2020 Journal Time!

It wasn't easy, Reuben kept looking at them instead of me, or grabbing their hair, Seth and Nate kept pulling faces :haha:

I tried to order some ham and a turkey crown from morrisons Christmas food to order bit. Dh said to change the time as he has an appointment, I forgot to and checked out, now it won't let me edit it or cancel it, even though the confirmation says I can edit it until the 19th.

I was panicking for a minute that I would have to take all the kids with me on the train just to collect a turkey and ham joint hahaha

Tell me about it! I changed it to the 23rd now in case his appointment is a long one or anything

Managed to get a couple more bits for Jimi and Zac. A board game and a Trivial Pursuit extension pack.
I've ordered the last bits for family hampers in with my asda order to come tomorrow so fingers crossed that will all be in stock. I've ordered the photos and the boys school pictures have been sent home. I think I'm about set for family and friends now. Should just be food and the rest of the big 2 boys presents

Thank you, I hope to get all the presents done by the end of the month if Jimi and Zac can actually come up with ANYTHING they want haha

According to my email from asda, only 2 things that were for my brothers movie hampers have been substituted, and they are both acceptable (different bag of haribo, white kinder bueno instead of milk chocolate) the tricky part will be keeping the kids away from them as they are home today, its staff development day at school haha

I should have thought it through but I was so eager to get it done :haha:

lol it's a great feeling knowing it's all done though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->