2021 journal!

Redeemed some point on this barcode thing I do and got a £50 amazon voucher so have been looking for stocking fillers for teenage boys. It's so hard. Gone are the days I could fill a stocking for a tenner! I got a few bits so will update lists later but amongst other things I got the big 2 a new phone case each and Jimi a stand to put his glasses on on his desk as he just chucks them anywhere and a coaster for his drink as the other desk ended up with the top peeling off it and all mug rings

Redeemed some point on this barcode thing I do and got a £50 amazon voucher so have been looking for stocking fillers for teenage boys. It's so hard. Gone are the days I could fill a stocking for a tenner! I got a few bits so will update lists later but amongst other things I got the big 2 a new phone case each and Jimi a stand to put his glasses on on his desk as he just chucks them anywhere and a coaster for his drink as the other desk ended up with the top peeling off it and all mug rings

That's a nice little bonus.

So I got Zac a phone case, and Jimi a phone case, a holder/stand thing for his glasses, a big mouse mat that had a world map on it, a tech cleaning kit so he can keep his new pc all dust free (you should have seen the coat of dust he peeled off the fan inside his playstation when he opened it after it gave up its fight) and a personalised coaster. I'm going to stick some chocolate in and that will be his stocking done I reckon unless I see any must haves that'll fit.

Oh also John picked up BIL and SIL birthday presents today. He got BIL beers and nuts and SIL prosecco and chocolate.
And one of the books I pre-ordered arrived too

Boys are so hard to buy for as it is lol. What about any razors or shaving kit for the stocking? If he's started a 'tache or beard that is.

Ds1 had an electric razor, not that he uses it. He's got a little moustache and a sole patch going on haha
Ds2 is much fairer so hasn't got any sign of facial hair yet. I'll keep it in mind for future though thanks

Bought jimi and zac talking Friday night dinner plushes, just a silly little gift really but I thought they'd enjoy them

Got Jimi and Zacs Christmas eve pjs so just Nate and Seth left to get those for

I ordered Zac a couple more games too, so I think other than a few bits in his stocking and Xbox Live membership and a couple of bits of clothes he's done.

I returned Zac's ball and got it replaced so he finally has his other birthday present now. Also looked in Primark and saw they finally gave some better pj options but didn't have the money today so will cross my fingers for when I go shopping next week.

I'm glad you managed to get the ball replaced.
Hopefully you can get some pyjamas next week :)

I had the sudden realisation earlier that I may need to move the presents but haven't a clue where to. They are currently all in my room like usual, but moving them downstairs on Christmas eve without waking Reuben who will be asleep in my room is going to be difficult.

Hopefully you can find somewhere that works out!

I think we might have to put them in Jimi and Zac's room. They should have space under their bed and on top of their wardrobe once it's finished, they still have some boxes of things to find homes for in there. The others don't really go in their room anyway but if I wrap them and put them back in the delivery boxes then if they did happen to go in there they wouldnt question what was in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->