2022 journal

What a great idea about the garage! That would make things easier!

That sounds like a good option! I am amazed you already know what to get though as I still have no idea. I keep going back and forth about the Nintendo Switch but that is the only shadow of an idea so far. :(

This is half the reason I'm hoping back :haha: I know Seth wants a switch, and Nate wants an xbox as his playstation is about to due. I think Reuben could do with a new tablet as he's got one that one of the others had and it won't download anything anymore. Seth and Nate have circled stuff in the smyths book but I said for now just circle what you like and then come back to it closer to Christmas to actually write your list, so I don't have many more ideas than that.

What does Seth want to play on the Switch? I think the only game mine really want to play is Pokemon and that is mainly Sebby. He has these obsessions with things and is really into them for a while and then suddenly he goes off them and moves on (one of his few markers of ASD). If that happens then I worry the Switch will not be used that often. And it is kinda expensive for that :S

John has one, Seth has wanted one for years but would always get angry with tech and I said he couldn't have one until I was sure he wasn't going to get angry with it as its too expensive and delicate for him to lose his temper.
He does play on John's and plays things like connect 4, ludo, chess, checkers. I'm thinking of getting a Just Dance game, one that has board games on it, and Garage Builder which is one where you build your own game.

That all sounds really good! I wish mine played games like that, but they prefer the really mindless ones :dohh: :haha:

Don't get me wrong he can play some right rubbish too, mostly apps on his tablet, but I'm trying to go for games that'll keep him calmer or serve a purpose like the Just Dance he can play with Nate and it can be PE :haha:

My boys had Just Dance a few year ago and loved it but then the sensor broke and since then it is all utter rubbish. Well in fairness I shouldn't call FIFA utter rubbish (though it is to me :haha:) and Sebby learned A LOT about wars after playing some ROBLOX war games and researching the actual happenings. But still... Not exactly brain taxing.

:haha: Nate has learnt so many world flags from FIFA. When we were sticking world cup stickers in their album I was having to check the backs to see which country they played for and he was just looking at the flags on the front :haha:

I want to book a santa train but annoyingly each section only has 6 seats and it doesn't explain whether the section is the carriage on the train or just seating in the cafe for refreshments. I could probably call them but I really don't like making phone calls. There's another local one which doesn't mention number restrictions but its double the price!

Ooh yes Dom too actually. Also Sebby come to think of it. He was majorly into Country Balls a while ago (which ties in with his obsession with WW1 and WW2) and we got him this Colour In World Flags Tablecloth/Wallhanging thing and over the course of a few evenings we all coloured in the flags and the boys knew pretty much all of them. So yeah maybe they don't JUST play and watch rubbish! :haha:!

As for the Santa train, I suppose you have to weigh it up, is not having to call worth paying more? ;) Or of course you could try and ask your OH or your eldest to call for you?

I'm definitely not paying double, if it was a little bit more I might have gone with it as you get a photo with Santa as well on the other one, but seriously, double? I might see if I can find an email address or something, but may have to bite the bullet and call.

I hope you will get an answer soon.

I think I'll probably be waiting until Monday at least.
I really need to get shopping, I know its still like 2 months away but I've usually started by now, I normally try to wait until after their birthdays but often see the odd thing to pick up and then once I'm done shopping for birthdays really go for it but I've still not started on the boys and I have a grand total of 1 present which is for SIL and was a 40p jar of beanies caramel coffee

I'm the same with a grand total of one present!

Well I had an email this morning about £5 off a £15 spend at amazon. I don't know how I qualified for it but it has to be used by the 31st so I quickly went on and bought Nate and Seth something each so I guess I've now started :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->