2021 journal!

So the wooden dinosaurs I ordered for Reuben arrived and were animals instead. I'm not sure if I can be bothered trying to send them back or not. It's annoying as they were supposed supposed be themed for his book basket.

That's frustrating :( Hopefully he will still enjoy them though.

I'm sure he won't mind at all, it's just me and my plans haha I could probably return them for the correct ones but they took so long to arrive I forgot all about them and it seems such a faff

Ordered a few more bits. I got Zac a tracksuit and an "escape room at home" game for his birthday. He still doesn't know what he wants but I'm hoping he can come up with one or two suggestions before I go shopping next week as so far it's all a little boring, a book, clothes, a football, and a game that's really more of a one time activity.
I got a few more bits for Christmas including a new set of headphones, another wwe figure, and a book for Seth. A construction set for Jimi. A hoover for Reuben. A couple more books for Zac.

I dont feel it. I usually save all year and didn't this time, so now I'm thinking about how many more pay days there are and if I can get everything I need to. Though I suppose I do have more than I usually do for Christmas at this point.

Had about half of yesterday's orders delivered today.
I think I'm going to look for little stocking filler bits next week as well.
I've reorganised my amazon lists so there's more in the one for my mum to buy off but I need a few more ideas for Jimi and Zac. You'd think seeing as I won't be getting them much this year I'd have more ideas to share but nope!

I need to make some orders to get some deliveries :haha:

Zac and Seths birthday stashes. Though Zacs footballs valve is faulty so he now won't get that Wednesday as I need to take it in to store at some point.
Seth has slightly more but his presents were cheaper per item.

Screenshot_20211011-135004_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211011-135029_Gallery.jpg

Some Christmas stash pics. I didnt have time to get photos of everything

Screenshot_20211011-135125_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211011-135118_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211011-135111_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211011-135103_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211011-135056_Gallery.jpg

Need to update lists now as I still haven't put my buys from Tuesday on

Ordered the big 4 Bath bombs for their stockings. I would have got Reuben one but he has really bad skin atm I'm beginning to think it's eczema and we might need something stronger than creams you can pick up in shops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->