2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

Finally added the lights to my Xmas tree today.

So much for waiting til the kids were at school to do it - Dylan stayed home and found the box and insisted I add them. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have bothered tbh.

I am more worried about how very soon the boys will break up for Christmas hols and how little I will then be able to do! WAH!

Hopefully you will he able to get some things done before they finish school. I find getting started is the hardest part!

I've only got two Fridays off now until the girls are finished. I need to make a list of things I must get done by next Friday.

2 weeks and it will be Christmas eve eve

I'm off tomorrow and have a couple of small things to get. Then it's mainly food and drink. I've got an asda order for 21st (snacks and drink) and will go shopping again 23rd for fresh stuff.

To buy tomorrow
Socks x3 for aunties gift bag
Squishy Balls x 2 for nephews gift bag
3 x gift for teacher/lollypop lady (probably gloves and chocolate bar I'll make into a snowman)
Sweet tube for the girls (from the elves)

Christmas eve eve!
Hope you manage to get all the things you need tomorrow

Only 15 more days!!! :wohoo:
I still have to buy my kids' presents, and one or two more small things for nieces/nephews. Then I want to get something for my parents from my kids, and the teacher's gift.
Annoying thing is, I only get paid again 2 days AFTER school ends. Which means I can't go out and buy my kids' gifts until they're done with school and therefore with me all day. Logan's fine as he'll happily stay home with dh, but Dylan will be a problem. Oh well, I'll make it work, somehow.

Would he want to come with you if you said you were going somewhere super boring like a hair cut or doctors?

Would he want to come with you if you said you were going somewhere super boring like a hair cut or doctors?

Yip. He's basically joined to my hip most of the time (well, not hip as he rarely wants to be held, but basically glued to me and rarely more than 3m away). At just barely 3 years old he doesn't really even understand the concept of me going for a haircut, or any boring outing. He just sees mom leaving and insists on going too. Only time he happily leaves me is for school (because big brother walks into school happily so he does too, because he loves to copy his brother).
But I'll make a plan. He generally settles fairly quickly once I'm gone so even if I have to just insist one day and leave him home with daddy I'll get it done. It's just always much simpler when he's at school and I can go out without him realizing I'm out without him.

Aww :) Hopefully you can come up with a plan.

14 days to go. Two weeks today is Christmas day! :xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->