2022 journal

Well done! How nice to get a little voucher like that!
I don't usually start till later but I really should now in order to spread the cost a bit more as this year is a bit tight, money wise. :( But I am still none the wiser what to get. I have a few ideas for smaller things, like the Arsenal Calendar for Dom again but other than that... :shrug: WAHH!

It's hard thinking of different things each year isn't it? Like Nate and Seth will probably end up with more WWE figures this year and I'm just like "again?" :haha:

Yeah they always want the oddest things and lots of them, don't they lol

Today I bought the little 3 a bunch of star wars mission fleet toys, I'm not entirely sure who is having which set atm so just added to the lists as mission fleet :haha: I also bought Reuben some twistable crayons and some foam bath letters.

Just ordered Nates Xbox, Seths Switch, a Wwe figure for Seth, and a giant cuddly sloth for Reuben as he loves Seths one :haha:

I think I'm also going to get Reuben some more pmay food for his kitchen as he's got really into that lately, some toy tools as he found an old hammer that was the big boys and keeps playing with it, and more mini Thomas the tanks

Also possibly a tablet as he's been using Seths old one and it won't download anything new, but I'm unsure as he mostly uses it to watch Netflix but we have Disney too and he can't get that on it as its so old...

Picked up the xbox and switch and other bits I ordered at the same time this morning

Well done! I bet it is a relief to have those for sure. I am still undecided about the switch for mine. If only it wasn't quite so expensive! :dohh:

Sounds like you're making progress :) Well done

Picked up a couple of bottles of prosecco at work for over the Christmas period

Well done! I bet it is a relief to have those for sure. I am still undecided about the switch for mine. If only it wasn't quite so expensive! :dohh:

I know what you mean, that's why we've held off for so long

I wrote my preliminary food list on paper the other day, will transfer it over here when I've got 5 minutes. Need to decide where I'm getting certain bits from, and what we'll have as an alternative dessert for those that don't eat Christmas pudding

Well done sounds like you are very organised! We don't even know yet what we will do for xmas, if we are hosting MIL and SIL or going to SIL or if it will just be the 4 of us again. Will you be having lots of people over?

That's very organised :)
I don't know what we are doing yet either.

I did a food list too. Think it will be us four as usual so no need to go mad but we like to not have to go shopping so will make sure enough to last the days before and after. X

No not having anyone over. We always do a buffet Christmas eve and say everyone is welcome but it's usually only BIL who will stop by with the boys presents and play a few board games. We've tried to convince him a few times to stay over now his kids are older and moved out and every year he says no then after Christmas says he should have done hahaha

Bit more shopping done today
SIL is done, just need shortbread for BIL then he's done.
Reuben is probably 3/4 done now. Just Stocking fillers, pjs, and a tablet, and maybe one or two other bits I want to get him that are on the list for my mum so if she doesn't get them I'll grab them last minute :haha:
Made a start on Jimi as well, though I still don't have his phone because of this blooming dpd problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"