<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

im madddddddddd
i just typed a big msg and my computer f***ed up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey monkey

Read this and thought of you https://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204740904577196931457473816.html?mod=wsj_share_tweet

Very interesting article. I've never been terribly permissive with the boys and I've been accused by my friends of being too strict. But now that they are older I can see some benefits to it. 11 is a tricky age - all my friends with boys the same age are having problems with cheekiness. Ch'ien has tentatively tried this but really minimally and apologises immediately. One of my friends had a screaming match with her 11 year old over making some lunch for his sister. Ch'ien just wouldn't dare do that

And we're a no smacking family so it's not that he's scared of being hurt

thats fab new Luna about Rhyko but you didnt need a doctor to tell you that you can see hes real advanced, youd never think he was a preemie :)

Mmmm minty poos

WELL DONE ESSIE!! That's superdooooopeer dooo! :happydance:

I'm on a mission! Massive mission! :wohoo: Two missions in fact! There's an open doors art trail and exhibition day for all artists in my village in the summer and I've decided to prepare for it, a painting/sculpture a week :thumbup: So while Holly created some lovely pictures this afternoon I've been painting too, for 4 and a half hours. And when Hollinka is in bed I'm going to design a poster to put up in local shops/library etc offering my English teaching services for private lessons.

I keep putting it off thinking 'I'm pregnant' 'I've no car' 'I've got Holly' etc but you never know- I may be able to arrange weekend or evening lessons, or there may be a mum with a baby who wants to learn for a career change after baby leave, or whatever. But basically to give it a shot since there's nothing to lose and some extra cash would be most welcome. (seagreen bag! :happydance:) And it's all about getting known locally, so it's an idea to begin as an investment for the future. Are you in agreement ladies? :flower:

Sounds like an excellent plan!! Let your creative self run wild!!

I've a feeling that bag won't be long on the shelf :thumbup:

the sonographer has bruised me :( and i keep getting a really sharp stabbing pain on my right side of my c section im hoping thats just adhesions! but its painful to do anything :(
seriously had enough of breaking!

Hey monkey

Read this and thought of you https://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204740904577196931457473816.html?mod=wsj_share_tweet

Very interesting article. I've never been terribly permissive with the boys and I've been accused by my friends of being too strict. But now that they are older I can see some benefits to it. 11 is a tricky age - all my friends with boys the same age are having problems with cheekiness. Ch'ien has tentatively tried this but really minimally and apologises immediately. One of my friends had a screaming match with her 11 year old over making some lunch for his sister. Ch'ien just wouldn't dare do that

I thought so as well ! lots of food for thought

sleep well x:hugs:

WELLLLLLL I am a crab today, again. Not in the best of moods. I feel like everything I want to order is on back order. Our day bed will take 2 months now the vanity I want wont be here till mid May so I can't order it bc the girls will be here and I need to get everything set up be4 they arrive. I want to order the windows in the girls room but the association won't give us an approval letter yet even tho everyone in our neighborhood uses this company and gets these windows and till we get that approval the company wont order windows. once windows are ordered it takes 6 weeks to get in and then they have to set up a day to come install. UGHHHHH girls can't go in that room till new windows are in there. Just people keep slowing down my progress and I have no timeeeee to be slowed down like this... Rant over...

do you think it will look tacky if i paint my bathroom tiles? with real tile paint not just any paint lol

Got the job :happydance:

I just knew it!!! You little star you!! Well done, so fantastic :hugs:

Now...will you take it?

I think so. It makes sense with the hours etc. It is more hours but it means no nights/weekends/bank hols etc. I'm going to try to see my boss tomorrow and tell her. It works out quite well as ive got 8 weeks til I'm due back and have to give 8 weeks notice.

do you think it will look tacky if i paint my bathroom tiles? with real tile paint not just any paint lol

I didn't even know you could get tile paint! What colour are you thinking of painting them?

Hey monkey

I thought so as well ! lots of food for thought

sleep well x:hugs:

I thought it was very interesting too Crunch! I was brought up very strictly and so wouldn't have disobeyed my mum for fear of consequences...not getting bashed but definitely made to feel very bad for a couple of days for the offence. I want Cara to have the same respect for us but not for the same reasons. I just hope I can find a balance.

WELLLLLLL I am a crab today, again. Not in the best of moods. I feel like everything I want to order is on back order. Our day bed will take 2 months now the vanity I want wont be here till mid May so I can't order it bc the girls will be here and I need to get everything set up be4 they arrive. I want to order the windows in the girls room but the association won't give us an approval letter yet even tho everyone in our neighborhood uses this company and gets these windows and till we get that approval the company wont order windows. once windows are ordered it takes 6 weeks to get in and then they have to set up a day to come install. UGHHHHH girls can't go in that room till new windows are in there. Just people keep slowing down my progress and I have no timeeeee to be slowed down like this... Rant over...

Don't worry addie..it will all come together. Quite often when I can't order something for some reason, I end up seeing something I like better and end up glad I couldn't get the original item. Hope that happens for you :hugs:

My friend painted her kitchen tiles with tile paint a few years back and they looked really good for a while but then went all flaky...not so good :nope: It might have been the way she did it though :shrug:

True Kit its just I am not going to be able to move around much in a month from now and I am just annoyed and want to get things done. And the association I just called and they didn't seem to care about the health issue and said it will take a little time to get a reply. I want to move!! And our next development I do not want an association where we need approval to do things like windows!! My girls cant sleep in there till the windows are replaced. We wanted to do landscaping and it took months for them to get back to us and thennnn they jerked us around for another few months. Well 7 months later we have no landscaping and no approval letter to get it done this spring. The suck here!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->