2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

Wow this year is flying by, I just wish Dec would slow down a bit, so we can all enjoy it for as long a possible!!

Wow this year is flying by, I just wish Dec would slow down a bit, so we can all enjoy it for as long a possible!!

Yes same here. I was saying to the girls last night my favourite part of Christmas is the build up, it goes so fast x

I dont feel like it's already December at all. I think maybe once I start wrapping. I just have had no time

19 days to go :xmas1: This is scarily close now. I really need to get organised!!

I felt so organized until Dec actually hit. Now i feel all panicked lol. I have to just keep reassuring myself I have all the gifts i immediately need stashed in the top of the cupboard (we have multiple birthdays in the run up to xmas). It's just my own kids' presents we still need to buy (aside from logan's main gift which we do have).

Haha, turns out I'm more organized than I thought. A parcel just arrived which I thought was books I ordered for my nephews for Xmas (it is), but I completely forgot that I'd ordered a box set of books for Logan too which as also inside :rofl:

I have a couple of things left to buy, thankfully things I can just get at work (chocolates and wines for family, chocolates for the boys stockings) or in my Asda orders, and things that I'll just be sent an email with a code in so don't need to worry about delivery times. But I'm worried about finding time to wrap things, and post things, and clear under ds1s bed tonstash presents so we don't wake ds5 who is still in our room on Christmas eve.

I just realised that there is only one and a half weeks of school left! I thought there was 2 and a half! This is really rushing towards me now!

It's flying by. I'm working from home Wednesday so hopefully I'll get started on some wrapping, need to get the girls done before they break up on 17th x

Good luck with the wrapping. I am hoping to start mine tomorrow as I'm off work and the kids are at school.

I need to wrap and post those that need posting this week and also my mum's by the weekend

I posted my Christmas cards yesterday so I'm glad that's off the list now. I need to start wrapping today and get up to date

Not long at all. I need my Christmas mojo back though. Had a couple stressful days with DH working super late shifts. He's off from tomorrow so hopefully I'll pick myself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->