2022 journal

I dont feel it, still so much to do. I have no clue what to get my mum and her husband and they are coming on the 10th of December

I found some nice little stacking gift boxes that I decided to buy for them and MIL and I'm going to fill them with things like chocolates and bits

wow I am really envious you are already so ahead with it all!

The stacking gift boxes sound like a lovely idea :)

Now I've made I proper start I've got the bug and want to just get everything now :haha:

I can't wait to get to that stage :haha: You're doing great :)

Oh I wish I were there too lol Well done :)

Another amazon order placed
Best friend is sorted, a bit more for Jimi (Lancaster bomber model, a tshirt that says TEA shirt and has a tea bag on it, a tie with dinosaurs on) some more bits for seth (storm trooper, sink n sand game, headphones and gaming headset) and Reuben (Bluey figures, Bluey puzzles, an apron with chefs hat and tiny oven glove)

Well done! Bet it feels good to be so ahead :)

I need to get started on Zac really but all we've come up with so far is more extended storage for his xbox and a new controller so I'm sort of holding off hoping they'll be included with Black Friday. I'm not sure what else to get Jimi either but I'm sure something will come up. Nate and Seth at least have lists to work from.

I also need something for my brothers ex, which sounds weird but we were friends at college before I introduced them and she is the mother of his only child, and decided a few years ago that instead of buying for the kids (she's had more with a new partner so we have 9 between us) we'd buy for each other. I've sort of exhausted all my ideas over the years and I know she's already bought mine and is really excited to give it to me so everything I look at for her seems a bit lame.

Is there no new game he might like? I hope you can find something good for both.

As for your friend, I so know the feeling! I have the same problem with my best friend. I feel I have given her everything several times over lol. This year I am giving her an advent calendar with different flower seeds every day, which she will obvioulsy will get before xmas but is towards her present. But as for what else to get her... :-k

I did ask if any games were coming out that he might like but apparently he hasn't seen any. I offered him fifa 23 for his birthday but they had a couple of beta testing opportunities for it (I had an email for nates ps4 account with the code for early access for a couple of weeks to beta test and as soon as his finished I got one for Zacs xbox account with a code to beta test it!) And he just sort of shrugged and went I dunno, maybe. So I'm guessing it wasn't that amazing and he's happy sticking with fifa 22.

Yeah Dom isn't wildly looking forward to it either. Makes things SO hard!

Yep! Mum messaged me the other day saying she needed one more thing for his bag to make it even with the others and did he had Cruyffs autobiography and I had to say sorry he's already read that. She said she had been trying to avoid football so far but had to resort to it :haha: and could only imagine what I was dealing with :haha:

I SO feel your pain! But does he have a favourite footballer? Cause Dom loves Saka and Messi and we got him jerseys with their name on (well, Arsenal for Saka and Barça for Messi). Usually they cost the absolute earth but if you look on Fruugo they are about £20. Exactly the same as the official ones except that they don't have the sponsors' names. They take a while to arrive from China but we had good experience with them and you'd still have time.

I'll have a look, thank you, not sure if he has a favourite or just lot of favourites as he's not great at choosing :haha:

Well you could also just get him a kit from his favourite team - if he has one of those lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->