2022 journal

The latest is that it delayed again today. Instead of contacting dpd or the seller I went direct to amazon and within 10 minutes they had said they would issue a refund. It can take up to 24 hours to come through but of course I'm impatient after waiting so long. I've found another one that can be delivered to work via the amazon pickup point which means it is coming through the normal amazon driver so I'm trying to wait for the refund to process so I can order that :haha:

Oh gosh how awful! But I am glad amazon were so good with their service. Fx all goes smoothly with the refund and the delivery of the new one!

Refund has processed and I've ordered the new one. I've chosen for it to be delivered to the amazon pick up point at work. Fingers crossed as its too close to Christmas for messing around now. I just want to have it all here ready and start wrapping

Oh is it not a Prime order? FX it arrives soon!

No I don't have prime anymore. It's saying delivery will be Tuesday. I could have had it delivered to my house seeing ad it should be coming with amazon but I thought I'd go with the shop just to ensure it is actually delivered by amazon rather than dpd as I assumed the last one would be amazon and it wasn't haha

Just ordered the boys pjs, another elf, a smellies set for my work secret santa, wwe 2k22 for Nate and a Pokemon game on switch for Seth.

All I need now is Socks x5, online wallet credit x4 and Toblerones x4

I did see an excellent tie for Jimi with little spitfires on but I already got him a dinosaur one so I managed to resist and have put it in my wish list for his birthday in February

Oh I agree, delivering it to your work sounds a lot safer!

Which pjs did you get? Are they matching ones? If so, I can only imagine how adorable a little Reuben will look next to his big bros! <3

I did consider matching ones from Asda but they were out of some of the sizes already and a couple of other places sized weirdly like they have 9-10 and 11-12 but not 10-11 so I wasn't sure which size to get Seth. In the end I just got different ones.
Reuben has Bluey
Seth has Pikachu
Nate has Mandalorian
Zac has Man United (what else :haha: )
Jimi has Crosshatch ones that are plain and just have the brand across the chest

I hope so. There's wasn't really any character ones that Jimi would have liked, and usually I wouldn't have bought an expensive brand for pjs but they were actually less than some of the others boys in the Black Friday sale so why not?

Oh yeah I agree, I am not usually buying expensive brands for my boys either and try and stay away from logos, but if there is a good offer on something that is atually nice (as opposed to just "in" or fashionable) then why not!

Yes I don't buy them expensive stuff, especially as they grow so fast and hardly are in it thanks to school uniforms, club uniforms/kits, and pj days. I do at least get to pass them down :haha:

Yeah that is good you can do that with your boys. I try and sell the better stuff on ebay but it is time consuming and when stuff only fetches 99p then I feel like I really wasted my time. :shrug:

Was meant to be done for Reuben other than socks and maybe a bit more chocolate, but I ended up buying him Football boots and an mbappe kit. Zac is going to love it. There's a club that trains at the park across from us on Saturday mornings that takes 3 year olds and Zac can not wait to take Reuben over as soon as he is 3. Luckily for Reuben he does actually like football, and is always kicking around a ball shout "me mbappe" which was why he ended up with a PSG kit rather than Man United :haha: so that's him and Zac going out with a ball in their new boots all Christmas holidays :haha:

Also, the tablet arrived at work yesterday (etimate was Tuesday delivery) but I wasn't in yesterday so collecting it today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->