasn't looking or was blurry, but we got there in the end and I've ordered them with Free Prints

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->