2022 Lists and Journal

Aww that's how I'm feeling buying for my older kids

Of course they just ask for cash now, how boring

I think you're an excellent Christmas elf

Forgot to say, I ordered them Nike trainers. FX they arrive! I would have bought them at the Sports Direct close to us but typically they didn't have those.

Hope they arrive in time. Typical the one closest to you didn't have them

Yeah and I checked in three shops close to us. That is the problem though isn't it, if we decided to not order anything anymore. - Unless we don't even check online so we don't know what we are missing lol

I also just ordered wearable blankies for the boys but so far I had no problems with orders from Amazon so FX this will be ok too.

Those coming direct from amazon have always been fine for me, it's the ones that are sold by a 3rd party through amazon so fingers crossed you won't have any issues

oh gosh I didn't even check! FX it will be ok!

I dont usually check, it's just what I noticed as some are sending by royal mail or one sent dpd

I bought Spaceboy by David Walliams for Dominic

Getting abit worried about a few deliveries now though!
Still waiting for:

- silver jam spoon for BMF
- signed Saka photo
- 2 t-shirts
- 2 mugs
- 2 pairs of trainers
- two fleecy hoodie blankets

The last two though were recent orders so maybe considering the Royal Mail strike it may just be a lil delayed.

I also bought a jumper on ebay for myself and there is no sign of that either, even though it said dispatched on the 6th! :(

Fingers crossed they turn up. Everything is so slow right now. That football kit I bought it still on its way its got to the county depot but needs to be sent to the town one still before it gets delivered, and the plane that I got a refund on as it hadn't moved since the 24th of November suddenly started moving on the 12th so I'm not going to have to sort out returning it as I've already had a refund.#-obut yeah, such a drawn out process with everything.

I hope the deliveries turn up. Everything is so delayed at the moment :(

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you all have a lovely day :xmas6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->