<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Back from the doctors. Saw a lady I've never seen before. I much prefer my normal doctor. Anyways she gave me a prescription for paracetamol for my back/tailbone pain and Zantac for the heartburn. She also said she'd be happy to sign me off from work but I declined. I don't want to get in trouble. It is just getting soooo hard to walk around at work though, every time I get off my chair to go to the printer etc it hurrrrrts and by the end of the day I'm so stiff and sore.

Bethany when I get back from Asda I'll write a list of stuff I know you could make and sell for &#8364;&#8364;&#8364;&#8364;&#8364;&#8364;

just doing the in stage photos as James is almost 6 months....
2 days old, 1 month old, 3 months old, and 6 months, this will probably be the last stage of him in this swing hes getting so big :cry:

Attachments

• IMG01104-20110814-2216.jpg
    IMG01104-20110814-2216.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG01437-20110916-1303.jpg
    IMG01437-20110916-1303.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG02185-20111127-1132.jpg
    IMG02185-20111127-1132.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG02867-20120206-1834.jpg
    IMG02867-20120206-1834.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
Hiiii I'm back home! I left at 10am
Nd just got in from visiting friends and shopping! This maternity leave malarky is a bit of alright isn't it???? :haha: although I dunno what I'm
Going to do all the other days .... :blush: daves mum says I always need a project......I think she may be right! I'm going to be rocking backwards and forwards in the corner by day 3 of my time off! :haha:

Anyhoooooo I really wanted to sneak on to specifically check on the gorgeous April! And I'm glad to see everything came back ok!!!!!! :thumbup: just what I like to hear!

Sarah- I totally sympathises with the heartburn I constantly keep a bottle of gavisgone in my bag and wake up 2-3 times a night for a swig! (I always find it awfull when I lay in bed) here's to hairy babies :thumbup: how's your hip? Do you feel better for taking the day off?

Kit! Any more news on turtle awards :shrug: I need Something to focus on before I go crazy with days off:haha:

B- how was finger painting? Any pictures :shrug:

il be back to catch up later, i have children to bath, living room to clean and washing to do...

Thanks Sarachka! Before I met my very traditional French dh who wanted me to have a proper job with a job title and a social security number I sold my paintings for some very high numbers. I want to go back there! I must exploit my baby leave for that I think!

Yes Cassie, Holly did some lovely pictures! Some of them look like Nutella smeared on toast but there are a few where you can see some colour and form :awww: I'm giving one to my mum in a frame for her B'day as a present from Holly!

I don't actually have a shortage of ideas of stuff to make that sells, it's just the time to do it all really. Thinking aloud here...

Yes Cassie, Holly did some lovely pictures! Some of them look like Nutella smeared on toast but there are a few where you can see some colour and form :awww: I'm giving one to my mum in a frame for her B'day as a present from Holly!

The trick is to remove the canvas or paper after about 2.4 seconds...then you get the Jackson Pollock look. Any longer than that and it's all thing-from-the-swamp :haha:

April it was when they suggested a colposcopy that I just accepted that it was IBS and unlikely to be anything worse as all other tests had come back negative lol. I didn't need a camera up my arse to know that I had IBS caused by anxiety.

if they suggest IBS im going with it, although i dont have trouble with my bowels, but i DO NOT wish to have a camera up there!

Hey monkey

Read this and thought of you https://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204740904577196931457473816.html?mod=wsj_share_tweet

Bethany i saw these the other day when we went to look for a mirror and I thought of you.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/13ba157d.jpg

Morning essie

Nap times for us is always hard, over the weekend Lauren missed a nap and my god did we all know about it ! She just screams ....

She has 3 a day but tends to catnap - its generally 1 hour after she has eaten. Her last feed is done in the dark in her room and we have Ewan the dream sheep ( ha ha ) going
Do you do the whole bath boob bed thing ???? Xxxxx

NEVER miss a nap lol, babies dont seem to like that, James wakes at 8ish and hell have to have a nap on the way back from school run at about 9 we get home at about half 9 hell nap at 10 30 then hell have a play nap at 12 til 2 30 then go to get kiddies from school and nap on way home from school 3 40 til 4 30 then another nap at 5 30 til 6 then bed at 8 30 he loves his sleep and if he misses a nap he hates it and grizzles for the day, i have to change his morning a bit for when i give him breakfasts etc :)

Wow..that's some serious nap time April!! Cara has approximately 3 40 minute naps the whole day and sometimes less in which case she's GRUMPY!!

i know! iv tried cutting it down but i wont do that again, James seriously doesnt like missing his naps! i would like to spend much more time with him lol

Hiiii I'm back home! I left at 10am
Nd just got in from visiting friends and shopping! This maternity leave malarky is a bit of alright isn't it???? :haha: although I dunno what I'm
Going to do all the other days .... :blush: daves mum says I always need a project......I think she may be right! I'm going to be rocking backwards and forwards in the corner by day 3 of my time off! :haha:

Anyhoooooo I really wanted to sneak on to specifically check on the gorgeous April! And I'm glad to see everything came back ok!!!!!! :thumbup: just what I like to hear!

Sarah- I totally sympathises with the heartburn I constantly keep a bottle of gavisgone in my bag and wake up 2-3 times a night for a swig! (I always find it awfull when I lay in bed) here's to hairy babies :thumbup: how's your hip? Do you feel better for taking the day off?

Kit! Any more news on turtle awards :shrug: I need Something to focus on before I go crazy with days off:haha:

B- how was finger painting? Any pictures :shrug:

glad you had a good day, thankyou for checking on me :hugs:

everyones thinking about B tonight lol

:haha:

Lauren treats me to 3 naps a day - one hour after each bottle ranging from
30-60 mins lol
Once she is asleep I am off like a rocket to do some housework :thumbup:

Hello ladies. Have called in sick today. My hip is killing me and I hardly slept over the weekend bc of the heartburn issues. I'll be making a doctors appointment later.

I'm still in bed. So lazy.

Hope you're feeling better Sezi :hugs:

Talking of meds that make u poop all day - I'm considering asking for an enema when I'm in the early stages of labour and get to the hospital. Just to make sure I don't poop on the bed during the pushing!!

Lots of women do apparently..but you so won't care by that stage :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->