<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Talking of meds that make u poop all day - I'm considering asking for an enema when I'm in the early stages of labour and get to the hospital. Just to make sure I don't poop on the bed during the pushing!!

My body naturally did that anyway ! I couldn't get off the loo for about an hour ...not sure they do enema's anymore ? My hospital does not offer them.

Apparently our hospital doesn't offer but you can request one.

Got the job :happydance:

Wooooooo!!!! Turtle celebration!!! Congrats Essie thats fabulous news.

Thank you :) Quite shocked, I had a voicemail asking me to call the manager. First of all managed to phone the wrong number and got a little old lady :dohh: got the right number and then rang. she said I interviewed really well and they'd like to offer me the job :thumbup:

Thank you :) Quite shocked, I had a voicemail asking me to call the manager. First of all managed to phone the wrong number and got a little old lady :dohh: got the right number and then rang. she said I interviewed really well and they'd like to offer me the job :thumbup:

Wow, you said this one would be better for childcare yes ?

Mmmm minty poos

WELL DONE ESSIE!! That's superdooooopeer dooo! :happydance:

I'm on a mission! Massive mission! :wohoo: Two missions in fact! There's an open doors art trail and exhibition day for all artists in my village in the summer and I've decided to prepare for it, a painting/sculpture a week :thumbup: So while Holly created some lovely pictures this afternoon I've been painting too, for 4 and a half hours. And when Hollinka is in bed I'm going to design a poster to put up in local shops/library etc offering my English teaching services for private lessons.

I keep putting it off thinking 'I'm pregnant' 'I've no car' 'I've got Holly' etc but you never know- I may be able to arrange weekend or evening lessons, or there may be a mum with a baby who wants to learn for a career change after baby leave, or whatever. But basically to give it a shot since there's nothing to lose and some extra cash would be most welcome. (seagreen bag! :happydance:) And it's all about getting known locally, so it's an idea to begin as an investment for the future. Are you in agreement ladies? :flower:

IBS does sound a feasible one April! Glad they didn't find a crayon anyway :hugs:

Congrats Addie on your :bfp: !!!

Luna..fantastic news about Rhyko's development! Well done you!!

Oh, and really glad you have an A1 foof :thumbup:

Wow, you said this one would be better for childcare yes ?

Yes it is. It's more hours so would be away a little more but it's no weekends/nights/bank hols and it's the same days every week. I had already made a list of pros/cons mentally (just in case).

Just came across this for Sarachkins...

https://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/demotivational-posters-punctuation.jpg

Go Jaynie! Well done on sticking to your guns...it's all too easy to go back there.

Ughh my phone took 30mins to load the page this morning!

Morning :coffee:

GOOD NEWS- fasting bloods perfect, weight UP to 49.8kg! :wohoo: Ok it's only up from 49.7 but up is up and this is my last week at under 50kg, just you wait and see!!

Done a page of 'b' word Russian puzzles over tea and toast- I love that brother is like 'brat' :haha:

You all sleep well?

Well done on weight B :thumbup: I'm feeling pretty :smug: about weight too - only put on 0.4 kg since 30 weeks so total is 4.4kg (I went up to 4.7kg but lost that - somehow eating creamy potato bake, cassata and cherry coke this weekend :wacko: Figure that one out!!!)

Well done both!! No mean feat either way :thumbup:

The cogs in my brain are all chinking around. I think I might take this as inspiration for my super groovy poster....adapted of course for English lesson poster purposes...

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dRnLDhNZ6dU/S_XdubgtbRI/AAAAAAAAAC0/47k62MhB-m4/s1600/monty_python_poster.jpg

Morning ladies,

Nothing to brighten a Monday morning like looking out on a snowy wonderland. We are lucky that we have the field at the back since that's all still perfect snow as no ones walked on it. And that is what I see out of my bedroom window when I get up :cloud9:

Good luck with your scan April.

B well done on your bloods and weight gain.

Trin busy as always. Will you be working right up until Tori's birth?

Crunch :wave: miss you, Lauren must be keeping you busy.

Hayley any more interviews this week?

Lyra had a terrible night. Ended up getting into bed with me at half 3 after the fifth time we had been up with her. We just can't seem to get her sleep right. She won't go down until about 930-1030pm and then she wakes for a feed between 4 and 5, sleeps, feeds again at 7ish and then wakes for the day around 830. She has a couple of naps during the day but they are short. We've tried to get her to go down earlier at night but she just wakes and wants to play. It's getting exhausting because we just have no evening at all. She's also got really clingy during the day.

We tried the family christening gown on her yesterday, it's made from my granny's wedding dress and my brother and I both wore it for our christenings. I didn't think it was going to fit Lyra, as I was only 2 months old when I was christened but it just fits :happydance: hopefully it'll still fit next month, we are going to buy a backup just in case. I'm looking up designs for christening cupcakes today. I'm making her big cake but I want to make some small cakes too. I'm thinking something along the lines of a French fancy type of thing :-k

Have happy Mondays all :flower:

Gosh Essie...sorry about the bad nights. I think I'd have gone mad by now if Cara still never slept through..although you just get on with it really don't you? Oddly, I find if Cara is well slept during the day, she sleeps better at night. I used to think I needed to not let her sleep too much during the day, but it seems the opposite applies :shrug: Maybe she needs more solids?

Mmmm minty poos

I'm on a mission! Massive mission! :wohoo: Two missions in fact! There's an open doors art trail and exhibition day for all artists in my village in the summer and I've decided to prepare for it, a painting/sculpture a week :thumbup: So while Holly created some lovely pictures this afternoon I've been painting too, for 4 and a half hours. And when Hollinka is in bed I'm going to design a poster to put up in local shops/library etc offering my English teaching services for private lessons.

I keep putting it off thinking 'I'm pregnant' 'I've no car' 'I've got Holly' etc but you never know- I may be able to arrange weekend or evening lessons, or there may be a mum with a baby who wants to learn for a career change after baby leave, or whatever. But basically to give it a shot since there's nothing to lose and some extra cash would be most welcome. (seagreen bag! :happydance:) And it's all about getting known locally, so it's an idea to begin as an investment for the future. Are you in agreement ladies? :flower:

Fab idea :happydance: You could also teach at your house and arrange around nap time :shrug: I did that when I used to tutor and it was great. And if they woke up it wasn't too bad because they had all their stuff around them to play with. And then you don't need a car (not that looooooooooong distances phase you at all!)

Morning essie

Nap times for us is always hard, over the weekend Lauren missed a nap and my god did we all know about it ! She just screams ....

She has 3 a day but tends to catnap - its generally 1 hour after she has eaten. Her last feed is done in the dark in her room and we have Ewan the dream sheep ( ha ha ) going
Do you do the whole bath boob bed thing ???? Xxxxx

NEVER miss a nap lol, babies dont seem to like that, James wakes at 8ish and hell have to have a nap on the way back from school run at about 9 we get home at about half 9 hell nap at 10 30 then hell have a play nap at 12 til 2 30 then go to get kiddies from school and nap on way home from school 3 40 til 4 30 then another nap at 5 30 til 6 then bed at 8 30 he loves his sleep and if he misses a nap he hates it and grizzles for the day, i have to change his morning a bit for when i give him breakfasts etc :)

Wow..that's some serious nap time April!! Cara has approximately 3 40 minute naps the whole day and sometimes less in which case she's GRUMPY!!

Mmmm minty poos

Fab idea :happydance: You could also teach at your house and arrange around nap time :shrug: I did that when I used to tutor and it was great. And if they woke up it wasn't too bad because they had all their stuff around them to play with. And then you don't need a car (not that looooooooooong distances phase you at all!)

Well that would be ideal, I used to have Saturday morning lessons at my house before I had Holly, where we used to live, so maybe I can manage again- and you never know I may land on baby sympathetic people!! Holly doesn't nap in the day (unless she swims!) and is a bit in your face but in no time she'll be off to school anyway!! Gotta be worth a shot:shrug: It's something to just play by ear and so long as I'm up front with people about being pregnant and on leave with a toddler and don't pretend to be a language school then they take it or leave it:shrug:

Bethany if any of us has skillz to be put to good use, earning money from home, it's you. I've spent hours combing the web for matryoshka things and know that what you make would sell for good money. I know you've said that you don't like the thought of having to make things to order but I bet if you spent two weeks just making a variety of things and selling them, you'd earn enough for that bag!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->