<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Got the job :happydance:

I just knew it!!! You little star you!! Well done, so fantastic :hugs:

Now...will you take it?

I think so. It makes sense with the hours etc. It is more hours but it means no nights/weekends/bank hols etc. I'm going to try to see my boss tomorrow and tell her. It works out quite well as ive got 8 weeks til I'm due back and have to give 8 weeks notice.

Ooo, what do you think her reaction will be?

Now...will you take it?

I think so. It makes sense with the hours etc. It is more hours but it means no nights/weekends/bank hols etc. I'm going to try to see my boss tomorrow and tell her. It works out quite well as ive got 8 weeks til I'm due back and have to give 8 weeks notice.

I don't think it'll go down particularly well. Quite a few staff are leaving so she won't be thrilled. I'm not sure whether to go tomorrow or wait for my official offer in the post. I dont want her to get a reference request before I've spoken to her though :shrug:

Ohhhhhh Essie I missed this! Well done u clever one! How exciting for you! I'm so happy for you!:flower:

ARGG!! I keep trying to write out a catch up reply and BnB is being DUMB! It keeps timing out and then I lose what I wrote. I've tried three times... gonna have to wait until BnB will work to try again :cry:

Now...will you take it?

I don't think it'll go down particularly well. Quite a few staff are leaving so she won't be thrilled. I'm not sure whether to go tomorrow or wait for my official offer in the post. I dont want her to get a reference request before I've spoken to her though :shrug:

Hmm, I'm usually quite cautious and wait until I have my offer in writing..but then you're a bit time bound on this one aren't you?

I'm so pleased for you!! Will you be hoping your mum comes round about that extra day of childcare?

Cassie my lovely..hope you're enjoying your mat leave. try and chill as much as possible :hugs:

Oh yes, the TAs...I'm still waiting for a few awards to come in, so I'll get back to you soon hopefully with a date for when they will take place :thumbup::happydance:

ARGG!! I keep trying to write out a catch up reply and BnB is being DUMB! It keeps timing out and then I lose what I wrote. I've tried three times... gonna have to wait until BnB will work to try again :cry:

Nothing more annoying eh? :wacko:

Now...will you take it?

Hmm, I'm usually quite cautious and wait until I have my offer in writing..but then you're a bit time bound on this one aren't you?

I'm so pleased for you!! Will you be hoping your mum comes round about that extra day of childcare?

I spoke to my mum earlier. By some miracle the nursery have managed to swop ours days around so the only gap I have in childcare is Tuesday morning. My mum said she's "sure something will get sorted out" which I take to mean she will have her.

I would like to have the offer in writing first too :-k it's a tricky one. I don't want to mess the new job around too much, I've asked them not to contact her until I've spoken to her. Written offer probably won't be here til we'd/thurs. perhaps I'll wait til Wednesday, see if the offer turns up and try and see her Wednesday afternoon. I'm just cautious of going in saying I've got a new job until I've got the actual offer in my hands.

Too much excitement for this turtle today, I'm off to bed :sleep: night night :kiss:

Sarah im real sorry youre suffering, i know it sounds dumb but have you tried mints?

Yep April. I'm looking for chewin gum now as I hear that helps. I just can't deal with the pain. I know labour will be more painful but at least it has a purpose and an end!! This is just torture.

iv just applied for housing never thought i would again but i really have no choice at the moment! my landlords an arsehole and has decided to ignore my attempts to contact him about my unsafe fuse box, aswell as my mother! annoying, just had enough of everything falling apart and not being able to replace it and then moving and losing money! il probably be here a few years still but thats ok! fingers crossed it works out otherwise im moving to Canada

Yep April. I'm looking for chewin gum now as I hear that helps. I just can't deal with the pain. I know labour will be more painful but at least it has a purpose and an end!! This is just torture.

i really hope it works for you :hugs:

iv just applied for housing never thought i would again but i really have no choice at the moment! my landlords an arsehole and has decided to ignore my attempts to contact him about my unsafe fuse box, aswell as my mother! annoying, just had enough of everything falling apart and not being able to replace it and then moving and losing money! il probably be here a few years still but thats ok! fingers crossed it works out otherwise im moving to Canada

When they ignore you it's the worst!! Ugh how annoying.

When they ignore you it's the worst!! Ugh how annoying.

meant to be a family friend too which is worse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->